Author Topic: the horse crossbowman problem/motf  (Read 10708 times)

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
Re: the horse crossbowman problem/motf
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2012, 12:52:39 am »
LOL you guys are so dumb sometimes.. why the hell would you have to slow down why reloading anyway? how does that make any sense they are already slow enough on the reload.. ok so make them slow down why reloading but give them instant reloads.. wut? none of this stuff any of you are saying is true.. and if you just get better at aiming it is not hard at all to take an arabian down.. they are trying to avoid you obviously like i said, you want them to let you kill them?
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2012, 01:01:00 am »
The entire "semen storm" or "SS" clan.

If you don't know who I'm talking about, then you don't play on NA or you're blind.
Nailed it!
Rohypnol doesn't play NA and has never seen any SEMENSTORM players.
LOL you guys are so dumb sometimes.. why the hell would you have to slow down why reloading anyway? how does that make any sense they are already slow enough on the reload.. ok so make them slow down why reloading but give them instant reloads.. wut? none of this stuff any of you are saying is true.. and if you just get better at aiming it is not hard at all to take an arabian down.. they are trying to avoid you obviously like i said, you want them to let you kill them?
Seriously, people complaining about HX are only complaining about not having auto MOTF for the last 1:30 of the round. So they want to nerf HX instead of fixing the problem.
Blind rage.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:03:00 am by Marathon »
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2012, 01:03:57 am »

guess you dont understand interia, having your hands bounce around everywhere because a horse is RUNNING, just like a car doin 20mph going over speed bumps

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2012, 01:35:23 am »
guess you dont understand interia, having your hands bounce around everywhere because a horse is RUNNING, just like a car doin 20mph going over speed bumps
Yeah, you show him! Man he doesn't inertia! Rohpynol =ownedbitchdominated.etc

(click to show/hide)
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Wraist

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2012, 03:00:44 am »

Sounds like you never did horseback riding -_-

Offline Gricks

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2012, 03:56:28 am »
You guys keep acting like motf at 1:30 would magically fix all the problems of HX. When there are less than 30 people on the server, the rounds go much quicker. Most of them end before the 4 minute mark, and if there is a HX that is still a long wait.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:00:01 am by Gricks »

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2012, 03:57:28 am »

oh my bad i didnt know we were posting in the realism thread lol.. clearly this game cannot be realistic, otherwise cav would be worse than they are now.. have you actually seen a horse run in rl? way faster than this damn game. just like these mobile tanks running around like ninjas. gimme a break

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2012, 03:57:52 am »
Lemmy, it's not just that one maneuverability point. Turning at lower speed is way easier and the destrier is slower than a courser. That's probably why you notice such a massive difference between those two horses
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2012, 04:35:34 am »
+1
So essentially Marathon and Rohypnol support the return of roof archers and anyone who can't deal with roof archers hiding for 6 minutes is a baddie and doesn't understand the game.

How about no.

I give you two a 1/10 for trolling.  A little effort, but could be better.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:36:40 am by Slamz »
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Leman_Russ

• Knight
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2012, 07:23:55 am »
So essentially Marathon and Rohypnol support the return of roof archers and anyone who can't deal with roof archers hiding for 6 minutes is a baddie and doesn't understand the game.

How about no.

I give you two a 1/10 for trolling.  A little effort, but could be better.

Nah not anyone, just you and your baddie friends who love to keep spouting obvious lies about how the horse crossbows are playing.  Probably due to a sore ass (likely).

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2012, 07:40:45 am »
+1
Nah not anyone, just you and your baddie friends who love to keep spouting obvious lies about how the horse crossbows are playing.  Probably due to a sore ass (likely).

Yes, you have unearthed a vast conspiracy within cRPG to nerf HX for no reason what-so-ever.

No HX in the history of the game has ever drawn the game out for several minutes while 100 people sat in spectator mode.  It's not these bored spectators coming here to complain about HX because they do not exist.

In other news, I notice you don't have a forum avatar.  You should use this one:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"The horse crossbows are never delaying!  They are trampling the infidel infantry even now!  They are never causing a match to draw!  These are lies!  Their fierce crossbows are always smiting the entire enemy team within the first 60 seconds of a match!"

Oh, Baghdad Bob, I knew we'd see you again some day.  I had no idea you'd switched to cRPG.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Leman_Russ

• Knight
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2012, 08:15:41 am »
Yes, you have unearthed a vast conspiracy within cRPG to nerf HX for no reason what-so-ever.

No HX in the history of the game has ever drawn the game out for several minutes while 100 people sat in spectator mode.  It's not these bored spectators coming here to complain about HX because they do not exist.

In other news, I notice you don't have a forum avatar.  You should use this one:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"The horse crossbows are never delaying!  They are trampling the infidel infantry even now!  They are never causing a match to draw!  These are lies!  Their fierce crossbows are always smiting the entire enemy team within the first 60 seconds of a match!"

Oh, Baghdad Bob, I knew we'd see you again some day.  I had no idea you'd switched to cRPG.

Once again, you generalize.  I never said that they have never delayed or never drawn games.  Ive only seen an HX draw a game twice (two times).  Do they draw out the game for a couple minutes every once in a while? Yes.  Do they do this every round like you make it sound? No.  Do they sit so far away that ranged has no chance of hitting them? No. 

I like the avatar by the way.  Ill use it if you would like.  lol

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2012, 02:55:03 pm »
+1
Sore asses all around. Look kids, there are really few good HX anyway.. why you bitching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A&feature=related

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2012, 03:32:50 pm »
I rarely play on NA but I noticed that too. These HX are usually the last on the team and stretching the time to infinity (or draw). On EU we have one player le_cosito who uses armored horse, heavy armor and a xbow. If he is on, he is usually one of the last alive but still not annoying as I seen it on NA.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2012, 04:13:51 pm »
I rarely play on NA but I noticed that too. These HX are usually the last on the team and stretching the time to infinity (or draw). On EU we have one player le_cosito who uses armored horse, heavy armor and a xbow. If he is on, he is usually one of the last alive but still not annoying as I seen it on NA.

He's not that much annoying cause he's... bad.  :rolleyes:
Heavy armor, heavy horse, xbow, steel shield and 1h. Yet... horrible.

But i see your point.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;