13 (31%)
E-Thug with a small penis
7 (16.7%)
Autistic Hermaphrodite
8 (19%)
Pothead and this makes me lol
14 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: EU drama thread - Snitches  (Read 5066 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: EU drama thread - Snitches
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2012, 01:35:31 pm »
+3
So it was stated several times by Prpavi that it was not the goal of aquas action on its own but the how these actions were done which aren't fitting to Prpavis moral compas.

1. Prpavi did you ask WARPIGS_Arqa over pm/ts/irc first before you denounced him here in the forum?
I asume you didn't otherwise this thread may most likely not be opened.

2. Why didn't you use these mediums yourself Prpavi and could you imagine Arqa may have had the same reasons for not using them himself too or other reasons which just aren't in our grasp?

3. Why is this snitching as you called it, but reporting of misconduct as i would call it, why is that so important to you?

4. Why make a fuzz about it and increase the tention?

Perhaps just closing this thread would be a wise choice.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2012, 01:47:50 pm »
to reply to kinn fast, its allready out there no need to adress him in private about it he made it public posting on ban/unban section.

the whole point of the post is to realise the ammount of insta "M" pressing lil pricks, cuz the people that agree with this mans actions are probably the guys that wouldnt think twice to report you in the server and make you lose you multi for nothing. u get TH allot as a shielder kinn how many times a map do u report? not much i guess, you not a bitch. get my drift? a

some of the people here agree with me some dont, thats why i wrote in the first post: Discuss not flame, troll... Leshma did that.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2012, 01:59:14 pm »
So it was stated several times by Prpavi that it was not the goal of aquas action on its own but the how these actions were done which aren't fitting to Prpavis moral compas.

1. Prpavi did you ask WARPIGS_Arqa over pm/ts/irc first before you denounced him here in the forum?
I asume you didn't otherwise this thread may most likely not be opened.

2. Why didn't you use these mediums yourself Prpavi and could you imagine Arqa may have had the same reasons for not using them himself too or other reasons which just aren't in our grasp?

3. Why is this snitching as you called it, but reporting of misconduct as i would call it, why is that so important to you?

4. Why make a fuzz about it and increase the tention?

Perhaps just closing this thread would be a wise choice.

Well, Kinngrimm... did you ask all those fine questions?

I don't get all the fuzz tbh.
This particular ban request - and there is nothing else you can call this certain thread - is a special one.
Everyone tries to make it a normal ban request but it wasn't normal at all because there was a clanmember reporting his clanmate. That fact alone makes it an interesting "thing" to discuss and nothing else were we doing before some people started making a shitstorm out of it. To be more precise: everything was fine and mannered until Leshma storms the thread. If you don't believe me then just read the thread from the start and check what happens when "it" appears...  :rolleyes:

I'm not a clan mate of yours anymore but I would do anything to ban your face from here.

By opening this thread and accusing people of licking dev team ass continuously, you've just proven to be major douchebag and one of the most annoying people this mod has ever seen. Gratz on that, internet big boy who's probably very spoiled kid IRL.

QFT

Anyway...

It was a special incident which was certainly worthy discussing. And judging by the interest of people reading or posting, it's obviously a controverse topic. And as far as I know it's a normal thing to discuss controverse topics. I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides it sheds a light on the hardliner populating the ban-section lately and the admin-staff supporting it.
Personally, I am a very relaxed person and it takes a whole lot more to get me rage, I barely press M ingame nor do I make ban-requests (most I've posted where for other people as a favour). I wish people would start to realize again that we're talking about a game that is supposed to be played for fun. Nobody gets really hurt by others making fun of them (there is a mute-option ingame btw...), nobody really dies when they get teamkilled, nobody starts bleeding if someone punches them with heavy gauntlets and certainly nobody is going to die 1 year early because some HA is delaying a bit.

