Author Topic: Don't Trust Hospitallers  (Read 12347 times)

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Don't Trust Hospitallers
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2012, 12:02:35 am »
+1
Since Troyicide just reported Miley for posting something in the lines of "Don't trust this guy he will attack you" in his market post where he tries to buy troops - if you abuse that to rip people off, I will consider it scamming.
Moderators are not here to wipe clean your slate.

Also me as a pretty inactive strat person - can't people just trade in neutral fiefs to make this stuff impossible to happen?
Obviously the dude with the goods should give the location where the trade should happen...

I was reporting him scamming or whatever on his post so other people don't trust him. Why was I given a 20% watch because of it? I don't see it against the rules on the Marketplace rules.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2012, 12:14:49 am »
+3
Ya see what happened was.....Well actually I don't know what happened but point is you should put all your faith in me because im pretty awesome and trustworthy. And I have the best thing to trade.....Villager Torches! Yes, yes, I know how valuable and kind I must be to even present such a valuable trade commodity to you but I am kind and a generous person in these cold war torn lands. So your best bet is to march straight into Hospitaller lands and avoid all of those green chaos terrorists (because they like to ransom people and canary doesn't have a mustache ) so they're not to  be trusted obviously.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2012, 12:33:13 am »
TBH mirry you made a serious blunder.

Don't wonder about in a war zone with 100 creates of stuff unless you have a) an army or b) some one elses army. Once you cross the threshold of 20 creates you are going to get attacked. If you don't have at least 49 heavily armed troops then you are boned.

49 is only a disincentive as well. Anyone serious with some merc muscle will still stomp you into valhala.

Can anyone tell me when the original trade was supposed to happen?
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2012, 12:53:31 am »
z0rz
Ca$hville 615

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2012, 02:11:05 am »
I was reporting him scamming or whatever on his post so other people don't trust him. Why was I given a 20% watch because of it? I don't see it against the rules on the Marketplace rules.

So you were trolling him? yeah.. why would that be looked at as a no no. 

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2012, 02:39:53 am »
+3
So you were trolling him? yeah.. why would that be looked at as a no no.

How is warning other people of something he's done trolling? Oh, that's right--clan protect clan.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2012, 05:15:40 am »
How is warning other people of something he's done trolling? Oh, that's right--clan protect clan.

I'm not saying Troy is a Saint.. But your not innocent in this either. If you guys made arrangements for a trade and got burned, then it would have been dealt with.. But talking about something a month ago.. then being in the enemies land and a village we just took while carrying 100 crates which could have easily been used to support the green machine.. well, I'm not even going to continue Miley.. I'm sorry if this was just a miscommunication, But next time you want to do a trade with a clan ask one of their leaders.. If this was set up with Peppo or Dev this never would have happened.

But trolling Troy in another forum that had nothing to do with this issue is most likely what got you a slap on the wrist.. Tell ya what, Our next pub night we will dunk troy's head in a bucket filled with Suuper's urine for 1 second per crate he got from you.. deal?

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2012, 05:25:03 am »
I'm not saying Troy is a Saint.. But your not innocent in this either. If you guys made arrangements for a trade and got burned, then it would have been dealt with.. But talking about something a month ago.. then being in the enemies land and a village we just took while carrying 100 crates which could have easily been used to support the green machine.. well, I'm not even going to continue Miley.. I'm sorry if this was just a miscommunication, But next time you want to do a trade with a clan ask one of their leaders.. If this was set up with Peppo or Dev this never would have happened.

But trolling Troy in another forum that had nothing to do with this issue is most likely what got you a slap on the wrist.. Tell ya what, Our next pub night we will dunk troy's head in a bucket filled with Suuper's urine for 1 second per crate he got from you.. deal?

mind if I can come :3 always amusing to come to those events
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2012, 07:28:18 am »
+1
Hence the super lulz if they ever hit a native server! There can only be one, and so on so forth!

A small foot note for all the Strat History Buffs

KoH and Knights Hospitaller used to be 2 different clans that hooked up after fighting each other in a castle siege.

That was well over a year ago tho but just wanted to throw that out there  :mrgreen:
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2012, 08:57:23 am »
+1

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2012, 09:09:23 am »
+2
I lub you mirrey but this is strat. If your not waving your cock around in the air trying to take out some ones eye your not doing it right. No go dust off your douch-lord adjusting nob and twist that nipple up to 11.

UNLEASH!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2012, 10:25:50 am »
If we are to treat Strategus as a roleplay environment... then wouldn't that make the forums Out Of Character?

It was my understanding essentially Miley made an OOC trade agreement with the Hospitallers and they didn't go through with their half of the trade. It's the same to me as if someone were to rip off someone purchasing a loom point. 800 trade goods would take me 3 weeks to craft, so that's 3 weeks of Miley's Strategus gone.

Yah yah yah yah, It's war and all that shit but Hospitallers know the move they made was pretty snide and shitty. Can't fault all of them for it though.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Zerran

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Caita_KUTT, Fellys_KUTT
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2012, 12:49:58 pm »
If we are to treat Strategus as a roleplay environment... then wouldn't that make the forums Out Of Character?

It was my understanding essentially Miley made an OOC trade agreement with the Hospitallers and they didn't go through with their half of the trade. It's the same to me as if someone were to rip off someone purchasing a loom point. 800 trade goods would take me 3 weeks to craft, so that's 3 weeks of Miley's Strategus gone.

Yah yah yah yah, It's war and all that shit but Hospitallers know the move they made was pretty snide and shitty. Can't fault all of them for it though.

Personally I like that the devs allow this sort of thing. It wouldn't be a true PvP environment without a bit of backstabbing.  :wink: Then again this is coming from someone who played EVE for about half a year.

It sucks for the people it happens to, but then that's what adds the sense of danger to the whole thing. It also hurts those who do it, simply because of the small community, people remember each other and remember things like this.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2012, 02:26:35 pm »
Troll post against Hospitaller.
Miley, you at least can remember one thing. Trading with the ennemy of your allies is never a good thing to do !

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2012, 02:28:07 pm »
Troll post against Hospitaller.
Miley, you at least can remember one thing. Trading with the ennemy of your allies is never a good thing to do !

We aren't allies. Further more, Miley is factionless.

Nice try though.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.