Author Topic: A fue Named ricky (apology letter)  (Read 11028 times)

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
Re: A fue Named ricky (apology letter)
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2012, 07:48:52 pm »
+2
Now, I'm merely a piece of deliciously fried pig meat cut into slathers, but it seems to me like responsibility is not being accepted here, despite what people may think. I could easily type out an apology to every person I've ever flipped out on in my entire life (if I could remember the times) while meanwhile in my head not a single fuck is given. If I was really adamant to apologize, I'd accept whatever punishment I was given. As far as I can see, rules were broken while the perpetrators were of knowledge that they existed. And don't get me wrong, I think Ricky is an okay dude, I think Allers isn't as bad as they say, and Kaoklai is pretty chill some of the time. The other two I don't know well enough to say anything about. But seriously, there are rules for a reason. If we bend them for every person who breaks one then there is no point at all to having them.
Now I do have more to say on the topic, but I got bored reading through it, so I doubt anyone else would be excited to see it, so I'll leave it at that, because what I say literally has no sway on anything no-how.

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2012, 07:52:13 pm »
Now, I'm merely a piece of deliciously fried pig meat cut into slathers, but it seems to me like responsibility is not being accepted here, despite what people may think. I could easily type out an apology to every person I've ever flipped out on in my entire life (if I could remember the times) while meanwhile in my head not a single fuck is given. If I was really adamant to apologize, I'd accept whatever punishment I was given. As far as I can see, rules were broken while the perpetrators were of knowledge that they existed. And don't get me wrong, I think Ricky is an okay dude, I think Allers isn't as bad as they say, and Kaoklai is pretty chill some of the time. The other two I don't know well enough to say anything about. But seriously, there are rules for a reason. If we bend them for every person who breaks one then there is no point at all to having them.
Now I do have more to say on the topic, but I got bored reading through it, so I doubt anyone else would be excited to see it, so I'll leave it at that, because what I say literally has no sway on anything no-how.

I know rules where broke, that's why I am baned, been banned for 1 month. I'm on break from school now and would like to play a little more now, and would love to play on my account. I'm merely apolosing for what I did.nothing else
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 07:54:31 pm by Ricky77 »

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2012, 07:56:44 pm »
I know rules where broke, that's why I am baned, been banned for 1 month. I'm on break from school now and would like to play a little more now, and would love to play on my account. I'm merely apolosing for what I did.nothing else
I find those two statements conflicting. One says you want to play more, and one implies you are only apologizing and don't expect anything out of it.

EDIT: I guess I'm being a bit of a dick here, I've had a shitty day, I apologize.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:03:10 pm by JayPet94 »

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2012, 08:12:33 pm »
Just yesterday you tried to trade me your Red Gambeson for my MW Heavy Lance that your friend was holding for you o.O

You still have looms...some how.

Offline HELM

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2012, 08:15:52 pm »
I understand where you are coming from. But you are being harsh and judging me.. If u get to know me I'm sure your opinion will change

Edit: I have also been banned for a month

One judges another by their actions. Answer one question honestly for me.

If you could have gotten away with it, would have you ever admitted being guilty of doing so to Meow or another Dev?

Now, no matter how you answer this question, the fact is that if you were to answer Yes, then no one will believe you, and should you answer No, then you are admitting that you are an exploiter and my judgment was spot on.

Either way, your trustworthiness is tarnished for an undetermined amount of time.

I find those two statements conflicting. One says you want to play more, and one implies you are only apologizing and don't expect anything out of it.

EDIT: I guess I'm being a bit of a dick here, I've had a shitty day, I apologize.

Also this.. Confirming my junky analogy. Willingness to say anything to get what you want.

Look, I understand you want to play the game, It's a fun game, and you know what, most gamers have exploited bugs and things in all sorts of games. I don't think your judgement should be a per-ma-ban, but I think you should just take your current ban like a man. Go play something else for the time being.

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2012, 08:16:09 pm »
I find those two statements conflicting. One says you want to play more, and one implies you are only apologizing and don't expect anything.

Ah it's fine I deserve it all. Obviously though I want to play, if you where banned for month then get off school you would also. So yes I would love a second chance but at the same time I honestly want to say sorry to the community for what I did. Stay banned or not I will feel the same way. I Am sorry. This may or may not help me with the ban but either way I feel e same way. So I guess it is conflicting, but I mean it in way that they interconnect 

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2012, 08:18:32 pm »
Just yesterday you tried to trade me your Red Gambeson for my MW Heavy Lance that your friend was holding for you o.O

You still have looms...some how.

It's all my friends. I have nothing to do at 10pm, so I helped him trade some stuff since I have around 200 cRPG players' on my steam. I also feel your comment was very lugubrious   

Offline AreTreble

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aretes
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2012, 08:19:20 pm »
I'm sorry to hear about your ban, ricky, and I believe you are truly sorry; I know I'd be.

However, as a member of the cRPG community, I have to agree with the admins call... you took advantage of the community by abusing the system and, if I'm understanding correctly, you lied about it, thereby taking advantage of the devs, and then you attempted to implicate your fellow clansmen--very disgraceful.

We all make mistakes, but lessons are best learned when the punishment serves as reminder.

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2012, 08:21:59 pm »
One judges another by their actions. Answer one question honestly for me.

If you could have gotten away with it, would have you ever admitted being guilty of doing so to Meow or another Dev?

Now, no matter how you answer this question, the fact is that if you were to answer Yes, then no one will believe you, and should you answer No, then you are admitting that you are an exploiter and my judgment was spot on.

Either way, your trustworthiness is tarnished for an undetermined amount of time.

See all this is a misconception, I exploited the one day, then got caught the next day In the evening. Why was I not on the server getting a free x5 for 5+ hours. I came to my senses and thought what would happen. So the 40 min I was doing I thought I would not have been caught and through my misjudgment and through bad influences from friends I tried getting out of it.

Also this.. Confirming my junky analogy. Willingness to say anything to get what you want.

Look, I understand you want to play the game, It's a fun game, and you know what, most gamers have exploited bugs and things in all sorts of games. I don't think your judgement should be a per-ma-ban, but I think you should just take your current ban like a man. Go play something else for the time being.

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2012, 08:24:03 pm »
+2
After reading all this only one thing strikes my mind.

HOW THE FUCK CAN PEOPLE BECOME ALL CRAZY OVER THIS? ITS JUST A GAME
Seriously cheating to get more gold and xp? :?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2012, 08:24:13 pm »
Shit sorry  my phone sucks for this stuff I'm sure u can figure out where my comment is.

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2012, 08:25:20 pm »
na....
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2012, 08:37:29 pm »
U know most of the poeple in this community know me quite well. I really want a response to this thread After you actually read the essay

I forgive you you deserve a second chance
Or
Screw off cheater, I do not forgive you

Good or bad I will accept it, this is why I made it, all of you are misunderstanding the point of this. I'm trying to apologize for my malicious deeds. Either accept or deny  :) thanks again to everyone who has or will post

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2012, 08:39:17 pm »
+1
Obviously though I want to play, if you where banned for month then get off school you would also. Stay banned or not I will feel the same way.

The thing is Ricky, you can play cos you have a 2nd key, with about 5 +3's that some guy gave you...so...it's really not all that bad.  So, just forget the banned key and keep on enjoyin' cRPG.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2012, 08:48:40 pm »
I gave all those looms back a while ago and deleted the acount.....