Author Topic: Unity of the CHURCH  (Read 28625 times)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Unity of the CHURCH
« Reply #360 on: April 23, 2012, 11:18:30 am »
I lolled. You think I get to make descisions? rofl

That's what I get for talking to you like a person. Trolls gonna troll. :rolleyes:
Don't.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #361 on: April 23, 2012, 12:48:51 pm »
+1
We enjoyed all the fights. But in the end we met the inevitable by fightning against a clan which has 100+ players in strategus. )) Economy ftw!

Excuses, excuses and excuses once again...

I didn't want to say anything after this battle, because I didn't want ultimately knockout you, but I think we should clarify something ... don't try to convince anyone that you lost because you are so good...

You have a little less members (83) and you are the fifth-largest clan, + Wolves (59) + CotgS (18), adding CBA you have as many members as we and Nords together, and don't tell me about activity, because near half of our people have not seen for several months...

We conducted a war on foreign territory, and transports lasted many weeks. Don't forget, that you sat in the castle, and we gained the walls...

The best for last. It's true that win over us is unavailable for you, but this time it's not about economy  :rolleyes:

Just look at numbers... After the final battle, we looted thousands pieces of your weapons, including 0.2 k arbalests + 0.5 k masterwork steel bolts, 0.3 k masterwork rus bows + 7k  arrows, 0.4 k construction materials , 0.2 k steel shields, 0.2 k masterwork huscarls , 0.3 k masterwork long spears, 0.2 k masterpiece black and white kite shields, 0.2 k siege ladders, many thousands of axes and swords...  :lol:  the list is so loooooooooong ....  :D  + over 4.5 k troops and some gold...

With this weapons we can overcome many armies ...

Be a man, stop crying and don't look for excuses.
I have not seen such hopeless defense. The rallies outside of your castle, it was ... forgive honesty... pure stupidity...

At the end I wanted to say that despite recent rash defense, you're a great opponent. Thank you for the common fun and friendly atmosphere.
Don't spoil it, better to plan next event...

(click to show/hide)

PS.  What about Papacy?  I expect a  final decision before the end of this week. Wolves & CotgS - take your armies, leave your villages and run to NA land or fight with GREY MONKS  :twisted: ... We give you 48 hours...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #362 on: April 23, 2012, 01:04:22 pm »
nah harpag, Templars and SB was defending that castel only
and when we are talking about economy we tooks about lack of armors

And yes fights were awesome

And I will say that again.
We are not crying.
On some way we wanted that war.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 23, 2012, 01:23:27 pm »
You should sell part of your weapons, and buy/craft more armors + quietly sit inside castle. It was your biggest logistics / strategic mistake.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #364 on: April 23, 2012, 04:35:35 pm »
You have a little less members (83) and you are the fifth-largest clan, + Wolves (59) + CotgS (18), adding CBA you have as many members as we and Nords together, and don't tell me about activity, because near half of our people have not seen for several months...

Hold on, wait a minute, CBA has nothing to do with Knights Templar, never crafted anything for them, never received anything from them. Its just Alpha me and few others did something together. Yes CBA were in Templar roster, thats it so some other factions. According to your argument (not mine) you should count 22nd, nords, grey, drz, str, empire, merciless, legio all together then which makes more than 500 players (since roster means sudden unification...) CBA was never seen in the south.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 23, 2012, 04:44:40 pm »
That doesn't change the fact that Templars and their allies have about as many members as Greys+Nords.

And Grey was fighting half the map away from their own lands and didn't put all their focus to the desert.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #366 on: April 23, 2012, 04:45:05 pm »
I didnt cry or anything just stated the fact and said we had fun. I am not going to write anymore in the topic cause it is quite pointless (: Whats done is done, cya in future challenges.

That doesn't change the fact that Templars and their allies have about as many members as Greys+Nords.

And Grey was fighting half the map away from their own lands and didn't put all their focus to the desert.
Is there any strong clan opposing Grey Order? If not range on the map doesnt matter much. But it kinda ironic imo. We did the same thing to the Nords.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:48:28 pm by Araxiel »
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 23, 2012, 05:00:02 pm »
But it kinda ironic imo. We did the same thing to the Nords.

Yeah, that's why I've been kind of surprised by the complaining from some -- not least kinngrimm, of all people. He was the one who kept saying that diplomacy and forging alliances is the most important skill when you still outnumbered us four to one.

None of that really matters, though, all in all this war has been very even, and IMO that made it especially fun to play. There were a number of factors contributing to our eventual victory, but both sides had their own advantages.
Don't.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #368 on: April 23, 2012, 05:01:18 pm »
I'll remember those walls for sure.

Now i have to find myself a new castle :(
Turtles

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 23, 2012, 05:02:59 pm »
I think it's quite funny that both our clans got to see both sides of them so many times. :lol:

As for the new castle, I see you've already made plans. Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:05:43 pm by okiN »
Don't.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #370 on: April 23, 2012, 06:48:35 pm »
+1
good luck to you

because thats not end

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 23, 2012, 06:55:47 pm »
Everything is fine, everyone had a lot of fun and gained a lot of experience. We have managed to maintain a civilized relationship, really. I wish you good luck with this new castle. I'm sure that soon you will rebuild your strength. I only wanted to stress that do not need to belittle our victory, especially as it required significant effort from us related to logistics and the same battles on the walls. If you are sad because of the castle - remember how you taught us to fly and smile  :)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 23, 2012, 07:11:47 pm »
good luck to you

because thats not end

We'll be waiting. It will be interesting to see how you manage on the offensive, against a prepared and entrenched enemy. A nice change for us from all this attacking and conquering. :wink:
Don't.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #373 on: April 23, 2012, 07:20:41 pm »
+2
Attacking is dreadful, way too much effort in terms of management/logistics.

The main problem is crafting though IMO, it's really awful, given Strategus is what it is these days no one in their right mind care enough to grind the same gear for months just to be able to craft it in Strategus, not only are you required to retire 24/7 you also cannot try any other classes, you can't try any other gear, you need to spec in a certain way to be able to use your gear as fast as possible (Max Strength) so you won't lose skill in crafting due to chadz-text when in low-end gear. Yeah, you can't even run around in low-end gear in fear of getting a text.

Grind grind grind.

Need to change/implement some features that encourage having fun and doing something that isn't about forcing you into a linear experience.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #374 on: April 23, 2012, 07:25:57 pm »
so the kittens are not safe yet? :(
Anyway, looking forward for more battles in the future, always a pleasure to kill a few templars  :twisted: