Author Topic: 2H build  (Read 2772 times)

Offline Brutal

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pecores_Brutal_le chacal Cold_stone Bazooka
Re: 2H build
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 09:12:47 am »
I mean to wear it (with no weapon) in order to get close to a thrower/archer
I wear a the Leather Covered Round Shield (skill 1) on my main and i feel naked without it.
Most of the time I dodge ranged projectile, i take it out only when i'm being specifically targeted in a large group so that archer stop aiming at me. I also take it out when on difficult terrain where i can't dodge.

But that s not the reason i like it, i love this little shield because of it's 20 armor that combine in some way with my usual 54 body armor. When i get hit in the back most of the time it's painless, you're pretty happy when you take a javelin in the back and you hp drop by 1/15 or when you take a arrow and you can't even tell if you lost some HP. 

1skill point in shield plus this shield is so much more rewarding in my experience than 1 iron flesh.

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 12:13:59 pm »
Well since he's going for mainly 2H, there wouldn't be any points left over for that.

You can always save some points somewhere, weapon master doesnt need to be higher than 4-5 for pure 2h, you can strip one point of IF, as 2 hp will barely make any difference, and you already have 2-3 points to spend.

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 12:46:14 pm »
My 2h build is

12STR
27AGI

4PS
4IF
9ATH
9WM

192WPF
Using nodachi fucking ownzzz

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 12:50:53 pm »
I like those light armor ninja builds, it means they will die in one shot from my crossbow, making me look badass on the scoreboard.

Offline Brutal

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pecores_Brutal_le chacal Cold_stone Bazooka
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 01:39:59 pm »
I like those light armor ninja builds, it means they will die in one shot from my crossbow, making me look badass on the scoreboard.
Or when they hit you three time you still have more than 1/3 of your hp and then you kill them in one hit  :D and you secretly tell yourself i ve so much moar skillzzz, i deserved that  :mrgreen:

Speed is pretty expensive post patch