Author Topic: I have a suggestion for crpg.  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Modsec

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I have a suggestion for crpg.
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 08:19:54 pm »
Heh heh.... no. I think I like the playing field being leveled.

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
Re: I have a suggestion for crpg.
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 08:43:01 pm »
He wants to revert back to the upkeep-free pre-patch crap. For gold-sinks he suggests that armors can be improved with money - making them lighter, better, etc. So basicly everyone would run around in plate armor like half a year ago - with the difference that some would run faster than others.

Noch ein Tipp für dich. Benutzt keine Übersetzungsseiten um Texte zu schreiben, egal in welcher Sprache. Damit steht man immer wie ein Volltrottel da. Es gibt eine deutsche Sektion in diesem Forum, wo du andere bitten kannst, deine Vorschläge zu übersetzen.

no, I'd actually *Tweak* the repair system on the backend to make different items have different repair % based on their value, like say 2h and Polearm(no shield) weapons to have a higher repair cost to make up for the fact you don't really need an expensive shield to go with it, other factors on other stuff like expense to repair say "heirlooms" should cost more imo to repair(or mebbe*NINJA THIS* increase damage chance on succesive rounds of times 5 for example for the "killers")

man IRL I had to bring my oldschool GEKO 12 gauge(german side x side) to basically Master Gunsmith(more expensive than the cheap ones I found with bad reviews) for work and to make sure it kept its original stuff/value but was tuned up to specifications mechanically and be bad ass again and guess what it still does have that old world quality for those rare occasions

I mean right now money flows like water atm and honestly you can bring out deathstar on people consistently basically in any class and afford it in the long run
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 08:44:49 pm by DrKronic »
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!