Author Topic: Ban request: FF George Washington  (Read 969 times)

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Ban request: FF George Washington
« on: March 14, 2012, 12:31:28 am »
Up to his typical flagrant disregard for server/mod rules.  TK's a guy at the start of the round in spawn (notice the repair bill a few lines above TK msg)

I was busy playing and didnt get a chance to screenshot some of his reply, but if you look at the logs he basically say 'the guy team hit him in previous round and didnt apologize so now we're even'...

Please make this a long ban, this guy is a general asshat and cancer on community.  He was banned a few weeks ago for the same thing.

TK's at the beginning of round in spawn
(click to show/hide)

You can see he was busy at work not caring who he hit, up to 4/5 teamhits
(click to show/hide)

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Re: Ban request: FF George Washington
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 12:51:26 am »
I can't confirm that he was intentionally TK'in but I can confirm that he's ALWAYS up to no good.

He's delayed MULTIPLE times even though hes been told multiple times not too yet I see him do it on a regular basis. If I was still an admin I woulda banned him by now.

Edit - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014821325/screenshot/522655701947849701?tab=public

Heres another screenshot of him being 4/5 in team wounds. It seems he averages this. This happened a few minutes ago.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:31:57 am by SeQuel »

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 02:10:25 am »
He has been given a 3 day ban from me for intentional TK at the beginning of the round.

Logs are being reviewed to determine a more lengthy ban for his behavior over time.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FF_GeorgeWashington

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • Die hard supporter of Republicanism.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: United States of America
  • Game nicks: Angrysully, FF_GeorgeWashington
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 02:21:25 am »
Up to his typical flagrant disregard for server/mod rules.  TK's a guy at the start of the round in spawn (notice the repair bill a few lines above TK msg)

I was busy playing and didnt get a chance to screenshot some of his reply, but if you look at the logs he basically say 'the guy team hit him in previous round and didnt apologize so now we're even'...

Please make this a long ban, this guy is a general asshat and cancer on community.  He was banned a few weeks ago for the same thing.

TK's at the beginning of round in spawn
(click to show/hide)

Only copy what you want and not what is entirely there, pull up the full logs admin and you'll see the same guy getting constant reports for team wounding.  The only thing worse than getting accused for doing wrong is getting accused by NH lol.

You can see he was busy at work not caring who he hit, up to 4/5 teamhits
(click to show/hide)

Pull the full log and you'll see the rest, NH like to hold off on the big picture.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:24:17 am by FF_GeorgeWashington »

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 02:38:15 am »
Pull the full log and you'll see the rest, NH like to hold off on the big picture.

We had nothing to do with you intentionally TK'ing at the start of the round against a teammate who has no association with us.  Your an asshat and hopefully admins will catch wind of your shitty attitude.  Mod will be better when you are gone for good.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:40:45 am by Digglez »

Offline FF_GeorgeWashington

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • Die hard supporter of Republicanism.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: United States of America
  • Game nicks: Angrysully, FF_GeorgeWashington
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 02:42:45 am »
We had nothing to do with you intentionally TK'ing at the start of the round against a teammate who has no association with us.  Your an asshat and hopefully admins will catch wind of your shitty attitude.  Mod will be better when you are gone for good.

Woah baby, someone has a grudge.  I'm not sure what earns you the right of asshat but if it means I'm good at what I do, then yes.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 01:24:03 am »
A one week Ban has been issued. Thanks for taking the time to report this incident! Thread is being locked now.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.