Author Topic: Maybe a solution regarding the constant ranged complaints?  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: Maybe a solution regarding the constant ranged complaints?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 01:28:18 pm »
That wouldn't really help people without IF and the complaints wouldn't stop

The point is, people without IF are either archers themselves, dedicated cav players or shielders of any kind, and for those it wont make much difference, but for pure infantry who spend a point or five or seven in IF it might make hell of a difference.
At least what i think, but hey, then we could get heavy IF unkillable archers aswell.

Edit: Also, i can see how the change planned for next patch with changed dmg to body and headshots will lead to: NERF ACCURACY, now i get HSed all the freaking time.

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
Re: Maybe a solution regarding the constant ranged complaints?
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 01:32:34 pm »
The point is, people without IF are either archers themselves, dedicated cav players or shielders of any kind, and for those it wont make much difference, but for pure infantry who spend a point or five or seven in IF it might make hell of a difference.
At least what i think, but hey, then we could get heavy IF unkillable archers aswell.

Edit: Also, i can see how the change planned for next patch with changed dmg to body and headshots will lead to: NERF ACCURACY, now i get HSed all the freaking time.

Hhhm...true actually to your first point

and INDEED to your second point. Finally a nonarcher who recognises that :rolleyes: