Author Topic: Alpha/Omega is a big ass POTATO - Templer s are no clan anymore...  (Read 5493 times)

Offline Warpeasant

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
While he ripped me off all my gold on strat, depreving me off almost all the fun on strat he now demanded all my tradegoods 550 whatever.... when i didn t gave em because i wanted to craft lordly heavy armour and masterwork flamberges instead of bodkin arrows wich i don t use as a two hander, he attacked me and my 0 troops and kicked me out of the clan  :rolleyes:  ... guess to take em by force... I here by declare myself independent of the shitty new leadership of the Templars... have fun... and a little recomondation from me - don t join the clan as long as ALPHA/OMEGA the mighty lord of potatos is playing strat leader....
You be the judge...
with best regards ex-Templar Warpeasant

Offline Mighty_Beer

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • I love Turks and I love Kebabs!!
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha/Omega is a big ass POTATO - Templer s are no clan anymore...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 05:42:46 pm »
+1
Are u going to cry now???

KID.  :rolleyes:
Panosborn, Panosborn, by his honor is sworn,
To keep evil forever at bay!
And the fiercest AdminDevs rout when they hear troll`s shout,
Panosborn, for your blessing we pray!

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 05:50:49 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Warpeasant

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 05:51:19 pm »
nope ;-) what make s you think so.... i m not even a kiddo 8-)
just talking about the state the templar s are in...

Offline Mighty_Beer

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • I love Turks and I love Kebabs!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 05:56:16 pm »
+9
nope ;-) what make s you think so.... i m not even a kiddo 8-)
just talking about the state the templar s are in...

I Like Monkeys

The pet store was selling them for 5¢ a piece. I thought that odd since they were normally a couple thousand each. I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. I bought 200. I like monkeys.

I took my 200 monkeys home. I have a big car. I let one drive. His name was Sigmund. He was retarded. In fact, none of them were really bright. They kept punching themselves in their genitals. I laughed. Then they punched my genitals. I stopped laughing.

I herded them into my room. They didn't adapt very well to their new environment. They would screech, hurl themselves off of the couch at high speeds and slam into the wall. Although humorous at first, the spectacle lost its novelty halfway into its third hour.

Two hours later I found out why all the monkeys were so inexpensive: they all died. No apparent reason. They all just sorta' dropped dead. Kinda' like when you buy a goldfish and it dies five hours later. Damn cheap monkeys.

I didn't know what to do. There were 200 dead monkeys lying all over my room, on the bed, in the dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked like I had 200 throw rugs.

I tried to flush one down the toilet. It didn't work. It got stuck. Then I had one dead, wet monkey and 199 dead, dry monkeys.

I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It started to smell real bad.

I had to pee but there was a dead monkey in the toilet and I didn't want to call the plumber. I was embarrassed.

I tried to slow down the decomposition by freezing them. Unfortunately there was only enough room for two monkeys at a time so I had to change them every 30 seconds. I also had to eat all the food in the freezer so it didn't all go bad.

I tried burning them. Little did I know my bed was flammable. I had to extinguish the fire.

Then I had one dead, wet monkey in my toilet, two dead, frozen monkeys in my freezer, and 197 dead, charred monkeys in a pile on my bed. The odor wasn't improving.

I became agitated at my inability to dispose of my monkeys and to use the bathroom. I severely beat one of my monkeys. I felt better.

I tried throwing them way but the garbage man said that the city wasn't allowed to dispose of charred primates. I told him that I had a wet one. He couldn't take that one either. I didn't bother asking about the frozen ones.

I finally arrived at a solution. I gave them out as Christmas gifts. My friends didn't know quite what to say. They pretended that they like them but I could tell they were lying. Ingrates. So I punched them in the genitals

I Like Monkeys
Panosborn, Panosborn, by his honor is sworn,
To keep evil forever at bay!
And the fiercest AdminDevs rout when they hear troll`s shout,
Panosborn, for your blessing we pray!

Offline Tuonela

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuonela, Merc_Tuoni
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 05:58:32 pm »
I will apply for Alpha in order to fight for the Calradian tyrants.

