Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 36365 times)

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Cmon they aren't that bad...

They have Lordark....how could they get any worse?

Sequels room prolly has a bunch of pictures of random hosptiallers on the walls with knives and what not sticking through them, with the words DIE HOSP DIE written on the wall in the blood that seeps out of his ass whenever he thinks of how hosp crushed him and  his strat dreams.

When did you crush me? I'm not sure if you noticed but BRD quit stratagus before we even got "crushed". In the end you wouldn't have crushed us DRZ would have.

Nice try though.

Edit - After BRD quit I think I participated in 1 chaos battle after that against DRZ and haven't played Stratagus since....so I'm confused. If you're going to insult me at least make a valid point.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 11:23:45 am by SeQuel »

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
They have Lordark....how could they get any worse?

When did you crush me? I'm not sure if you noticed but BRD quit stratagus before we even got "crushed". In the end you wouldn't have crushed us DRZ would have.

Nice try though.

Edit - After BRD quit I think I participated in 1 chaos battle after that against DRZ and haven't played Stratagus since....so I'm confused. If you're going to insult me at least make a valid point.

Your statement makes no sense. Almost all wars throughout history were won because one side gave up (surrendered) as yours did. By your logic Germany and Japan didn't lose WW2, they just quit before they could be completely crushed.

And how would DRZ have crushed you, this was the fallen war not the red vs green war, DRZ was months from coming into the picture, it was brd vs hosp and you guys gave up, meaning we beat you. And it was fitting too seeing as it was extremely cowardly of you to attack someone who was already at war and heavily outnumbered. Not to mention you did it from the safety of the other side of the map and again once it came your time to fight us you backed down from the fight and just gave up, so cowardly and dishonorable im surprised you manage to show your face around here (but i gues thats why you quit the game, cannot bare the shame). And thats not even saying anything about the exploiting you and fallen were doing to gain an even more unfair advantage.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 03:57:06 pm by Lemmy_Winks »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Uhm I thought they quit because of the bugs...

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Uhm I thought they quit because of the bugs...

Yeah, if you want to get technical, FCC gave up as a response to a battle with Leiknir (where the FCC side's mercs all mysteriously kept disconnecting), so he's the one who crushed them.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
The response was to fix the bug, I don't really know what else they were expecting.
Don't.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
okiN no longer global moderator? YESSSSSS FINALLY
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Yeah, I finally decided to hang up my gloves, it's just not worth the hassle. Someone else can clean up all the retarded flamewars from now on. :P
Don't.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
The response was to fix the bug, I don't really know what else they were expecting.

It was the second bug happened to them in a row. Thats why they have raged hard, it was a bugged area. But that's not the subject anyway, I was trying to say they didn't chicken out. They've lost equipment and in the second battle with Leiknir all of the defenders got disconnected from the server for an unknown  :rolleyes: reason.

Few minutes before the battle....

Dec 19 23:55:23 <Leiknir>   Fenada is still invisibl
Dec 19 23:55:28 <Leiknir>   everything working according to plan
Dec 19 23:55:37 <Noctivagant>   you ruined it man
Dec 19 23:55:53 <okiN>   Leiknir for the love of god shut up
Dec 19 23:56:03 <okiN>   do you know what kind of shitstorm kesh will kick up if he finds out what you guys did
Dec 19 23:56:08 <Noctivagant>   rofl

Many Bothans died to bring us this information...

(click to show/hide)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Yeah, I finally decided to hang up my gloves, it's just not worth the hassle. Someone else can clean up all the retarded flamewars from now on. :P

like your mom...see what i did there?
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Your statement makes no sense. Almost all wars throughout history were won because one side gave up (surrendered) as yours did. By your logic Germany and Japan didn't lose WW2, they just quit before they could be completely crushed.

And how would DRZ have crushed you, this was the fallen war not the red vs green war, DRZ was months from coming into the picture, it was brd vs hosp and you guys gave up, meaning we beat you. And it was fitting too seeing as it was extremely cowardly of you to attack someone who was already at war and heavily outnumbered. Not to mention you did it from the safety of the other side of the map and again once it came your time to fight us you backed down from the fight and just gave up, so cowardly and dishonorable im surprised you manage to show your face around here (but i gues thats why you quit the game, cannot bare the shame). And thats not even saying anything about the exploiting you and fallen were doing to gain an even more unfair advantage.

Lol. Half of us quit out of boredom and the more hardcore strategus players gave up due to the bug and getting fed up with it.  How this is comparable to WORLD WAR is beyond me but ok. By the way, you opposed on to Fallen "claimed lanes" and thus started a war, they called in allies and thats how that started, kinda your own fault. Us quitting isn't shameful, all of BRD moved to gay ass SWTOR after I told them it would all be shit and I ended up being right *I told them so*.

Now this exploiting business, that made me laugh. Nice job. If any exploiting went on it was when the dev's carpet bombed us with their flying magic carpets.

Nice try though.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton

I along with a few of the other FCC leaders asked for a simple rollback or reimbursement of items, gold, troops etc.

Fix the bug  :lol:

The devs coming in with flying carpets for fallen supposedly "exploiting" a game mechanic that the devs themselves implemented is as laughable as it is ironic.
I must admit it was funny in theory but the reasons it was done were pathetic. Then again its the devs game so who are we to complain  :rolleyes:

Anyways the Mercs put up a better fight than any other faction I have ever seen to this point. And i've watched or participated in hundreds of strat battles 1.0-3.0

You probably will never see as much personal skill, logistics and commanding in two factions fighting each other.

Hospitallers were going to be crushed, but I understand it took the Devs to take down Kesh and the FCC   :!:

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
attacking your own village to delay 24 hours allowing you to reinforce is clearly an abuse of game mechanics.  You can technically sign up for the AI defense when your faction is attacking and then never show up to battle (or even worse, sabotage the defense), and admins have been cracking down on that too. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Lol at the hosp were gonna get crushed from clans that did get crushed. I can play this game too ummm ecko and gash were good at strat.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
I think its safe to say the trump card that Hosps have pulled every time this strat is "europeans win our wars for us"
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Smooth how many times I tell you in ts how it would end up trying to force every na clan to go green

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning