Author Topic: At fifteen, I had the will to learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ; at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the square.  (Read 7558 times)

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Lobster

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Lobster
Snow does not die, He is just stabed a little bit.

The real issue i had is that Rob and Catelyn die in book/season 2 plus with Rickon and bran missing, who will be the next Heir in winterfall ?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline Blackpoint

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Magico
OMG yes there are many players leaving mount and blade cRPG but I think if the dmins would do a happy hour every tuesday and friday or whenever they want to and there will be bonus xp one hour long I think most people would stay and have much fun .
Or more new weapons and crossbows and some kinda shit .
Just pm the admins tell them which weapon or armory you like in other games or summet and let them think about.We just need new stuff in cRPG not in strategus.

Thinking about resetting cRPG that is killing cRPG .SO go the fuck of with this "we want old cRPG ".

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Oh yes, Joker, the Lannister guardsmen armors are silly - it's a shame they didn't just go with kettle hats and half helmets as are mentioned a few times in the books. The Starks look pretty neat in their fur cloaks and mail though, which is also true to the book series, and the King's Guard and ( as far as I remember ) Tywin Lannister's armors were quite good, too. And now that you mention LoTR - and people are otherwise spewing random stuff into the virtual room - the appearance of the men of Gondor is probably the oddest and most inappropriate design choice with their big WoW shoulderpads and plate when compared to their mail and black surcoats in the books ( which has also destroyed much in licence games and Total War and M&B LoTR mods based on the movies ).

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Completely off topic, writing from a non-gaming laptop, after 5 Lavov's & 6 Beers (and counting): do people who give + to chadz's posts do that because they agree with him or just out of ass-kissery ? Always wandered that.....:?:
I happen to think chadz has a good sense of humour, very similar to my own, and I like how he deals with certain situations. I + any post that makes me smile or is clever.

I always read the last few pages of a book before starting it.
You gotta be kidding me. Never have to read any posts by you about books anymore.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
It's just that I hate good stories with a bad ending. By knowing the end I can spare myself those unsatisfying stories.

Of course this can have unwanted effects, too, because I would have read "Titanic" (bad story, good ending), but those cases are very rare  :wink:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
Just admit you cried a little when 'Leo' died already, Joker.

Yes, I laughed so hard, a few tears ran down my cheeks...

I was so happy that he died, after having watched the movie I went to the toilet and got my dick pinched in my zipper, blood running down my legs, and I was still smiling.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 07:36:24 pm by Joker86 »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 2055
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
I happen to think chadz has a good sense of humour, very similar to my own, and I like how he deals with certain situations. I + any post that makes me smile or is clever.

People who are offended by anything that beer said don't have sense of humour. Also Austrians and German people most definitely don't have sense of humour :P

Flame is on!

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
Uuuh, there's even more:

(click to show/hide)

And there's a show that literally proves that we do have a good sense of humour:

Stackenblochen

I watch it every evening.

Offline Templar_Ratigan

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
If they made current Crpg more stable and brought out some more interesting gear, as suggested by blackpoint, then yeah I think id be more inclined to like it.

Although mainly just the stability thing.

Oh also the majority of the people who play this mod make CS 1.6 and CSS players look like saints and trust me, that takes some hard work.
He reached for his pants and grabbed the cheese, missing the bees whose honey he needs.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
If they made current Crpg more stable and brought out some more interesting gear, as suggested by blackpoint, then yeah I think id be more inclined to like it.

Although mainly just the stability thing.

Oh also the majority of the people who play this mod make CS 1.6 and CSS players look like saints and trust me, that takes some hard work.
what stability thing?