Author Topic: trolling issue  (Read 4155 times)

Offline Kivlov

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tungsten_HATS
Re: trolling issue
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 12:33:21 am »
+1
Might want to rephrase your sentence good sir.
Use your words Tears. He's talking about never having been in LL.
HATS CLAN
meow

Offline KillerofFlowers

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_Emperor_KillerofFlowers
  • IRC nick: KillerofFlowers
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2012, 12:36:52 am »
I left ats? How the hell could i steal stuff in strat from a clan i've never been in?
hes referring to the the time we lent the 1500 troops to ats and then when you left ats you took them with you

Offline godhanger

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: godhanger
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 12:42:20 am »
the crpg community would be better off without strat.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2012, 12:46:44 am »
hes referring to the the time we lent the 1500 troops to ats and then when you left ats you took them with you

To be fair, it wasn't like ATS was using them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2012, 12:53:25 am »
+1
the crpg community would be better off without strat.

It would certainly be slightly nicer. Too many idiotic rivalries that some players take to heart and put over the top.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 12:54:45 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline KillerofFlowers

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 43
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_Emperor_KillerofFlowers
  • IRC nick: KillerofFlowers
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2012, 12:57:12 am »
yea and also i got over it pretty quick seeing how strat restarted like 3 days later

Offline Zombie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dont_Stab_Me_Bro, ZombieTurds, HAHA_KILLED_YOU, Death_Boner
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2012, 04:53:16 am »
Don't steal my looms, bro!

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2012, 08:40:47 am »
Don't steal my looms, bro!

I'll taze you bro.

Flowers you seem ok in the times I've seen you on the servers, just let it blow over. I missed that event that has bear all riled up though so I'll stay mute on that. Or I was there and don't remember. Ahh well. Just let it go.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2012, 03:06:25 pm »
Seriously, making a thread about poor you being trolled is lame...
...sorry but...
...someone had to say it...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Phoenix

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Spinnin' and winnin'
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_Phoenix
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2012, 01:27:30 am »
Hes not saying "poor me getting trolled" hes trying to explain his logic that people are trolling him instantly after he did one thing and didn't even need too.
It's not always about winning. It's about spinning.

Offline camperus

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: WARPIGS
  • Game nicks: Malahostia, Trollfacegod, Camperus
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2012, 01:49:56 pm »
+1
Ok guys i understood that i acted kind of rash about what happened between me and ricky and it was a misunderstanding that started it all, and hell shit happens. But what really annoys me is that my 1 wrong thing i do in this game that ive been playing for about 2 years now is that ppl are trolling me wicked hard and think that i am a major douchbag and have to reply to all my comments with something referring to the whole loom issue. Another issue is my clan, no reason to have to troll other ppl in m clan just because they are apart of LL. And my admin on community 1, ive had admin on there since about 6 moths b4 they were taken down so i know the rules on how to admin as i also hosted my own server for a while, so ppl posting raging about me being an admin is just flat out stupid especially when he got what he deserved for breaking the rules.

Even tho i rage traded ricI love you plus 3 brig i gave back all looms and gave him the armour that i got from the trade... when in reality its not even in the rules. I even instead of just givivng up on it and letting it move on was trying to help find ricky a new brig to trade for which later yesterday i found out he got 1.

Unless i understand ricky wrong we are cool again and are looking past this whole thing so y cant the rest of the community when they werent even the people who were being affected by this?

im sure this isnt going to stop the trolling but just felt like putting this out there, and sry that its kind of a run on topic but thx for skimming/reading it

Offline Adrian

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2012, 11:37:05 pm »
To me this issue is just a "whatever it will pass" type of situation. I honestly could care less what a bunch of 13 yr old gender confused boys think about me. Actually if you still reside with your parents in general and are morbidly obese like smoothrich then i could care even less. No offense to anyone in this "fine" community, just how i view you all thanks to worthless people like smooth.

However, I can see how for flower's it can hurt to be hated on for doing what seemed fair at the time. All flower's wants is for his clan not to be disgraced because of his actions, i think this just goes to show the type of person flowers truly is despite of what people think now. Knowing flowers personally, I can honestly say he is one of the only people in this community, unlike myself, who has only good instilled in him. I personally disagreed with his actions at first myself, but after considering the facts, Ricky deserved way more than just what flowers did to him. Flower's actions were fair IMO coming from someone who actually knows firsthand what happened unlike 99% of the people reading this.

First of all people need to get their facts straight, flower's never kept ALL of "Ricky's" looms (those looms werent even Ricky's either). After the fact that Ricky trolled then left the alliance on horrible terms, flowers still returned all of the looms he was holding for Ricky. The only thing flowers held onto, as a bargaining chip more than anything, was the +3 brig. Which now was returned to him, well a +3 surcoat which was later retraded for a +3 brig again. If people actually knew the details of Ricky's history with LL and the alliance I guarantee they would view this whole incident differently siding with flowers.

So morale of the story here is that in this shitty community you can be an all around good person such as flower's, but as soon as you drop even a slight bit of punishment on a troll like Ricky you get shunned and trashed talked until someone like flowers actually apologizes to you all for it! Lmfao he's apologizing to you trolls for what?!?

As far as I'm concerned you should all be apologizing to flower's for being such a bunch of trolly pieces of shit.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 11:47:26 pm by Adrian »

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2012, 11:48:11 pm »
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED BUT I KNOW IT'S BAD
I'm just kidding
DOWN WITH FLOWER BURN THE WITCH!

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2012, 12:59:17 am »
+3
To me this issue is just a "whatever it will pass" type of situation. I honestly could care less what a bunch of 13 yr old gender confused boys think about me. Actually if you still reside with your parents in general and are morbidly obese like smoothrich then i could care even less. No offense to anyone in this "fine" community, just how i view you all thanks to worthless people like smooth.

However, I can see how for flower's it can hurt to be hated on for doing what seemed fair at the time. All flower's wants is for his clan not to be disgraced because of his actions, i think this just goes to show the type of person flowers truly is despite of what people think now. Knowing flowers personally, I can honestly say he is one of the only people in this community, unlike myself, who has only good instilled in him. I personally disagreed with his actions at first myself, but after considering the facts, Ricky deserved way more than just what flowers did to him. Flower's actions were fair IMO coming from someone who actually knows firsthand what happened unlike 99% of the people reading this.

First of all people need to get their facts straight, flower's never kept ALL of "Ricky's" looms (those looms werent even Ricky's either). After the fact that Ricky trolled then left the alliance on horrible terms, flowers still returned all of the looms he was holding for Ricky. The only thing flowers held onto, as a bargaining chip more than anything, was the +3 brig. Which now was returned to him, well a +3 surcoat which was later retraded for a +3 brig again. If people actually knew the details of Ricky's history with LL and the alliance I guarantee they would view this whole incident differently siding with flowers.

So morale of the story here is that in this shitty community you can be an all around good person such as flower's, but as soon as you drop even a slight bit of punishment on a troll like Ricky you get shunned and trashed talked until someone like flowers actually apologizes to you all for it! Lmfao he's apologizing to you trolls for what?!?

As far as I'm concerned you should all be apologizing to flower's for being such a bunch of trolly pieces of shit.

FREE ALLERS

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2012, 03:12:28 am »
Who care? Who?