Author Topic: Day Z mod for ARMA II  (Read 152882 times)

Offline Weren

• Duke
  • Renown: 588
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: irc://Weren
Re: Day Z mod for ARMA II
« Reply #1035 on: July 26, 2012, 01:48:12 am »
Found an SVD camo with ghillie suit and 8 magazines from someone's tent.  :shock:
Free speech is about to become terrorism.

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #1036 on: July 26, 2012, 05:56:43 pm »
hax!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #1037 on: July 26, 2012, 11:28:27 pm »
reported. ban incoming by rocketexpress!
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1038 on: July 28, 2012, 06:51:12 pm »
+3
QQ my old friends it's a DM not a Co-op against zombies. kill or get killed thats how it goes.

Says the guy who got saved by a random stranger. The reason this game is fun is precisely because it isn't full on deathmatch, except for some mentally disturbed individuals. I guess not having any friends to play with because you're a sociopath might present problems.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #1039 on: July 28, 2012, 08:11:41 pm »
Found an M4A3 CCO last night at the airfield...traded in my AK-74 Kobra for it. Though I do like the Kobra I must say but thought I'd give the M4 a go.

I'd love to find an M4A1 HWS M203 for the grenade launcher. According to the wiki that's not actually as rare as my current one but I've never seen it.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #1040 on: July 30, 2012, 05:27:13 pm »
+4
Says the guy who got saved by a random stranger. The reason this game is fun is precisely because it isn't full on deathmatch, except for some mentally disturbed individuals. I guess not having any friends to play with because you're a sociopath might present problems.

Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline SquishMitten

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Mew, Kitty + many more
« Reply #1041 on: July 30, 2012, 05:40:27 pm »
i can haz helicopter?

In memory of Merciless_Mew, member of Merciless, ruler of Istiniar

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 31, 2012, 08:36:25 am »
+2

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
« Reply #1043 on: July 31, 2012, 02:50:17 pm »
+3

Skip to 4.20 to see a CRPG player getting pwned.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 31, 2012, 04:06:45 pm »
+2
It pains me to see such a bunch of retarded noobs run around in better stuff than I mostly have and getting an assload of lucky kills.

Not much of an epic battle though compared to when I was at Stary Sobor last. We were with 6 guys. Me, Plavor, Jackie, Hanzo and 2 friends of Hanzo. Hanzo and friends had found a chopper crash before, and they had an AS-50, m249 and an m4 silenced. We found a chopper crash just before we met up. We had 2 M14's and an FN Fal. We went to Stary Sobor.

After scouting out the location and looting the tents we prepared to leave again, but then we heard a vehicle. Some guy drove a bus straight into Stary Sobor. He got out of the bus for some reason, and Hanzo shot him with the AS-50. With 6 players and a shitload of gear, getting a free bus is pretty nice.

We where looting the guy when we heard a chopper, a chopper flew straight over Stary Sobor. We opened fire on it with all that we got. It turned around and started shooting at our hillside with its machineguns. It took a few AS-50 shots, about a 1000 m249 rounds and a few hundred more bullets before it went down. It fell down right next to our bus, blowing up the bus in the process, but killing the three guys inside.

We could only find one though, he had an SVD Camo with clips and a Coyote backpack. That was the most epic firefight I've ever had. I can imagine anyone close to that must've thought a full scale war had broken out. Sadly when we were looting a sniper opened fire on us. Not sure how it all ended, cause I had to leave for half an hour already, but one does not leave when a chopper flies over.

If I could only run Fraps while I play.

Offline Wojtek_the_Kurwa_Great

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wojtek
« Reply #1045 on: July 31, 2012, 07:14:55 pm »
It pains me to see such a bunch of retarded noobs run around in better stuff than I mostly have and getting an assload of lucky kills.

Not much of an epic battle though compared to when I was at Stary Sobor last. We were with 6 guys. Me, Plavor, Jackie, Hanzo and 2 friends of Hanzo. Hanzo and friends had found a chopper crash before, and they had an AS-50, m249 and an m4 silenced. We found a chopper crash just before we met up. We had 2 M14's and an FN Fal. We went to Stary Sobor.

