Author Topic: Last player left fix.  (Read 1184 times)

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
Re: Last player left fix.
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 09:40:30 pm »
Something must be done, kill timer is a bad idea, lots of good ideas here though, devs take note please.
I disagree, nothing must be done IMO. I like it as it is and there is already enough hate against last players that do something unexpected and they get kicked very fast.

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 11:33:42 pm »
Something must be done, kill timer is a bad idea, lots of good ideas here though, devs take note please.

^^^ This.

Making MoF spawn when the timer reaches the last minute is a good idea.

I disagree, nothing must be done IMO. I like it as it is and there is already enough hate against last players that do something unexpected and they get kicked very fast.

Exactly, this is why something should be done. There wouldn't be all this hate against last players, or players getting kicked, if there was a good solution to make it so people didn't have to wait super long for these last players' antics.

Waiting honestly doesn't bother me most of the time, but I see how much it bothers the majority of the playerbase and I suppose it can get to me every now and then. Why not try to think up a new feature to make the game better? As long as it isn't something that makes the game worse, like a kill timer.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 11:34:45 pm by Voso »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 11:54:44 pm »
In the AUS server we have a melee rule for HA that works pretty well. If your last alive you have to go melee, but its a loose rule. I'm sure if it was Rohy with 4 people we would leave it but 1 vs 20 not a chance in hell.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(