Offline ryanwilson140

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 11
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Alpha, Templar_Omega_
  • IRC nick: Templar_Alpha
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 06:05:52 pm »
+1
Great Job Warpeasant and while you are at it, go join fallen. Strat 2.0 giving fallen 30 k strat gold for crpg gold  ....................... cannot be trusted in all Holy clans, but where you want to be sell outs and misfits please welcome him. He belongs with you.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 06:06:12 pm »
We will help you to beat this greedy Templars! xD

Offline Warpeasant

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 06:08:30 pm »
Great monkey story to tell your kidds... if only you would be able to ever have some...

Purchasing department is motivated to buy from the lower end of that range, but ask yourself these questions before deciding what to buy: How much do those cheap purchases really cost you? How is your equipment-purchasing program aligned with your business capitalization strategy? And how might it impact valuation when it’s time to consider your exit strategy?

When you really think about it, effective equipment purchasing becomes far more complex than a simple price comparison.

First, let’s consider “utility” driven purchases. Since the middle of the last century, it’s become a common marketing practice that goods and services be marketed in the good, better, best scheme, each with a correspondingly higher price point. Remember the old Sears, Roebuck catalogs where this concept was openly highlighted? While at first it would seem to make sense to just buy the cheapest item, there are obviously situations when cheaper does not mean better, otherwise why would those various price points exist in the first place?

The reason lies in a concept that economists call “utility,” in other words the “value” the purchaser places on what a particular good or service does for them. Seems simple, but it’s far trickier than what’s on the surface. Take a six-quart saucepan, for instance. A simple view is that the pan doesn’t add much value since all it does is conduct heat from the range to whatever is in the pan. But, further reflection reveals another aspect of utility, and that is the protection of other assets, such as food. You don’t need to burn too much sauce to make up the difference in cost between a cheap aluminum pan and a nice clad bottom stainless steel pan that heats more effectively and coddles a valuable (read expensive) demi-glace or beurre blanc. And this consideration extends to more than sauce pans. What about a convection oven that doesn’t heat evenly and burns a couple of pans of bacon every day? Do the math. And wouldn’t you know it, oftentimes cheap equipment lasts a long time, costing even more every day it performs poorly. Face it, buying cheap equipment can cost you a lot of money.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 06:10:11 pm »
+1
sounds mad

Offline Warpeasant

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 06:10:15 pm »
Don t cry ryan you got all them other kidds to command around... one less adult won t hurt you...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 06:14:59 pm »
+1
This is one of the least coherant threads I have read on these forums...

I like monkies too.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 06:15:18 pm »
+9
You have to understand that strategus is a clan based game and everything you do in it is for the better of your clan not yourself. Also if your in a clan and a higher ranking member ask you to do something its normally for the best to just do it since it is for a good cause.

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 06:18:05 pm »
+5
You have to understand that strategus is a clan based game and everything you do in it is for the better of your clan not yourself. Also if your in a clan and a higher ranking member ask you to do something its normally for the best to just do it since it is for a good cause.

Actually this really.

To be honest until everyone has a much higher armour level, those bodkins would have helped your clan a lot more then some outrageously expensive flamberges and such. You are not supposed to craft stuff for your own personal use, but stuff that your clan as a whole can use (such as ammunition which is priceless right now).

So suck it up, be a team player or get out of strategus... Or become an indie bandit...

I would have kicked you out too. Clans are for teamwork and socializing, and you failed to fulfill one of those two rather well.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 06:20:41 pm »
Actually this really.

To be honest until everyone has a much higher armour level, those bodkins would have helped your clan a lot more then some outrageously expensive flamberges and such. You are not supposed to craft stuff for your own personal use, but stuff that your clan as a whole can use (such as ammunition which is priceless right now).

So suck it up, be a team player or get out of strategus... Or become an indie bandit...

I would have kicked you out too. Clans are for teamwork and socializing, and you failed to fulfill one of those two rather well.

I couldn't say it better myself Tears.

Away with you, vile beggar.