Poll

Which dominance is the worst to play against/be put up against on EU1 Battle?

Byzantium Dominance
GK Dominance
Peasant/randomer Dominance (if that were possible lol)

Author Topic: Oh Great Warriors of CRPG come forth once more and end this Byzantium Tyranny!!!  (Read 3996 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
this thread is balls

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
If you just have minimal social skills its always more fun to play together with other people than alone.

But Leshma does not have social skills.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
@Teeth,

Of course, winning through strategy, teamwork or having better players is how it should be (and usually is, banner balance or not), but a chance for these factors to come into play should not only be present in one team (actually introducing the random factor of either getting switched to the clanstacking team and gain multi or to the pub team and lose multi) which is why for example Native clans (or 22nd in server 4) have no problems letting some members equalize the odds a bit. I'm talking serious clanstacking against pubs here of course, not just a few friends doing team work.

I'm not speaking against the current system (of which I have some ambivalence) just giving some food for thought as to how clanstacking is perceived in Native and that the current system will always favour people in big, active clans, which with arguments going both ways may or may not be a bad thing.

In the end it may also be about sportsmanship, if you find it fun to be able to consistently steamroll a lot of people who for some reason or another is not in a clan. In my own opinion, the best battles I've had have been the close ones and not the slaughterhouses.

As there will always exist a logical disparity between clan players and random scrubs perhaps the best/most democratic solution (XP and gold gain at stake) would be one that doesn't favour one group too much over the other?

But anyway, as long as there's plenty of different active clans this doesn't become a problem unless they are put on the same teams.

PS.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:32:44 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
*nerf pike spam*