Everybody should just relax and take c-rpg as what it is: a game! This includes the admin-staff too. Esspecially the admin-staff to be blunt!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2012, 02:04:09 pm »
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2012, 02:32:32 pm »
+2
Oh god, you guys are all in ignis aeternum??
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2012, 03:07:54 pm »
+1
@benkei
i have read it completly before i posted my first word here
EDIT: and no i din't ask these questions myself and followed them through concerning neither Arqa nor prpavi because i reacted onto a medium in its own form, whereby the accusation was that Arqa should have tried to solve it on ts(a different medium then ingame chat or forum) whereby prpavi most likely dind't try to get a hold of Arqa also on ts but used another medium to make his concerns public. So don't make it about me as i wasn't the one pointing fingers in the first place, i just try to make sense out this here.

to reply to kinn fast, its allready out there no need to adress him in private about it he made it public posting on ban/unban section.

the whole point of the post is to realise the ammount of insta "M" pressing lil pricks, cuz the people that agree with this mans actions are probably the guys that wouldnt think twice to report you in the server and make you lose you multi for nothing. u get TH allot as a shielder kinn how many times a map do u report? not much i guess, you not a bitch. get my drift? a

some of the people here agree with me some dont, thats why i wrote in the first post: Discuss not flame, troll... Leshma did that.
I formyself, made it a habit, that any cav of my team who thinks he can trample me, making me loose a portion of my health in the first 30-60 seconds of the game, to report that.
I do also report, when my block gets opened bcs Cav or ranged just fucking things up in a 2+:1 situation. This is more bcs of my personal rage then i feel it is complettly justified, as their intention were to help not to harm me.
In 95% of all cases i don't do report as i see it as mistakes, and shit just happens. So on most maps i dont report at all, over the whole day(10-16h playing) i do perhaps 2-3 tk's and 10 th's myself. In some cases i would have reported myself where it wasn't in some cases i was reported were i wouldn't have. Doesn't matter, overall i have the feeling that i take even more care not to hit the wrong dudes then before.
I am tked per day around 7-10 times and get around 50-70 th's(rough estimates). This i guess is due to me having a rather aggressive playstyle and taking perhaps sometimes too many risks or also including f.e. coming to the aid of one of my teammates who just didn't see me coming thereby i now often try first to hold my block till i am sure my own guy notices me or come from an angle so that the chances are not that big he would hit me.

I have also read the post you were referring to in the beginning of your thread. You don't need to answer my questions here publicly just try and let them sink in.

The problem as i see it, is not here in this community but more fundamentaly a human problem.
We tend to see those close to us as equals and everyone else as not equals, as outsiders, foreigners, different somehow, therefor strange perhaps even dangerous so we would maybe even fear them and at some point feel the need to take action against these.
If then we see someone attacking someone else but of their own defined group, this is like making him suddenly "unequal" in our eyes as we can compare that with how we would feel when that happens within our own group where we are part of. From friend to foe in a moment.

Now again, the problem is not the action of one dude doing the right thing but our perception that someone of our own group could do the same if we don't make these kinds of actions unwanted to be done in the eyes of others so we don't need to fear it could happen to us at some point.

Well perhaps this is all to much interpretation, still
is Leshma now a dude or not?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 03:28:51 pm by kinngrimm »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2012, 03:25:52 pm »
i get what you are getting at kinn, we are a creatures of packs and herds, we need to belong. but not at any cost, you know that when we broke up i ran alone for months but still hung around with you guys, helped as much as i could on strat ( wich wasnt much to be frank) but i never felt a need to put any cllan tag on.

im not here to get allong with everybody and be a friend to all just like im not trying to do that in real life, but i do surround myslf with the pople that think the same and enjoy my company and vice versa, you know the best the atmosphere on Bandit TS so im am ammused and astonished that people just try to get in somwhere where they dont belong just to be a part of the "in" crowd, to me the in crowd is my crowd you get it? i would never make a ban request on another Bandit even if we disagree on some things, even if i dont like him i would tell him to fuck off on TS not on public forums.

and im not afraid that any of my clanmates will ever do that to me. to troll me probably yes  :mrgreen: cunts

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2012, 03:38:37 pm »
+1
i get what you are getting at kinn, we are a creatures of packs and herds, we need to belong. but not at any cost, you know that when we broke up i ran alone for months but still hung around with you guys, helped as much as i could on strat ( wich wasnt much to be frank) but i never felt a need to put any cllan tag on.

