Poll

What should happen to the Annoying Bandits?

Dissolve the clan completely! TROLOLOLOL...
12 (30%)
Smoke River should be the new leader and make push ABAND towards the NA.
0 (0%)
Tomas should stick with the clan... loads of people want to be in a casual clan.
10 (25%)
Dissolve the clan and have a story of epic proportions detailing each members future lives as cRPG players.
18 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [ABAND] The Annoying Bandits Clan (Inactive)  (Read 28388 times)

Offline Marblecake

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Marblecake_the_Motorized, Azincourt, The_Little_Hobbit, The_Crushing_Hobbit, Plumbers_Mario
Hi guys!

After long deliberation I have come to the conclusion that I must leave this stalwart band of bandits. This has several reasons, but mostly it is because I'm just not cut out for clan life. It somehow irks me to have a clan tag in front of my name and I'd rather strike out on my own.
I'm actually a very casual player and have no interest in strategus or clan battles, and I started playing CRPG to relax from long days of working. Being affiliated or owing allegiance to anyone in my free time just doesn't sit right with me.

I hope you guys understand.

I'll see you on the battlefield and should we share the same team, I shall be happy to lend my blade to your victory  :)

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
Hi guys!

After long deliberation I have come to the conclusion that I must leave this stalwart band of bandits. This has several reasons, but mostly it is because I'm just not cut out for clan life. It somehow irks me to have a clan tag in front of my name and I'd rather strike out on my own.
I'm actually a very casual player and have no interest in strategus or clan battles, and I started playing CRPG to relax from long days of working. Being affiliated or owing allegiance to anyone in my free time just doesn't sit right with me.

I'll see you on the battlefield and should we share the same team, I shall be happy to lend my blade to your victory  :)
Understood, Comrade! Twas nice having you, if brief! :mrgreen:
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Gutslash

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Smoke_River
aw kind of sad seeyin ya leave so soon :cry:. We are as casual as a clan can be if it can change ya mind. Lol anyway we will miss you even if your time was short and we do understand. I speak for everyone when i say that we hope for your futur goals and success to bare fruit of great fun! something like that am not completely sane by the way :P

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
OK, considering the amount of renowned and devastating players we have, we should be able to put together a couple of team strategies. Now I know for a fact that some members of this clan (excluding myself) could easily top the scoreboards by a long way, when they are left to their own devices. We could harness that power by forming a fairly long line with large gaps to avoid archer spammery. The primary heavy hitters on this line will cleave through enemies, maintaining some cohesion to avoid being ganked, and the ranged and cavalry players can support these players by taking out any threats deemed to be out of range of the infantry, but still a threat.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
tomas i've changed name to ABAND_Phil_von_Unterwald

also, this morning got lvl 31 :DD - not gonna retire even though i really wanna masterwork my danish

oh btw i haven't seen any ABAND cav?  maybe i always miss them...

lol retired woot
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 04:55:40 pm by polkafranzi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
tomas i've changed name to ABAND_Phil_von_Unterwald

also, this morning got lvl 31 :DD - not gonna retire even though i really wanna masterwork my danish

oh btw i haven't seen any ABAND cav?  maybe i always miss them...

I am gonna retire soon, and then become a cavalry, 2 hander is not really sticking with me. :mrgreen:

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
+1
Hi guys!

Epic avatar dude XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
lol on probation...wtf

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Gutslash

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
First :

WElcome new members!!!

Second :

I dont want to sound like a douche bag but public forum is not the place to discuss tactics. Since its public all of our ennemies can see what we write so they will know our tactics. Until we find a suitable place I suggest it is put on hold.

Third :

Ok EVERYONE That didnt receive Teamspeak information((communication for battlefield)) or didnt foward me their steam id((steam friend and group so we can chat tatics and random things))

The way its going to work ((fill out sectio bellow then PM me I will confirm with tomas authenticity of member identity Security reasons no one wants a spy in our mist. LOL)):

Character ingame id:
cRpg nick:
Steam id:

Thank you for your cooperation

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Couple of days till i'll be back.

And about mounted. I'm Mounted Sexbow atm =)

EDIT: WHO THE FARK HAVE PUT ME AT 0 AWESOMEBAR POINTS? That's just evil lol. I want -10 atleast.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 03:15:45 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Couple of days till i'll be back.

And about mounted. I'm Mounted Sexbow atm =)

EDIT: WHO THE FARK HAVE PUT ME AT 0 AWESOMEBAR POINTS? That's just evil lol. I want -10 atleast.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
First :

WElcome new members!!!

Second :

I dont want to sound like a douche bag but public forum is not the place to discuss tactics. Since its public all of our ennemies can see what we write so they will know our tactics. Until we find a suitable place I suggest it is put on hold.

Third :

Ok EVERYONE That didnt receive Teamspeak information((communication for battlefield)) or didnt foward me their steam id((steam friend and group so we can chat tatics and random things))

The way its going to work ((fill out sectio bellow then PM me I will confirm with tomas authenticity of member identity Security reasons no one wants a spy in our mist. LOL)):

Character ingame id:
cRpg nick:
Steam id:

Thank you for your cooperation
INDEED. I haz returned. And the steam groups is a good idea. I'd advise youse to get yer bad selves on dat sheeit. Pronto.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Tomorrow the Prodigal son will return to the realms of chadz lol.

Anyways. Miles have you checked out Polkafranzi a.ka Phil Von Unterwald yet?

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Tomorrow the Prodigal son will return to the realms of chadz lol.

Anyways. Miles have you checked out Polkafranzi a.ka Phil Von Unterwald yet?

Offline Gutslash

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

New logo!!!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 07:40:17 pm by Gutslash »