• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [RL] Red Lotus
« Reply #270 on: April 20, 2012, 11:34:18 pm »
Thank you father Digglez.

And you are the absolute first person, since I've left, to have seen groups of weaboos fighting together. They must not have been RL. Maybe they would have been in RL had I zerg recruited them.  :wink:

And I know how to manage my officers. The main issue was that the majority of officers lacked interest in leading. It had nothing to do with trust.

Consider the likeliness of finding strong leaders among the crpg community who aren't already in a clan, who want to roleplay a samurai, who have the time to dedicate to clan, and who actually want to do all of the work. Not very likely. In fact, none of my officers actually wanted major responsibilities (which I understood and am fine with). Anything they did, was more or less a personal favor to me, as friends. Of course some of them went above and beyond and actively attempted to help organize the clan, and I thank them for their efforts. Anyways I appreciate you trying to educate me on what I should have learned, but I'm not sure we share the same perspective on the matter.

And about your no zerg policy, if that works for you then fine. However, I accept any person who wishes to join me and my friends in roleplaying a samurai and is willing to do so in sync with our rules. I'm not concerned with skill, they can be trained. I'm not concerned with how active they play, it is just a game, they have lives. The only things I'd be concerned with is their attitudes in teamspeak and their maturity. Even with such low standards, I believe the Red Lotus had an excellent roster by crpg standards.

To Muki: Signing up for a battle and attacking you on the map are two completely different things and have difference consequences. You do not start a war when you sign up for a battle, you do start a war when you attack someone on the map directly. Of course it doesn't really matter now anyways...but you as a diplomat and someone very familiar with strategus should know better. I'll assume you attempted to approach us diplomatically before attacking and I'll leave it at that.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #271 on: April 21, 2012, 04:47:31 am »
...kimiko sounds mature! What is this??? :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vaynes

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Red Lotus
  • Game nicks: RL_Shogun_Yoshitsune, RL_Shogun_Yoritomo
« Reply #272 on: April 22, 2012, 06:30:18 am »
He's all grown up! *tear*

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 27, 2012, 08:17:30 pm »
If only it were true :P

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #274 on: April 27, 2012, 10:56:33 pm »
RL defeated RL?

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 28, 2012, 02:24:45 am »
Yes, Real Life defeated the Red Lotus. Such Irony.

And while representing a clan I should be mature, as should all people with leadership responsibilities. Diplomatically and publicly, I must be formal. With you guys in TS or Steam, I can be informal lol.

If I get a wireless adaptor tomorrow I'll be back online. Hopefully my ping isn't too crippled by this.

We will have a TS meeting soon to discuss the future of this clan, if things go accordingly.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 29, 2012, 03:34:21 am »
We will have a TS meeting soon to discuss the future of this clan, if things go accordingly.
Assuming we have people there? Just tell me when.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 29, 2012, 07:53:57 pm »
I'll notify everyone via steam or whenever I see them. I'm mostly just looking to talk to the officers, but any RL member is welcome to join. I guess it's no surprise what our main discussion will be about, but if we can't even get enough people to discuss it then we already have a conclusion lol.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 30, 2012, 05:41:56 am »
I'll notify everyone via steam or whenever I see them. I'm mostly just looking to talk to the officers, but any RL member is welcome to join. I guess it's no surprise what our main discussion will be about, but if we can't even get enough people to discuss it then we already have a conclusion lol.
Yeah, possibly forum pms or such will be better? What with everyone apparently having a life these days :P

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 30, 2012, 05:48:16 am »
Pretty sure I have all my officers on steam. I see no point in messaging anyone in the forums who isn't even active in this thread. Either they don't use the forums or they don't care about the clan lolz.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 30, 2012, 06:37:53 am »
Pretty sure I have all my officers on steam. I see no point in messaging anyone in the forums who isn't even active in this thread. Either they don't use the forums or they don't care about the clan lolz.
Pretty sure I am an officer... ;). Juss sayin, if you don't see someone online for a while (like me), pm meh

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 30, 2012, 09:27:49 pm »
Pretty sure I have you on steam too >.>. But if you insist, I'll pm you lol. I'm pretty sure you would be the first to know anyways.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 01, 2012, 01:06:59 am »
Oh yeah...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #283 on: May 01, 2012, 03:08:08 pm »
Good!!!!!!!!

Now come play siege with meh  8-)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:50:54 pm by Memento_Mori »

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 01, 2012, 09:05:42 pm »
lol yesterday I played with RedArrows, Trex, Vaynes, and Miyu. My internet is wifi now though x.X. And my ping would fucking jump to 500 sometimes lol. But when its not acting up, it stays around 60. Which is double my old ping...but eh...still playable.