Author Topic: M&B2 Information thread.  (Read 27638 times)

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
Re: M&B2 Information thread.
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2012, 08:35:05 pm »
+1
when were those acers produced, there can be a big difference between model from one year and that from another. I have my acer for quite some time now, and not a single problem
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2012, 03:18:28 am »
when were those acers produced, there can be a big difference between model from one year and that from another. I have my acer for quite some time now, and not a single problem

I have Lenovo gaming laptop, 6 months passed and everything's still perfect, still have 1,5 year warranty left. I am fucking satisfied with it  :D.
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2012, 08:30:14 am »
whether MB2 is real or not, it sure would be nice to see a version with a decent graphic engine, as this  one is really inefficient with resources.
seems good to me, how many other games handle 200 people online so well?
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2012, 05:19:52 pm »
+1
seems good to me, how many other games handle 200 people online so well?
But it doesn't have all the good pixels that all good games like CoD has!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline peter_afca7

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BLABLA
  • Game nicks: BLABLABLA
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2012, 09:51:00 am »
i have intel core I7 laptop with 6GB ram GEFORCE GT 540M 2GB works fine

Offline clown1231

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • It's all about having fun.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca (TKoV)
  • Game nicks: BardicPaladin
  • IRC nick: clown1231
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2012, 02:06:42 am »
+2
I'm somewhat surprised that they haven't even announced any information about Mount and Blade 2.

Mount and Blade 2 didn't even show at Paradox's media event, but War of the Roses did. Therefore, I'm assuming:

1.) New engine
2.) War of the Roses will be released before Mount and Blade 2, and there will be a significant gap between both releases. It wouldn't make sense to release two games that are similar in game mechanics so close together, since most people would likely buy one or the other.

War of the Roses will never be Mount and Blade, and in fact, they are more different than in name or developer. War of the Roses is striving to be the CoD/Battlefield of medieval combat. Therefore, combat will likely be slower and easier to cater to the more casual gamers. Also, there is no way that WotR will be getting very many mods. Mount and Blade has always been about the sandbox experience, and when Warband came out, about the epic battles with fast paced combat that (more or less) required a bit of skill. I'd expect Taleworlds to make the sandbox single player even better, hopefully by increasing immersion. (That was a good fight.) Lastly, there is no way that MB2 will lose it's modability.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2012, 08:16:38 pm »
+3
Lastly, there is no way that MB2 will lose it's modability.

When you see what happened with ARMA II's purchase numbers after DayZ hit, this is a no-brainer. Even M&B's mods are what kept the player numbers. If it was left to Native, I doubt there would be a single multiplayer server populated and this would just be a game that was pretty cool at the time and had tons of potential, but not sure what happened...
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2012, 08:30:34 am »
When you see what happened with ARMA II's purchase numbers after DayZ hit, this is a no-brainer. Even M&B's mods are what kept the player numbers. If it was left to Native, I doubt there would be a single multiplayer server populated and this would just be a game that was pretty cool at the time and had tons of potential, but not sure what happened...

Definitely. The game is fun on its own but the modability of the game has had a huge impact on the amount of people that bought it and play it.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2012, 10:12:52 pm »
Definitely. The game is fun on its own but the modability of the game has had a huge impact on the amount of people that bought it and play it.

I second this.......................
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nevino
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2012, 06:38:01 am »
If it was left to Native, I doubt there would be a single multiplayer server populated and this would just be a game that was pretty cool at the time and had tons of potential, but not sure what happened...

wait you think that Native is dead? have you been on the Taleworld forums? I play competitive matches on it all the time with my native clan the reason people play native cuz it is more competitive in general the clans actually mean something(no offense) but without strat what is the point of clans in c-rpg because of the restrictions making it hard to won a server its not easy to have clan matches which is why Native exists for clan matches to determine who is better and who has better teamwork c-rpg is a pub mod in all honesty there arent scrims anymore and strat battles arent clan functions its clan and any pubber or other clan who wants to fight the reason NW is so popular is because even that is more competitive than c-rpg I mean you have private linebattles  and the large scale ones that determine who is the best in c-rpg you have no idea you just have the individual skills of players if it was left ot native we would still be alive and kicking GK_Siege has about 90 ppl in it daily

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2012, 11:52:54 pm »
wait you think that Native is dead? have you been on the Taleworld forums? I play competitive matches on it all the time with my native clan the reason people play native cuz it is more competitive in general the clans actually mean something(no offense) but without strat what is the point of clans in c-rpg because of the restrictions making it hard to won a server its not easy to have clan matches which is why Native exists for clan matches to determine who is better and who has better teamwork c-rpg is a pub mod in all honesty there arent scrims anymore and strat battles arent clan functions its clan and any pubber or other clan who wants to fight the reason NW is so popular is because even that is more competitive than c-rpg I mean you have private linebattles  and the large scale ones that determine who is the best in c-rpg you have no idea you just have the individual skills of players if it was left ot native we would still be alive and kicking GK_Siege has about 90 ppl in it daily

Breath... breath...

Or use, you know, dots? like these little black thingies: ... . ..... ... .... ... ........... ............................................
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2012, 12:37:41 am »
+1
punctuations are forbidden by law in his country

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2012, 04:29:29 am »
punctuations are forbidden by law in his country
nope just to lazy xD

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2012, 07:26:01 am »
+3
How the hell can you be too lazy to use punctuations. The key is right under your hand, not across the room?

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2012, 02:04:51 am »
How the hell can you be too lazy to use punctuations. The key is right under your hand, not across the room?

well really I just don't think when I type