Poll

Balbaroth or Goretooth?

Balbaroth
Goretooth

Author Topic: Balbaroth or Goretooth?  (Read 6890 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Balbaroth or Goretooth?
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2011, 07:51:18 am »
Id say balboroth considering how bad goretooth is without his crutches
when i play an archer?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2011, 04:15:06 pm »
Are there any more self-proclaimed pro's that would like to step up to the plate for battling clawing, biting, and pulling hair to get his/her/its way to the top of the professional list? Btw ManofWar I had never heard of you before this little subject nor had I seen you playing (or perhaps I did but wasn't interested).  :rolleyes:

You must be EU (I only play there a few times a week so I do not remember any names from there).

In NA he is infamous for 1 VS 1 fights, and his magical ability to block anything throw at him, feints or not. His Manual Blocks are identical to Auto Blocking for how much he blocks.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2011, 11:29:50 pm »
fixed

Ya damned ping, I can never fight those EU on equal ground

Are there any more self-proclaimed pro's that would like to step up to the plate for battling clawing, biting, and pulling hair to get his/her/its way to the top of the professional list? Btw ManofWar I had never heard of you before this little subject nor had I seen you playing (or perhaps I did but wasn't interested).  :rolleyes:

You sir, I shall be looking for

p.s I am finally retiring the Takeda tag, to Chaos with me
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 11:33:06 pm by ManOfWar »
Just a soldier

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2011, 06:43:08 am »
You must be EU (I only play there a few times a week so I do not remember any names from there).

In NA he is infamous for 1 VS 1 fights, and his magical ability to block anything throw at him, feints or not. His Manual Blocks are identical to Auto Blocking for how much he blocks.
Do not assume I am EU. I am full NA, but I never pay attention to the better players for the most part even though this topic is an exception.
Also: this is about balb. or Goretooth. Go make your own topics about manofwar/other players please.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:44:20 am by TheDashingRogue »

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2011, 10:01:29 am »
Well, goretooth would beat balb, balb basically said it himself. Balbaroth has not been playing much and has gotten rusty.

I like these BKS guys because they are so cocky, while some are really good I don't think they quite match up to ManofWar, singing or cyranule in dueling...
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Rhade

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BkS_Rhade
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2011, 08:29:14 am »
I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't in these situations:

If I'm honest, people call me arrogant.
If I lie, I'm selling myself short.

I'll say that I've never seen Balbaroth play, Goretooth is a solid player and Manofwar is good too.

I'll also say that cRPG dueling is hard to "tier" as gear/stats/situations always get in the way, which is why I like to duel on native (same game, just even footing.)

I'll keep my opinions on who is the absolute "best" to myself, I suppose. Most of you haven't seen any BkS duel with trypants on, it seems, so it will sound hollow coming from me.

"Self-proclaimed"... I laughed.

Rhade and ManofWar going at it would be a dream come true.  That other guy who's name starts with a V would also be nice to watch.

We've dueled before ^^

And to the guy talking about the "Guy's name with the V", it's Vanidar.  :wink:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 08:38:59 am by Rhade »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2011, 05:46:49 pm »
Do not assume I am EU. I am full NA, but I never pay attention to the better players for the most part even though this topic is an exception.
Also: this is about balb. or Goretooth. Go make your own topics about manofwar/other players please.

Whoo, forcefull and a wee bit hostile with that post. As to your statements, I think I shall, and I believe you do. Yes it was, and no I shall not.  :P

Tell the truth, I would rather you do so with pride, then lie and have an utterly worthless opinion. Life is too short to stoop for nincompoops.

I expect BKS to speak their mind and play with style and effectiveness as always.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2011, 12:04:19 am »
If I really had to pick between the two, I'd say Balbaroth now. Not because of previous biases but because now I've seen Goretooth fall to just about everyone in my clan.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2011, 06:47:56 am »
I'll also say that cRPG dueling is hard to "tier" as gear/stats/situations always get in the way, which is why I like to duel on native (same game, just even footing.)

Dueling with a little uneveness is actually more fun to me now.  It's nice to have to adjust timings and footspeed on the fly vs different people with different builds nowadays.  I pretty much always make balanced builds stat-wise so I can definately see when I'm against an agi-demon with a spamtana but dies in 1-hit vs fighting a slower STR-monster that takes 3-6 hits from my mancleaver to put down.  Keeps it fun and fresh.

Just my 2c though.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2011, 12:29:52 am »
 As a OG(original gamer), You're a damn good player just say what u want to say man, people don't like people who are good, so that is ur validation right there

I'll say that I've never seen Balbaroth play, Goretooth is a solid player and Manofwar is good too.

I'll keep my opinions on who is the absolute "best" to myself, I suppose. Most of you haven't seen any BkS duel with trypants on, it seems, so it will sound hollow coming from me.

"Self-proclaimed"... I laughed.

We've dueled before ^^

And to the guy talking about the "Guy's name with the V", it's Vanidar.  :wink:
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!