Poll

Is this admin doing their job right?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [NA] Spaniard  (Read 11684 times)

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: [NA] Spaniard
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2012, 11:23:37 am »
And remember that Spooks is watching you!

Spooks the Hero cRPG needs but does not deserve!

Eh eh eh, he's batman.

Feels a bit more like  robin from batman and robin movie.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2012, 11:30:10 am »
Likes to lock topics after his initial response so you can't catch him on the fallacies in his arguments.  That's what I've seen in the ban Bootieshot topic I linked above.
Not exactly doing himself any favors.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2012, 11:33:01 am »
+2
Actually I was asked to become an admin and never directly applied or asked for it. But I did accept it and believe that I have done my utmost to be fair and handle problems that arise as best as I can and will continue doing so. Sorry you feel this way spook but I honestly wouldn't change anything I did tonight.

Also I did not lock the topic

and fallacies!? You showed a pic of me killing you in battle and underlined my name and then of an underlined comment from bootie saying his confession in blue chat which everybody knows can be seen only by people on the same team. And sadly I wasnt on your team to witness it!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:38:42 am by Spanish »
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2012, 11:59:46 am »
Edit: Nevermind
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 12:03:38 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2012, 12:41:55 pm »
Actually I was asked to become an admin and never directly applied or asked for it. But I did accept it and believe that I have done my utmost to be fair and handle problems that arise as best as I can and will continue doing so. Sorry you feel this way spook but I honestly wouldn't change anything I did tonight.

Also I did not lock the topic

and fallacies!? You showed a pic of me killing you in battle and underlined my name and then of an underlined comment from bootie saying his confession in blue chat which everybody knows can be seen only by people on the same team. And sadly I wasnt on your team to witness it!

1.  You gave me no choice but to feel that way by your complete lack of action in the face of proof, sympathy toward mob-rule mentality, flip flop position with regard to

"Well I wasn't there to actually see the repeated intentional TW's, just the open admission of guilt in general chat. So I'm not going to do anything."
then
"well I wasn't there to actually see either case of poll abuse, but I'm sure it was deserved because it passed!"

Also, I gave two examples of admissions of guilt.  One was in team chat.  One was in general chat.  Isn't it convenient you only focused on the response in team chat despite being shown pictures of both responses?  Maybe a little too much so.
And in your defense, you're going to try and convince me that you just didn't see the admission of guilt in general chat?

Like I said in the other thread, do you think I wouldn't have mentioned that repeated admission of guilt to you in the ten minutes I was on your case about doing something about it?

Your story is full of holes and if anybody looks closely at the log, you're in trouble.  Well... anybody who isn't your friend and wanting to cover for you.
You might as well just come clean, because there's no way I'd ever keep my mouth shut about the guy literally admitting he did it to you in general chat as an incentive to get you to actually do your job.

I find it a little disturbing someone asked you to become an admin.  10 to 1 it was probably a friend.  Not exactly the type of objective choice making I would want to see from people in a position of power and authority.  I think the majority of the general public would agree with said assessment.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2012, 01:32:57 pm »
+1
blablablablablabla i'm fucking dead oh, not i'm not! I'm not spookisland!

Oh, yes I am, now back to trolling you stupid cunts.
K

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2012, 08:16:04 pm »
You know what spook, I did what was necessary and I did my job. I'm not going to change the way I admin because you think I'm incompetent and I hardly ever get any complaints about the way I handle my job on the servers. So take this supposed "the majority of the population" disagrees with me is just something you made up to try and support an arguement that really stems from the fact the majority of the population dislikes you and wanted you gone.

This I agree with mob mentality well I'll make myself more clear on what i meant to say. Maybe just maybe If you werent such a douchy trolling scumbag on the servers more people would like or be tolerant of your presence and would not put up polls trying to remove you from the server. In any case your dissatisfaction has been noted, I look foward to being proven right in the logs and get out of my feed back thread :)
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2012, 08:29:42 pm »
This is absolutely bullshit that I have the same custom user title as Spook Island...how can you even compare me to this guy...
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2012, 10:05:50 pm »
+1
This is absolutely bullshit that I have the same custom user title as Spook Island...how can you even compare me to this guy...
gf

Also, Spaniard is an admin?
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2012, 10:09:57 pm »
+3
gf

Also, Spaniard is an admin?
No this thread is an Illusion.....
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2012, 12:55:31 am »
No this thread is an Optical Illusion.....

:)

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2012, 01:56:26 am »
You know what spook, I did what was necessary and I did my job. I'm not going to change the way I admin because you think I'm incompetent and I hardly ever get any complaints about the way I handle my job on the servers. So take this supposed "the majority of the population" disagrees with me is just something you made up to try and support an arguement that really stems from the fact the majority of the population dislikes you and wanted you gone.

This I agree with mob mentality well I'll make myself more clear on what i meant to say. Maybe just maybe If you werent such a douchy trolling scumbag on the servers more people would like or be tolerant of your presence and would not put up polls trying to remove you from the server. In any case your dissatisfaction has been noted, I look foward to being proven right in the logs and get out of my feed back thread :)

Like I said, you're way too immature to be an admin.  That and you're missing the vital component of common sense and clear reasoning skills.  Also, I don't know if your reading comprehension is zero, but when I talk about the majority of the population, I'm talking about friends inviting their other friends into places of authority and power.  That was pretty clear from what I said. 

The fact of the matter that you immediately resorted to ad hominem to defend your position is a sure fire indicator of known incompetence, immaturity, and insecurity.
I may not be well liked by everyone, but at least I know how to man up to my mistakes instead of perpetually trying to deflect and damage control away from them.

Also, I have a pretty big fan base among a lot of players in contrast to people who may not like me for their own personal reasons.  I know you would prefer to think the opposite because you're clearly a biased admin who holds grudges, but those are the facts.

Those logs aren't going to help you unless one of your "friends" covers for you.  My pictures are damning enough evidence.  Not to mention your flawed arguments deflecting away from real points.

Let's face it, Spaniard.  You aren't mature enough to handle this job.  I'm totally convinced of that now.
You've clearly shown that during this discussion by refusing to take any responsibility for your inaction and ineptitude twice during the same hour, not to mention your blatant hypocrisy to the points I already pointed out and I'm sure you'll continue ignoring.

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2012, 07:15:28 pm »
+2
Is there a way to permamute Spook on all NA servers, just not tell him? He could still type 100wpm of trolling/insults in chat, just the server-ruining flamefests that he incites would be eliminated.

This is preferable to permabanning him, because in the absence of the endless bile that spews from his keyboard, he's actually a decent teammate that focuses on objectives/etc.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2012, 05:14:14 pm »
I played DTV with him this morning and he kept order very well (there were a couple of griefers). Kudos!

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2012, 02:18:50 am »
+3
They really should make it blue... And I wish I got feedback again :/
Here is some feedback.

Stop being a coward and meet me in the streets of Weho for a good ol' fashion penis duel.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.