Poll

Hi, my names ... and

I'm Gay.
I'm Straight
I'm Indifferent

Author Topic: Lots o' Looms. SELLING/TRADING +3 BAR MACE.  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
Re: Featured: 3 loom points. PM me. Sell/Trade.
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2012, 11:07:37 pm »
FUCKING BUMPED
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
Re: Featured: 3 loom points. PM me. Sell/Trade.
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2012, 02:07:34 am »
You have three loom points? Want to give me one seeing how you never gave me anything in return for the one I gave you?
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
Selling whores.
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2012, 02:27:12 am »
[quote author =mcdeath link=topic=29799.msg674198#msg674198 date=1355274454]
You have three loom points? Want to give me one seeing how you never gave me anything in return for the one I gave you?
[/quote]

Dude are you still ranting about this. We had an agreed deal. Which means both parties agreed upon prior to initiating. Now you want to pull that card and bitch and troll non stop, and continuously harass me. Saying that you just gave me a loom point out of thin air. Report this to the Devs if you think I have stolen from you. You have messaged me, I think eleven times. Please stop now. You need to understand when enough is enough. Go ahead and down vote all of my posts like a child, like you have always done when you don't get your way.

EDIT: In fact, after my dinner here... I will post a steam screen shot I took of the conversation you and I had when this went down. I knew I would eventually need it.
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
Lots o' Looms.
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2012, 02:48:05 pm »
bump.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Re: Selling whores.
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2012, 07:25:59 pm »
After we did the trade you blocked me on steam and later removed me, muted me in game and kicked me from servers because simply asking questions is harassing you. I literally have only asked you about it 3 times max and when I did in game you said to stop trolling you or I am getting perma banned. If you ask me that is 1. abuse of admin 2. stupid as fuck and 3. extremely childish. You are the one who is acting like a child not me.

Not to mention when I would report players twing or tking me you would do nothing claiming I started it and that it was my fault and kick me from the server. Also I tried to talk to you civilly through other means and you completely disregarded anything I said and did not respond.

You are such a tool that you would not hold up your end of the deal and then claim that I am trolling and harassing you constantly when in reality I haven't brought this up in over a month and say that a the deal was agreed to (which it was) but then never follow through and complete the deal.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
Re: Lots o' Looms.
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2012, 11:47:49 pm »
Cry here.
Proof here.
(click to show/hide)

gee.gee. Quit your lying.

and there is so much more involved in all of those excuses you just shit out onto this thread.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:55:38 pm by Emotion »

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2012, 04:22:44 am »
See you also said that you would let me use borrow it again or a different one of your +3s which you can't deny because you know that you said it. If you weren't being such a stubborn douche about it this would have been settled a long time ago.

To be honest I don't even care about the loom point, what I actually care about is that you straight up just ignored everything I was saying to you. I had serious questions and I either got no response, a mute, or warning for trolling and harassing. Also you made it seem like I was doing all this because I wasn't invited to your gay little remnant party. I joined ATS to play with you and dick around a bit and when you asked if I had a loom point to spare I said yes and then you know the rest. I mean what you did was childish and the fact that you are calling me a child just makes no sense to me.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2012, 03:42:23 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Please use the admin feedback thread for tears as it has been very dry lately.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2012, 03:15:03 pm »
bump.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
Re: Lots o' Looms. Looking for Italian Sword and Elite Cav Shield
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2012, 08:16:26 pm »
updated.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Re: Lots o' Looms. Take a peek.
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2012, 04:17:17 am »
Since the guys muted I'll give him a bump

Offline Shaksie

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 115
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Double Thickshake
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2012, 03:07:32 pm »
Willing to trade +3 Danish Greatsword for SoW, Longsword or Langes?
VERY nice boy :)

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2012, 02:38:40 pm »
unmuted, bump.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2013, 03:29:29 pm »
 :twisted:

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
Re: Lots o' Looms. LOOKING FOR A REGULAR GREAT SWORD.
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2013, 09:42:42 pm »
 :cry: