Author Topic: Ban-Requests  (Read 2100 times)

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: Ban-Requests
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 01:18:07 am »
It appears that Dlion has been unbanned, and rightfully so.

If I may, Fips, you have been collecting screenshots over the past couple of weeks of exploiters in the siege balance, that is fantastic and you're doing a great service to the community but if possible, in the future, to make things more clear, obtain a screenshot of the players in question in spectate at a significant difference in the time because we only have those screenshots to go by. It's a request, just so things are clearer.

RandomDude, thank you for unbanned Dlion.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 04:51:04 pm »
Firstly, sorry for getting Dlion banned, but the chance of screenshotting someone who just retired is pretty low, so i didnt really thought of that =P

Secondly, i know you want those requests to be as clear as possible and i could do that by just making a video, but it's a pain in the ass to upload even short videos with only 5kb upload per second^^
So yeah, i can only go by screenshotting, although it's not always showing 100%. But thanks for the advice, anyway. =)

Offline dlionf

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 06:09:48 pm »
See now I am worried about this, since I have been un-banned today I have been disconnected 3 times...:/ And I re-connect and join but if I am on the other team is this another banable offense? Do I need to wait until the round is up now before I join a team? I am confused now.... I thought if you quit the game and come back you dont have a multiplyer anyway soooooo?

No hard feelings Pips and thanks RandomDude for un-banning me.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 06:14:21 pm »
See now I am worried about this, since I have been un-banned today I have been disconnected 3 times...:/ And I re-connect and join but if I am on the other team is this another banable offense? Do I need to wait until the round is up now before I join a team? I am confused now.... I thought if you quit the game and come back you dont have a multiplyer anyway soooooo?

No hard feelings Pips and thanks RandomDude for un-banning me.

Well if you disconnect cos of a fail in the connection and then you come back in to the server i'd say you are more than safe from bans cos the server will show you completely leaving and re-joining in the logs = non-bannable. It's those who join spec on round one if they start as defense and during round one switch to attack that we are looking out for.  It's also been established in this thread that you are a stand up guy and an honest citizen of cRPG so, no-ones looking to get you out there afaik ;)

p.s. Pips...lol  :wink:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:16:21 pm by polkafranzi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 07:21:43 pm »
Yeah i had misgivings about banning dlion because of the lapse in time.

I decided to ban first and wait to see what he had to say.

Like I said in pm to Dlion (you probably havent read it yet) I think I should send a forum pm with a link to a particular ban post, and wait for an explanation before I act on it.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 07:38:36 pm by RandomDude »