Author Topic: What the F**** they were thinking?  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
Re: What the F**** they were thinking?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 02:24:16 pm »
To the OP: One thing that you need to remember is that this is a mod, it isn't even your mod. You're not doing any of the developing, any of the work. You simply play this mod that chadz has been so kind as to share with us.

There have been several significant changes since I have started playing. Throughout all of these transition periods people have bitched and moaned about it. Players will adapt, they always do. I suggest that you show some respect for the maker of this mod rather than ream him out for doing what HE wants with HIS mod.

On a side note; I was wondering, chadz, do you play the mod at all? I played LOTRO for several years and realized that their game turned to shit because none of the developers actually played the game. I think it's a good idea for a developer to play his own game, at least a little, in order to know what NEEDS to be changed and to understand fully what is working and what is not. I'm just curious is all.

Thanks

Malicious

If he didn't shared this mod with us what would be the point of making this mode? To play alone? That is same as you having a bugatti veyron in your garage but you don't drive it,and no one can see that you have a buggati. That would be waste of time and money.
I made some good sugestions to make mode better,if we don't complain about it how would he know that there is a problem?
If the problem is big,current players will leave,new won't come and time that would developer spend to make mode will be wasted.
I am angry because i like this mode,and don't think that this new version of mode have any improvements at all.
Only footman build now that have some sence is 15/24. 18/21, 21/18 is now too slow.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 02:26:59 pm »
"good suggestions"... right
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 02:47:32 pm »
Yes, yes, I feel exactly the same way as you OP. The amount of sense you made in your posts is headexploding.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 03:17:12 pm »
Cool thread.

Instead of making a giant post with all your troubles slammed into one wall of text, why don't you reply to the topics discussing the individual matters.