Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34181 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
templars - come! :)

(click to show/hide)
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
They posted that because we were kicking ass against them. Also only chaos and lljk did any fighting.  There were only 4 members of lljk active. They outnumbered us at ewe spins gear troops land gold you name it.
Saying we were threatening UIF? BULLSHIT. We were fighting with the nords and had no intentions to fight on EU territory, even fighting the UIF. DRZ came to our lands with armies saying they would be killing wataga bandits. They lied.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:03:51 pm by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
Still sad they managed to persuade with this bullcrap a lot of factions that UIF is pure evil and cheating den, i think UIF closure and english deficencies made all their slander machine even more effective. But yeah what matters in the end is to have the thrust of friends :wink:
Yeah because uniting all NA faction other then Hospitalliers and Occitan under same banner, amass troops on hospitalliers border threatening hospitalliers of extintion is a peaceful, friendly act to them(and to uif as well)
And a 6vs1 is fairer ofc then the current UIF vs world. You can also see here hospitalliers saddness when we came to ruin your fun ahahaha :D http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27559.0.html
Also, it wasnt 6v1, at the time Hospitallers/Occitan had the Desert alliance on their side as well, their alliance was just as large as the green
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline ryanwilson140

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 11
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Alpha, Templar_Omega_
  • IRC nick: Templar_Alpha
I think people forget, that when the UIF at first came too NA lands, they killed their enemies, and gave back those villages to NA clans. Hope you guys remember that... There's the clue, UIF never wanted anything in NA. Like i said, things escalated.

WHAT  BULLSHIT, I HAD TO FORCE UNION OUT OF NA. STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Offline ryanwilson140

• Knight
    • View Profile

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
This is only a few punishments the Knights Templar use on Teddy bears;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qco84hZ8xSc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii4XUE53-YQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBLPIgcdqWw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXScgXleLX8&feature=related

Hehe

WHAT  BULLSHIT, I HAD TO FORCE UNION OUT OF NA. STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Wow , temper temper. No reason too be like that Templar.

If you had too force them out.. you where prolly an enemy clan and seeking refuge in NA lands ?  :lol:

I think you are missing quite a few facts  :wink:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:44:31 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
Yes Harpag our 15 second conversation. Are you sure your head is on straight? It was more like an hour of my time wasted talking to a bunch of bush beating russians.  We damn near had to beat the truth out of you.  After that hour you finally admitted the real reasons for the trade embargo.  Harpag, your posts make you look like a joke and your page long ramblings of broken sentences holds no water.  Just get out of NA so we can forget that you people exist.

I also hope legio and some other EU clans have stayed out of this UIF because we still like a lot of you guys.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:25:39 pm by Peppovitch »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Yes Harpag our 15 second conversation. Are you sure your head is on straight? It was more like an hour of my time wasted talking to a bunch of bush beating russians.  We damn near had to beat the truth out of you.  After that hour you finally admitted the real reasons for the trade embargo.  Harpag, your posts make you look like a joke and your page long ramblings of broken sentences holds no water.  Just get out of NA so we can forget that you people exist.

I also hope legio and some other EU clans have stayed out of this UIF because we still like a lot of you guys.

Legio have been UIF bitches since the first Strat, once their original pimp daddy and paper tiger the Templars got obliterated by DRZ.

Offline ryanwilson140

• Knight
    • View Profile
Pretty sure they turned during the gang bang of us not after just a heads up there. You kind of made them sound loyal or something.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Pretty sure they turned during the gang bang of us not after just a heads up there. You kind of made them sound loyal or something.
This is quite true. It is ever funny, when Legios actually get confident enough to post stuff on forums, rushing to the defense of their masters :lol:

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Only stratia stood 'til the last.

And Des Dope.
Turtles

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
Only stratia stood 'til the last.

And Des Dope.

DOPE will survive anythin' thrown at it
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
I don't understand why people are complaining as this is strat and everybody has their own version of events that happened. All I know for sure is I'm fighting euros on my NA ping and gets lame as half of them can't block because they dont see the swing coming -___-

The fights at the beginning of the green machine war were the best and I totally forgot how awesome our little mural of the "Green Hath Sinned" drawing was haha good times
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Peppovitch, I have a few innocent questions ...

What help are you sent to Templars, when they really needed it during the war with us? Why at the same time or soon after you took a neutral locations? What are your intentions towards rest of NA, since you have obtained the greatest benefit from the attack Union and DRZ on NA land? Why you participated in this? What do you want to do on a map if you don't want to enter EU territory? What quantity of arms and tickets you're planning to pass to former european clans? What kind of benefit you get by sending such aid, if you do not plan to play at a high ping? How are you going to do us harm? How long you will keep the consistency of your clan? Who likes your policy and strategy?

These are rhetorical questions, so I don't expect answers, but if you want to answer, although try not to lie  :wink:

If need be, I am willing to ask further questions  :lol:

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
NA vs NA fighting with equal gear and all players who know each other without a lot of rage and stuff but some troll posting is really what the game should be about.  Strat took a looong time to get there but the green machine vs desert alliance + hospitaller/occitan was about as fair and fun of a war as it could be.

That's why it was honestly pretty disheartening to have lordly plate UIF stacks roll in and wipe us out within a week or two of the war starting, it wasn't remotely balanced and pretty much highlighted all the flaws in the NA/EU divide, the crafting heirloomed gear system, and the UIF hegemony on trade routes that made vast amounts of gear/gold for upkeep that would be unobtainable for most factions to be granted to them in abundance.

Looks like chadz, cmp, Harald, and the rest have been making some really impressive developments on Strat behind closed doors though, and I imagine once they implement rebalanced gear prices, customizable construction in your fiefs, and whatever else they have planned there will be a wipe soon enough so who knows how it will go again, though I doubt I will participate in it much either way.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.