Author Topic: Why should I remember beer?  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: Why should I remember beer?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 03:58:54 pm »
i think admins have no rights to perm ban anyone cuz guy bought game and has rights to play it and no man can decline him play crpg.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 04:13:53 pm »
i think admins have no rights to perm ban anyone cuz guy bought game and has rights to play it and no man can decline him play crpg.

Must be trolling.

You don't pay anything to play this mod, therefore, being able to play here is not a right, it's a privilege.

Mainly, because cRPG is not related to Warband developers, they aren't seeing profit from game purchases, even though I'm sure most game buyers end up here, or at least trying it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:14:58 pm by Christo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 08:26:58 pm »
Still, he got soo much popularity and unbanned for being a disrespectful asshole to be remembered? Well thats kinda unfair....if its true(Its atleast what I read from the posts). Respectable players get permbanned for few mistakes like nerfing XP in clanservers etc and nobody gives a crap or makes a campaign about that. Quess its time to be a disrespectful dick aswell, if one day I get permbanned people would bail me out for old times sake. :mrgreen:

PS: The beer in Youtube is awesome indeed. Oh the irony those are the kind of people most of us Europeans give our money to in Greece. :mrgreen:
PS2: Beer + hot babe = poor judgement + hot muscular guy like myself who trains his muscles on a PC mouse :D =  sexytime
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:28:16 pm by TiberiusX »