13 (20%)
Nay
5 (7.7%)
Nuffen sucks
19 (29.2%)
Hay
7 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Good ole times.  (Read 3630 times)

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: Good ole times.
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2012, 01:57:45 pm »
I remember when Leshma and beer were best friends.

even when we were clanmates we were never best friends,actually we never spoke to each other,because Mr.Shy from here never came to ts..

True story.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 1544
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2012, 02:08:17 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2012, 02:30:53 pm »
He defended you enough times to lead me to believe that, though.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2012, 02:35:17 pm »
I hear this most active bullshit often, sure he was active in doing what he was supposed to be doing, half of the time, while the other half of his kicks and bans were unwarranted and were based purely on Nuffens personal opinion of that player rather than the situation which led to Nuffen taking action.

Well I never saw Nuffen abuse his admin powers. However, I have seen other, still active admins, abuse their's plenty of times whether in the name of clan mates or another bias and yet few people complain, except at the time on the server. That to me spells out witch hunt. A few people wanted Nuffen gone, and therefore did everything they could to make sure it would happen, particularly with that bullshit thread.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 02:57:20 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2012, 02:49:01 pm »
The nuffen case was simple as crap:

Nuffen did a ton of admin work. Thus it occasionaly happened that he wronged someone (not on purpose), which is completely understandable as he really did a lot of work and mistakes happen to every human being.
So those guys he wronged and a giant pile of other shits that he banned (but really deserved it) filed a vote against him. Ofcourse then we have clanmates and friends of these who also voted against him because well, their friends have been "wronged" (can't blame them, loyalty is loyalty).

In the end we have a fantastic example of why giving power to the people is a fucking bad idea. Heil chadz.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2012, 03:22:15 pm »
+1
Berenger you told me lately that Mistikkderp and Michael are/were much bigger pricks than Nuffen so why this thread?

Michael were worse indeed. But he was pre forums even existed mostly so... Not much forum drama about him and Mustikki meh, Nuffen much worse.

In the end we have a fantastic example of why giving power to the people is a fucking bad idea. Heil chadz.

Nah it worked good. Ones who abused and derp'd got what they deserved (Wooki and Nuffen). It was also good because it was like a ''warning'' to other admins to not act unfair and treat other non-admins like garbage and admin fair and do what's right and serve justice.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 03:26:33 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2012, 04:46:56 pm »
What are you all sprouting nonsense for, we all know the only reason Nuffen got his admins right removed was because of the community's dislike of cats.
Of course, now things has changed, just like fashion, and Meow for example is very popular.
 :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2012, 04:57:57 pm »
I remember me and Bjord being friends.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 05:11:14 pm »
I remember Bjord got mad at me cuz i wanted his fief. Gewd times.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2012, 07:06:58 pm »
I remember CountBerenger being banned. Gewd times.

JK

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2012, 07:56:37 pm »
I remember CountBerenger being banned. Gewd times.

JK

I was only banned a few times not THAT many iirc. Mostly muted and stood up for justice and perma banned only on forums and muted countless of times on forums.

Ze unfair and harsh management ya know..

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2012, 08:59:31 pm »
+1
I was only banned a few times not THAT many iirc. Mostly muted and stood up for justice and perma banned only on forums and muted countless of times on forums.

Ze unfair and harsh management ya know..

Your longest ban was for 13 days when you avoided server mute 2 times by leaving and coming back in to troll Mustikki.

Good ole days.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2012, 09:02:22 pm »
Your longest ban was for 13 days when you avoided server mute 2 times by leaving and coming back in to troll Mustikki.

Good ole days.

:(

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2012, 09:04:21 pm »

Good ole days.

That's my troll.
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2012, 11:44:37 pm »

Nuffen did a ton of admin work. Thus it occasionaly happened that he wronged someone (not on purpose), which is completely understandable as he really did a lot of work and mistakes happen to every human being.
So those guys he wronged and a giant pile of other shits that he banned (but really deserved it) filed a vote against him. Ofcourse then we have clanmates and friends of these who also voted against him because well, their friends have been "wronged" (can't blame them, loyalty is loyalty).

You see people trolling each-other all day, with almost no consequence, if it did get a little out of hand sometimes an admin would warn and mute the player temporarily...

So one day, Murmillus was tra-lalaing along on a horse, when some douche bag started throwing insults, so Derpmillus responded in kind, next minute Derpmillus see's "You have been kicked" message, turns out it was Lilith.

That's when the journey began, and there were more than one occasion when I saw the same thing happen to other players, only by Lilith, while the rest of the server were having fun trolling eachother and having competitions about who can say the most horrible things.

This put a stone in my shoe, then months later I got banned by the same admin, now known as "Nuffen" banned, for retaliatory team-attacks against a player who had already team-killed me the previous round with no consequence even when I protested in general chat.

So I have had first hand experience of a two sided, double standards approach to administration of a server by an admin dishing out harsh punishments for conduct not warranting the degree of punishment handed out, if Nuffen was chadz, this mod would be dead, simple as.

It seemed MR Nuffen was only interested in doing his job when it's  someone he didn't particularly like, and I've never been treated like this by any other EU admins, so yeah maybe I troll alot, but I rarely if at all disrupt game-play in any other way, I don't purposely go around team-killing, nor delaying or camping unreachable places or camping, ect ect, and many players are the same, but under Nuffens eyes, all deserve to be banned.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:51:12 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.