im not here to get allong with everybody and be a friend to all just like im not trying to do that in real life, but i do surround myslf with the pople that think the same and enjoy my company and vice versa, you know the best the atmosphere on Bandit TS so im am ammused and astonished that people just try to get in somwhere where they dont belong just to be a part of the "in" crowd, to me the in crowd is my crowd you get it? i would never make a ban request on another Bandit even if we disagree on some things, even if i dont like him i would tell him to fuck off on TS not on public forums.

and im not afraid that any of my clanmates will ever do that to me. to troll me probably yes  :mrgreen: cunts
i don't ask that you need to get along with all and everybody, but some decency ... words can hurt people, some are depressive and words can hurt even more ...
I dunno about any efforts of Arqa to get into the "in"crowd ^^, how do you know? Susspicious that he wants to join Nords? Did he tell you about he wants to become an admin? Even if, no big deal. What is the "in"crowd anyways, i missed that complettly .. me dumb.
And does "in" imply hip, or only "those who know" like in a secret society, or those who are in it everyone isn't ...

BTW: In the case of Arqa or Leshma, those who are constantly pulling crap onto them as a team effort. With Leshma it is sometimes somehow funny because he often brings it onto himself, still in both cases you do team ganc griefing in verbal form or in reallife also called mobbing. I noticed the ingame stuff some days ago but just now saw this thread here in the forum and know now what it is about. I don't feel like that is a nice thing to do to Arqa NOT AT ALL. And it is now persistantly happening for nearly a weak now from what i ahve seen, not only is the joke if intended in the first place now dull, it is ugly at times and i believe for Arqa painfull. Please stop that.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2012, 03:40:05 pm »
+1
This thread is getting too polite.

Let's add some wood into the flaming fire:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2012, 04:04:09 pm »
i don't ask that you need to get along with all and everybody, but some decency ... words can hurt people, some are depressive and words can hurt even more ...
I dunno about any efforts of Arqa to get into the "in"crowd ^^, how do you know? Susspicious that he wants to join Nords? Did he tell you about he wants to become an admin? Even if, no big deal. What is the "in"crowd anyways, i missed that complettly .. me dumb.
And does "in" imply hip, or only "those who know" like in a secret society, or those who are in it everyone isn't ...

BTW: In the case of Arqa or Leshma, those who are constantly pulling crap onto them as a team effort. With Leshma it is sometimes somehow funny because he often brings it onto himself, still in both cases you do team ganc griefing in verbal form or in reallife also called mobbing. I noticed the ingame stuff some days ago but just now saw this thread here in the forum and know now what it is about. I don't feel like that is a nice thing to do to Arqa NOT AT ALL. And it is now persistantly happening for nearly a weak now from what i ahve seen, not only is the joke if intended in the first place now dull, it is ugly at times and i believe for Arqa painfull. Please stop that.

do u know hes hurt? do u know hes suffering? do u know his intentions are true? let us not strat spamming irrelevant questions to each other Kinn.

bold ive heart about this case yesterday morning from this topic: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,29995.0.html

so no i didnt abuse him over it before or after.

you know very well what i mean by the "in" crowd we had a talk about that a loooong time ago and you know how i feel.

no matter what you write my own opinion is this is bitchy end of story. you think it is not. fine. we agree to disagree

let others express their opinion. this is what this is all about. fuck the politics

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2012, 04:08:55 pm »
Snitches get stitches.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2012, 04:10:44 pm »
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8296154/Get_That_Snitch_Mikis_Michaelides

"Get that Snitch, get the Strap, dont give a fuck, brap brap brap"

Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2012, 04:15:17 pm »
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2012, 04:30:22 pm »
Also asuming that snitching ONLY is important at a crime or anything worse than at an game , FOR ME it's about the morale vibe around snitching it doesn't matter what a guy snitches me for I think it's just as bad.
Snitching is for people that cant solve there problem with you or your behavior face to face , so they have to get somebody of higher power : Mom , Dad , Teacher ,Admins to join your cause and force the other guy to change his behavior this makes you weak for not being able to do it yourself.