Author Topic: Some tech questions...  (Read 8984 times)

Offline HexBag

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HexBag/HexMurder
Some tech questions...
« on: January 05, 2011, 07:37:00 am »
+1
Anyone knows where to find the Mount & Blade folder in wich your characters/profiles are saved in? because i want to make a backup copy of it
What happens to my cRPG character stats if i uninstall M&B warband and delete all my profiles/Char. Names?
How will i link my character to my crpg account after an uninstall ?

Hope i can make some sense out of this, im far from a expert i just dont want to lose my character simply because i uninstalled M&B / cRPG
Ty
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 07:38:01 am by HexBag »

Offline Cheapshot

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cheapshot
Re: Some tech questions...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 07:44:32 am »
+1

You only need to create a character with the exact same name, no need to save profile files etc..
" thou shalt not strangle, decapitate or whatnot unless the other fella had it comin "

Offline HexBag

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 08:01:12 am »
+1
ok ty, but im having this problem playing the game and i think i need to re-install it, when im on the faction screen and click (faction name) i get booted to desktop with error "mount & blade stopped working... etc". Am i missing an update or something? because everything was fine yeasterday when i last played. Although my last game i disconnected, i didnt though much of that, usually happens in games, but somehow it may have corrupted some files or something, i dunno again im no expert !

Ty

Offline Cheapshot

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cheapshot
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 08:20:58 am »
+1
 I tried to check the game an our ago and had the same problem. The screen goes black for a second and then crashes to desktop.  But I don't think reinstall would solve this.  I will be waiting for a changelog anyways, and I hope someone will come up with a solution for this problem in the meantime.

Edit:   http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,226.msg2492/topicseen.html#new    This is what we have been missing. I thought this was a serverside patch. Btw do not overwrite files while installing. Delete your crpg folder and make a new install.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 08:43:06 am by Cheapshot »
" thou shalt not strangle, decapitate or whatnot unless the other fella had it comin "

Offline HexBag

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 09:19:29 am »
+1
yeap it worked ty

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 10:19:35 am »
+5
Who's that??????????????? I AM COMINGGG,WAIT,I AM COMINGGGG!!!   Yuhmaz 2 meter,heavy build freak opens the door,adjusting his pants.

Yuhmaz : James????,I wasn't expecting you this early,you came here for upvoting my post right,you don't get bored to upvote every post,alright come in to the living room.

Cassi is sitting on the couch cleaning her mouth with a wet wipe,Yuhmaz shows the chair and tells james to sit.

Yuhmaz : How are you these days my friend,tell us about urself,how is ur tesla sleeping going,do you still use your arcane powers to persecute the weak.

Njames : Hey Yuhmaz yes i came here for upvoting,There is Crpg battle Tonight 20:00 Gmt join now!!!1

Yuhmaz : James what is wrong with you man,I asked u how are you mannn.

Njames : Hey Yuhmaz did u Visited the cRPG ModDB Page and Rated the Mod???? I know you did 3 times but 4 is the lucky number!

Yuhmaz : James stop it,i am asking you...

Njames : Hey Yuhmaz you must start playing na strat man it is so funnn!!

Yuhmaz : Well...Okey man i will start strat how hard can it be.

Njames : Hey Yuhmaz you need to enter the game to get strat ticks,you can't just play strat like that come on enter the game now!

Hey Yuhmaz would you ever considered donating crpg???

Hey Yuhmaz don't forget battle is tonight,you must be there.

Yuhmaz throws james outta his post,while tomboy cassi sitting and watching while cleaning her mouth.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:25:55 am by Yuhmaz »