Author Topic: Repair cost question on cavalry. Please help!  (Read 2201 times)

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
Re: Repair cost question on cavalry. Please help!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 11:24:57 pm »
FUCK

FUCKING FUCK FUCK

FUCK THE WEBSITE, AND FUCK THIS DEAD MOD
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 12:18:44 am »
Thanks to all of you for your humble opinion and answers. Much appreciated. Let say you reach gen 16 and you are not planning to retire anymore. you have like 500k left. When this reach to 0 how can you make money without retiring then? :P

Joe, your equipment EXCATLY costs 36,994 gold. Loomed items do not cost more upkeep, and the amount of gold shown on the website is incorrect, because it values loomed items much more.

So having loomed items, when it comes to repair it will become better? (Like saving more gold for?)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 12:33:06 am by AlexTheDragon »

Offline WaltF4

• Baron
  • Renown: 131
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 01:12:41 am »
Let say i have 1000000 gold. and my total cost for my equipment is 43,954 gold. Is that enough to feed my cavalry class?

And if i am going to reach level 31 how much money will i lose in the long run and how much would i got left ?

Gold Change = (Experience Change * (50gold * Average Multiplier - 0.0021 * Equipment Cost)) / (Average Multiplier * (1000exp + 30exp * ( Generation - 1))

With generations greater than 16 counting as 16. Average Multiplier is about 2 for most players. Equipment Cost is the summation of the buying prices of all items your characters starts a round with and can be damaged. The above equation is only strictly accurate for characters without arrows and with at least 140 proficiency (the last value I have seen) in at least 1 melee weapon type. Characters with arrows and/or lower proficiency will have a higher chance of breakage and will gain less gold per experience point. I do not know the formula for increased breakage chance with lower weapon proficiency for melee weapons, so I can not give you a more exact solution.

So having loomed items, when it comes to repair it will become better? (Like saving more gold for?)

The repair cost of items is unchanged for heirlooms. The cost listed for the item in the shop is always used.

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2012, 10:39:10 am »
e-peen show-off I see

Ylca has bigger e-peen sorry all

I suppose being able to figure out the simple economic system of CRPG (sell loom get money) is pretty brag worthy as that's definitely what i was doing. Certainly i wasn't giving a new player a concrete example of how to get fat paid.

Ylca for President. I have the CRPG FAT STAXXX

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 11:55:58 am »
Using that stuff :

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I think I spend roughly 100k per gen in upkeep (but I don't track it really). That's fine given I get a solid return of 500k (and increasing) when I sell my heirloom point. I also make some gold with trading (I have a pile of gold, I'm better using it).

The website says 103302 gold, but the KAS is +3 (9839), the horse is +3 (26405) and the lance is +1 (7277) so in the end my equipment is worth exactly 80106 gold.