Author Topic: No singleplayer.. Just meh.  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: No singleplayer.. Just meh.
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 12:07:44 am »
Hmm, so what you are saying is that I should make a character and collect one of everything in the game (obviously this would require a permanent pezzie to save the gold), and make multiple run throughs and take screenshots wearing the stuff in a duel server.

It would make for an interesting thread if we could get the player base to cooperate and post a cropped screen shot (maybe one of the front and one of the side and one of the back?) of them wearing just "one" thing (likely best ofr doing this in a duel server, this way you can quickly swap things and not worry about anything like upkeep when posing nude with your one item), and slowly put together a thread (obviously with heavy use of the spoiler function). This way people can browse and see exactly what something looks like before purchase.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline bruce

• Count
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Freak Army of the Gnjus / Saracens
  • Game nicks: Saracen_el_Brus
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 12:12:06 am »
Sometimes you want to see how X meshes with Y and especially the way helms and armour connects is tricky, with some helms looking awkward with some armour.
Best ban reason ever:
Quote from: Wookimonsta
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 12:12:30 am »
Hmm, so what you are saying is that I should make a character and collect one of everything in the game (obviously this would require a permanent pezzie to save the gold), and make multiple run throughs and take screenshots wearing the stuff in a duel server.

It would make for an interesting thread if we could get the player base to cooperate and post a cropped screen shot (maybe one of the front and one of the side and one of the back?) of them wearing just "one" thing (likely best ofr doing this in a duel server, this way you can quickly swap things and not worry about anything like upkeep when posing nude with your one item), and slowly put together a thread (obviously with heavy use of the spoiler function). This way people can browse and see exactly what something looks like before purchase.

I'm up for helping a project like this. I also got over 100 k gold lying around not to be used, and a fair share of weapons i've tried out.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 12:15:29 am »

Only problem with this that it takes way too much time and resources away from the people to do it, and it'll just wont worth the effort.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 10:02:45 am »
You can basically see that in the shop, especially with the eyecandy script (click on image to enlarge). The problem, as bruce already said, is to see how various pieces of gear fit together.