Author Topic: Who do you think is(are) the maddest sperglord nerd(s) in this game?  (Read 9769 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: Who do you think is(are) the maddest sperglord nerd(s) in this game?
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2012, 02:52:43 pm »
+1
Might be that, it's just that LLJK appearing more or less coincided with it. Still, i believe they introduced some things into this community that it did not benefit from.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 02:54:48 pm by [ptx] »

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2012, 05:19:55 pm »
LLJK did next to nothing this round of strat(save a few members working with the green machine) and there were still plenty of drama threads,low blows, and shit storms in general on our end. I don't know much about EU diplomacy but something also tells me that Jambi,Nocti and the Grey order/DRZ super alliance would have hated each other regardless of what LLJK was doing.

What makes you think i hate Nocti.. i dont understand. I dont hate nor dislike anyone in CRPG too be honest. Its a game... and sad but true, forum propaganda is part this game.

Peace too y'all :D
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2012, 05:24:16 pm »
I was referring to the ancient past when LLJK first appeared in cRPG.

yeah sorry that we didnt like playing peace simulator 2010
lljk ruined strat for everyone sry guys

Offline Dan lol

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: If you can't handle me at my durst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my fredst.
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2012, 07:10:30 pm »
Actually I think it's the multi system that really changed the attitude in this game. Before the multi system, winning was just a good thing. Now it is the most important thing. The difference between an x5 and an x1 is so huge that it causes all kinds of shitty behavior to keep it or make the other side lose theirs. When someone loses their x5, you see a lot of raging, etc, ESPECIALLY if they did really good that round. Multi system was the worst thing to happen to this community.

dont forget banner balance

that increased the homofactor as well
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JABONRA
His mother's asshole, I tragedy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2012, 08:20:31 pm »
+1
I have to admit, after playing NW I'm starting to love the relaxed atmosphere there. No one gives too much of a care if they win or lose. It is fun to win, but honestly the whole team loves it even if they die a horrible death quickly. It manages to be competitive while maintaining a fun atmosphere. I understand that introducing a rewards system will lessen that, but there should be a way to make people act a bit less like asshats due to the multi. Maybe introduce a reward incentive that has nothing to do with XP or Gold, and instead concentrates on a temporary in-game advantage.

I dunno...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 08:22:09 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2012, 11:14:34 pm »
I have to admit, after playing NW I'm starting to love the relaxed atmosphere there. No one gives too much of a care if they win or lose. It is fun to win, but honestly the whole team loves it even if they die a horrible death quickly. It manages to be competitive while maintaining a fun atmosphere. I understand that introducing a rewards system will lessen that, but there should be a way to make people act a bit less like asshats due to the multi. Maybe introduce a reward incentive that has nothing to do with XP or Gold, and instead concentrates on a temporary in-game advantage.

I dunno...

Havent played NW, but other mods. I can only agree with you.
I do think CRPG reward system is not only flawed by creating imbalance, but it also draws a certain type of players too it.
But i do fear. That if CRPG didnt have this leveling/reward system it wouldnt be so popular. The grind is addictive, just like most other games nowadays.
I like the return of DTV, but if i take a look at whats actually happening on those servers....... The CRPG reward system doesnt bring out the intended gameplay.
Ive been playing CRPG less and less, the mentality and gameplay just isnt worth it anymore.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:31:42 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Aleskander

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • I swear to drunk ossifer I'm not god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aleskander, Alesoy Varsov
« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2012, 04:52:59 am »
+1
Well you don't play CRPG to level up in my opinion, you play it because of strategus and the ability to customize your character.
Other than that, CRPG is not that good

"Die in Turkish Penis"-Grabber, 14-6-12
Never forget

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2012, 05:46:42 am »
Might be that, it's just that LLJK appearing more or less coincided with it. Still, i believe they introduced some things into this community that it did not benefit from.

Like?

(setting up the official NA servers, mastering ladderpaulting, abusing heavy cav and plate until upkeep was introduced to balance the game, having fun in Strategus and boosting NA prestige and power by generous trade/land deals and stomping the shit EU factions, "discovering" bugs like flag capping in Strategus to help fix the game, and very consistently giving the enemy team 5x's or pre multi system, wins by virtue of being a swarm of baddies)

So awful! Shame on LLJK.  Long live community run NA servers where admins mass banned people for no reason with no recourse, and a Strategus where the faction with the most cd keys controlled by 1 player wins every time.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 05:50:27 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2012, 08:11:20 am »
They need to revive Haven so that fun times can be had once again.

I hate getting a 5x on a new character so that I will actually start using lame tactics to win (plate crutch etc).

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2012, 08:24:00 am »
They need to revive Haven so that fun times can be had once again.

I hate getting a 5x on a new character so that I will actually start using lame tactics to win (plate crutch etc).

*highfive*

Sadly, only 5 or so of the old Haven dudes even play cRPG anymore, and even then Allers and I are the only ones who play it often enough to be part of any clans.

TruthfulLies said I could restart Haven under my own leadership whenever I wanted; he basically doesn't care anymore. Maybe I will, someday, if cRPG becomes the sole game I play and if I pull an interest in Strategus out of nowhere.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2012, 08:42:12 am »
*poof* Tom! The banners of war are flying high!

How long have EU shouted "your stupid because you play on NA and I'm better nah nahnahanhanahenehehn *blows raspberry*" It is time to once and for all rofl stomp EU out of existence and crush them like the bugs that they are! DEATH TO THE EU!

JOIN OR DIE!

Good enough :/ prols not right? oh well I tried.

Everyone go home Tom still doesn't give a fuck.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2012, 11:42:38 am »
It is time to once and for all rofl stomp EU out of existence and crush them like the bugs that they are! DEATH TO THE EU!

JOIN OR DIE!

Sounds liek sittingbull
(click to show/hide)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 12, 2012, 01:25:41 pm »
Like?

(setting up the official NA servers, mastering ladderpaulting, abusing heavy cav and plate until upkeep was introduced to balance the game, having fun in Strategus and boosting NA prestige and power by generous trade/land deals and stomping the shit EU factions, "discovering" bugs like flag capping in Strategus to help fix the game, and very consistently giving the enemy team 5x's or pre multi system, wins by virtue of being a swarm of baddies)

So awful! Shame on LLJK.  Long live community run NA servers where admins mass banned people for no reason with no recourse, and a Strategus where the faction with the most cd keys controlled by 1 player wins every time.
Not saying you lot didn't do a lot of good as well. Still, you don't really know how the community was before you arrived.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 12, 2012, 01:32:04 pm »
Not saying you lot didn't do a lot of good as well. Still, you don't really know how the community was before you arrived.

So.. explain.  I'd like to know about the rise and fall of the cRPG community and how LLJK fits in.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2012, 01:36:47 pm »
+1

There is no sight in my third eye