15 (10.2%)
Okay, through you miss the target
9 (6.1%)
Pretty good
66 (44.9%)
HOLYSHIT Y U BANN ME bundle of sticks
39 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: [NA] Muki  (Read 26519 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: [NA] Muki
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2013, 05:39:34 pm »
+2
After being slammed by Gmnotutoo unicorn I have drew a picture for her/him. Enjoy!ヽ( ゚д゚)ノ
Character design was based off Tenrou Kunagi from Big bang ape

(click to show/hide)

I have said it before, but so you don't forget, I really respect your artistic talent, Muki.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2013, 05:50:02 pm »
+1
^.^ I love my picture.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2013, 12:30:19 am »
Aw you haven't made one of my awesome weeaboo self! I even went full samurai this time, Yumi, arrows, Katana, Waki and a horse!(and the armor too)

Also I don't see gmno online much. I need a hunter :twisted:

Offline Maple_Syrup

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: Captain_Canada Maple_Syrup_MB
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2013, 05:04:50 am »
+2
only came here to look at your pictures, they're pretty sick. 10/10 would come back again

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #169 on: March 28, 2013, 11:33:38 pm »
+2
This is from my friend Shingetsu-san, hope you enjoy ball pen abuse.Yes Photoshop was used too before you start ranting
Ill be posting his blog later. Going to be trying out this art style hopefully I don't fail at it ( ´^`)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:39:43 pm by Muki »

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2013, 01:16:04 am »
+1
More drawings. We need more.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2013, 03:35:54 am »
+1
I'm going for the flag.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2013, 03:56:47 am »
Muki if I buy you a game on steam will you make a drawing for me to replace my avatar?

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline cap

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2013, 01:11:29 pm »
Muki, you are a shitty admin just like the rest of them.

You claim I'm a "known crpg troll/griefer", yet the only server I play on is NA7 and I'm always at near the top of the leaderboard.  Ask anyone who consistently plays DTV and ask them if me being there ruins the experience - I imagine you'll have very few who agree with you.

All my bans have been for stupid things like single revenge tks, policing the server with tks when actual griefers are on (and no admin, disabled polls).  My latest ban is for A) not contributing, which is pure bullshit if you look at my score and watched me play at the time B) Teamkilling an actual troll who constantly hit the virgin and teamates when there was no admin present and polls were disabled.  I was one of many people who tk'd the troll...where is everyone else's ban?

In short, you and the admin community in this game sucks.  You ban people like me, yet the actual trolls skate by.

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2013, 01:56:54 pm »
Muki, let's run this one again.

Nemesis posts that Cap was a "bad person". Not a bannable offense. You check logs, he kills someone who has killed V (Jerry).  It's all in the chat, it's obvious we were forming a ring around V to stop this V killer.  Jerry, the kid who died (For Killing V), does not post on the forums asking for Cap to be banned.  He'd get himself banned if he did, for killing V.

4 people do post, stating Cap only killed him because he was killing the V.  The kid Cap Tk'd makes no appearance or demands.  ProjectNemesis does post, demanding Cap's ban, but as you yourself state, you have no idea what he's talking about.

The only people who post back up Cap's story.  You ban him based on log showing him killing someone who was actually greifing.  You state you cannot ban Jerry, for lack of evidence.  Yet you can ban Cap, with no evidence except his past history?

Am I to understand if someone is killing the virgin, with VK disabled, and no admin coming into the server, we are supposed to let them ruin our play experience because we'll be banned based on just killing them alone, and a "lack of evidence" when 4 people who were actually there post in our defense?

This game is far too Ban happy.  Honestly.  There is a huge difference between trolling/griefing, and what people are banned for on a regular basis.

I still can't believe you banned him for him TKing Jerry, a known virgin killer.  The whole server knew it and observed him for like, 7 straight rounds, doing nothing but using his higher AGI to run away, circle back, and hit V, repeatedly, with us having to defend V from him AND the NPCs.  Can your Log system show you the scores people had at the time of a kill?  I am pretty sure they can't.  How are you going to even say our "club" was not defending V or killing any of the Bots we were "helping to spawn" when you don't actually know?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2013, 01:58:47 pm »
+4
Muki, you are a shitty admin just like the rest of them.

