Author Topic: O M G Did the calculator pack fail or has it moved?  (Read 3247 times)

Offline 1slander

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Timing that sidestep is key to the 1h battle axe
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NORD
  • Game nicks: Araios, Pallas, Hammer. Formerly DRAC & Duke_of_Hazard
Re: O M G Did the calculator pack fail or has it moved?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 07:21:16 pm »
What's the difference between firefox and IE?  Everyone always guffaws when I say I use internet explorer. 

Float like a butterfly sting like an axe

Offline Engine

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 07:44:04 pm »
What's the deal with the Character Planner WPF calculator being wrong? Been this way for a little while now, iirc.

Currently I'm lvl 25, with 140 WPF, yet the planner says at 31 the max I'll be able to have is 140 WPF... STRAAAAANGE.

Offline jspook

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Auphan
  • Game nicks: Pit
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2011, 07:56:48 pm »
Ie 9 works just fine.  And I didn't have any problems with ie 8 either.  Try fixing your connection settings and enabling the pluggins in ie.

Edit:  you have to enable a bunch of stuff in you securities tab that is off by default when you install ie.  Most of this stuff is on by defualt in other browsers.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 07:58:26 pm by jspook »
"Scissors needs a nerf because he beats me every time, but rock is just fine" - paper

Offline EliteDragon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eastern Tsardom (RIP)
  • Game nicks: EliteDragon
  • IRC nick: EliteDragon
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 01:24:19 am »
What's the deal with the Character Planner WPF calculator being wrong? Been this way for a little while now, iirc.

Currently I'm lvl 25, with 140 WPF, yet the planner says at 31 the max I'll be able to have is 140 WPF... STRAAAAANGE.

When you click the "Max WPF" button, it has a +/- of 10 WPF. You can actually put more in if you put in some more points in manually.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 03:48:25 am »
Please use the calculator thread (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,37.0.html) for discussion about calc features. That way I might remember to fix the bugs when I get around to it. These random threads just fade into nothingness and provoke no action.

WPF calculation is an estimate, as the exact formula remains secret. The estimate is good enough though, not like it matters if you have 150 or 152 WPF (like the difference is on my xbow char).

Offline 1slander

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Timing that sidestep is key to the 1h battle axe
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NORD
  • Game nicks: Araios, Pallas, Hammer. Formerly DRAC & Duke_of_Hazard
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 07:45:46 am »
Please use the calculator thread (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,37.0.html) for discussion about calc features. That way I might remember to fix the bugs when I get around to it. These random threads just fade into nothingness and provoke no action.

WPF calculation is an estimate, as the exact formula remains secret. The estimate is good enough though, not like it matters if you have 150 or 152 WPF (like the difference is on my xbow char).

Vargas - hats off to you for taking the time to make calculators and whatever else you make, you rock, makes me happy.  Without it where would we be?  A million thank you's from me and all of them.

I have been running IE on one screen and the calculator in firefox on my other.  Nobody uses one screen anymore.  Problem fixed. 
Float like a butterfly sting like an axe