• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: 50%
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2011, 03:53:24 pm »
Looks like all the team wounding spammers found this thread.  :rolleyes: I know boys, you want to be able to swing through your teammates with no penalty to yourselves. God forbid that anything gets changed to make you adjust your playstyle to the game.
What you all leave out in your "fairness" whines, is that player on your team (Goretooth for instance) that you just killed would have WON the round! Why? Because THEY are so much better than your team wounding suckedness, that if I gave them only 50% of the damage and the other 50% to YOU, instead of DYING to YOU, GORETOOTH would go on to win the round for us, NOT your flailing and spamming.

You just want to continue on with no consequence to YOU for your actions.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Stormcrow

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
  • The spirit is willing, but the body is weak
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stormcrow, Ragnarok
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2011, 07:18:35 pm »
They should atleast add reflective damage for ranged players so they stop firing into melees
Gen 19 lvl34 archer

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2011, 08:59:56 pm »
They should atleast add reflective damage for ranged players so they stop firing into melees

I'm an archer and agree 100%.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Furax

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2011, 09:29:12 pm »
I play all classes and I think every weapon should damage yourself instead of teammates, what rumblood says.. Must be an awful lot of careless spammerkids here since noone wants learn to play responsibilly with there team.

"I wanna kill everything that gets in the way, be it teammates or enemies, its there fault for getting in my way" :rolleyes:

As pointed out by grey in the last topic about this, if you cant hit right mouse button once you see a teammate, you probly should not be playing this game.

100% reflective damage and stun for everyone on your team.