You claim I'm a "known crpg troll/griefer", yet the only server I play on is NA7 and I'm always at near the top of the leaderboard.  Ask anyone who consistently plays DTV and ask them if me being there ruins the experience - I imagine you'll have very few who agree with you.

All my bans have been for stupid things like single revenge tks, policing the server with tks when actual griefers are on (and no admin, disabled polls).  My latest ban is for A) not contributing, which is pure bullshit if you look at my score and watched me play at the time B) Teamkilling an actual troll who constantly hit the virgin and teamates when there was no admin present and polls were disabled.  I was one of many people who tk'd the troll...where is everyone else's ban?

In short, you and the admin community in this game sucks.  You ban people like me, yet the actual trolls skate by.

You've been banned 5 times since December by 4 different admins.  You've been banned 3 times this month alone.  That should tip you off that you may not in fact be following the rules. So instead of approaching the situation with a "woe is me I'm being oppressed" attitude maybe take a step back and re-evaluate.

Now in the future if someone is griefing or teamwounding, it's not on you to take matters into your own hands by TKing or whatever.  Instead check to see if an admin is on in the server, and if they aren't I suggest hopping over to NA 1 and asking in admin chat if an admin could join DTV to help.  Or if you use IRC I'd log in there and ask if an NA admin can help.

If they can't and no one else is around, then take screenshots of the offending person & what they are doing and submit a ban request on the forums. 

If you keep enacting vigilante justice with teamkills etc, you'll probably be taking another (longer) break from c-RPG than just 3 days.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline cap

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 31, 2013, 03:20:07 am »
Have you experts managed to check out theprojectnemesis post history? Here is a guy whos been banned numerous times on multiple characters for stuff way worse than me, yet his history is not taken into account when you consider banning me due to a thread he started?

Pro moderation. PRO.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #177 on: March 31, 2013, 03:56:37 am »
Have you experts managed to check out theprojectnemesis post history? Here is a guy whos been banned numerous times on multiple characters for stuff way worse than me, yet his history is not taken into account when you consider banning me due to a thread he started?

Pro moderation. PRO.

Yes he has been banned multiple times for the same reasons you have been banned for. I.e Teamkilling griefing chat abuse.

His History was taken accounted for. He has recently came out of his eassy ban, and he hasn't caused any problems noir has went back into his major teamwounding/teamkilling ways; You may say I'm being lenient with him, but an unban from a eassy ban is to give the player a second chance to show the community they changed.

What doesn't help in your history you were banned three times within the same month ( the month I'm talking about is March) which shows to us you refuse to learn from your mistakes.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:11:06 am by Muki »

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 31, 2013, 05:25:53 am »
noir has went back into his major teamwounding/teamkilling ways;
So his minor teamwounding/teamkilling ways, like running up to me and TKing me intentionally, get him a 14h ban with his past history, but Cap's 3 day ban for Defending the V in DTV mode is ok? Yes I realize he should not have Tk'd him, he should have allowed Jerry to kill the V repeatedly until an admin arrived, I understand that.  The math here doesn't compute.
You may say I'm being lenient with him, but an unban from a eassy ban is to give the player a second chance to show the community they changed.
Ok, so he's deserving of a chance to show he's changed (which he hasn't, considering his killing of me for no reason) I understand the chance being offered.  Where's Cap's chance?  You banned him in the past due to Tking after someone would wound him, or report him for a non dmg hit.  He stopped doing that, IE learned his lesson.  Now he defends the virgin, you act like he's a griefing troll. Why all the hate

Offline cap

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 01, 2013, 03:34:36 am »
I like how you equate me to a guy who was perma banned with a huge log of ill deeds.

My history consists of killing people who tw, tk, or m me when they received no damage....

You mods are horrible.  14h ban for that guy. 3 day ban for me.

Yes he has been banned multiple times for the same reasons you have been banned for. I.e Teamkilling griefing chat abuse.

His History was taken accounted for. He has recently came out of his eassy ban, and he hasn't caused any problems noir has went back into his major teamwounding/teamkilling ways; You may say I'm being lenient with him, but an unban from a eassy ban is to give the player a second chance to show the community they changed.

What doesn't help in your history you were banned three times within the same month ( the month I'm talking about is March) which shows to us you refuse to learn from your mistakes.