After scouting out the location and looting the tents we prepared to leave again, but then we heard a vehicle. Some guy drove a bus straight into Stary Sobor. He got out of the bus for some reason, and Hanzo shot him with the AS-50. With 6 players and a shitload of gear, getting a free bus is pretty nice.

We where looting the guy when we heard a chopper, a chopper flew straight over Stary Sobor. We opened fire on it with all that we got. It turned around and started shooting at our hillside with its machineguns. It took a few AS-50 shots, about a 1000 m249 rounds and a few hundred more bullets before it went down. It fell down right next to our bus, blowing up the bus in the process, but killing the three guys inside.

We could only find one though, he had an SVD Camo with clips and a Coyote backpack. That was the most epic firefight I've ever had. I can imagine anyone close to that must've thought a full scale war had broken out. Sadly when we were looting a sniper opened fire on us. Not sure how it all ended, cause I had to leave for half an hour already, but one does not leave when a chopper flies over.

If I could only run Fraps while I play.

fkn play for those moments.

I had a coyote pack with an m4a1 CCO SD and aorund 8 mags with everything except NV –
Walking towards the radio tower north of cherno with my awesome noob friend, (he had an xbow, booya), I heard a .50 cal sniper shot go off, killing a zombie not too far from us.  I drop to the ground and start going towards the shot, to find 4 dudes geared the fuck out in the tree line (100-120 meteres out), evenly spaced.  They don’t see me.  What happens?  My buddy aggros a zombie due to lack of proneing.  I wasn't sure if they saw it or not so we pulled back and away down a hill, putting a bolt into the zombie quietly.   

I waited in cover scanning the hill crest to see if they would react. 

I find the leader pop up over the center of the crest moving slowly forward, then another to his left 10 m staggered, and another 10m staggered to his right.    If I started just running they'd see me and open fire on me, so I decided to pick the furthest one to the right to avoid being flanked.  I open on my 2 and drop him, but can’t get the kill off, fuck it - swing back over to the leader on my 12 and pop a few off in his direction.  Turning around we fall back down the hill to reset our position.

Time passes.  I assume they were helping their wounded friend, and with Cherno at our back and the tree line close, we had no space left so we decided go east, through a small field into more tree cover.   They spot us crossing and decide to follow.  I’m crouched behind a small rock watching these fuckheads walk into an open field.   I open up on the closest one on my right flank, this time he drops dead.  Other one goes prone in the meantime and I get a few shots into him, wounded he opens with his mg spraying wildly to suppress me.  My buds on the left flank trying to defend it with an xbow, while the other two are now spraying into my general area.  I get hit from the Ieft side, swing around and shoot from the hip back, finding his head on the 3rd shot.  I hear an xbow shot go off and I get up back to my knees to continue trying to hold them in the open field.  I get picked close range as I was flanked, not sure from which direction.  My friend gets downed shortly after.  GG.

Pains to me lose all my shit, but can’t complain about going out in a blaze of glory.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #1046 on: August 01, 2012, 04:40:19 am »
+1

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #1047 on: August 01, 2012, 06:20:01 am »
Welcome to america. Too stupid to react properly. (Strangely none of those Zombieguys got shot...). The first thing I do when I see something that looks like a Zed is getting a weapon and bringing it down.

Even if it IS makeup and stuff the Law can't harm me for that.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Weren

• Duke
  • Renown: 588
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: irc://Weren
« Reply #1048 on: August 01, 2012, 10:37:30 am »
+2
Well aren't you clever.
Free speech is about to become terrorism.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: August 01, 2012, 10:39:29 am »
Welcome to america. Too stupid to react properly. (Strangely none of those Zombieguys got shot...). The first thing I do when I see something that looks like a Zed is getting a weapon and bringing it down.

Even if it IS makeup and stuff the Law can't harm me for that.

So you'll tell the judge you thought it was a real zombie? :lol:

Zombies don't exist FYI