Author Topic: Our which final stand, lost the count  (Read 9101 times)

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
Re: Our which final stand, lost the count
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 04:04:30 pm »
+2
18:43 UTC/GMT +1 = 17:43 GMT
Tournament start time 17:00 GMT
so are you suggesting that we should join the tournament then go to battle with no Strategy/Roster/Whatsoever. I don't understand your point. Our TS was filled with people at least 30 min before the battle. If you have multitasking woman qualities maybe its doable for you, not for me.

Even with the earlier start time the tournament only ended at 17:30ish.  15 mins is not enough time to organize a battle of this size so in this case I think the Mercs' decision not to attend is entirely vindicated.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 06:01:43 pm »
Tournament start time 17:00 GMT
so are you suggesting that we should join the tournament then go to battle with no Strategy/Roster/Whatsoever. I don't understand your point. Our TS was filled with people at least 30 min before the battle. If you have multitasking woman qualities maybe its doable for you, not for me.

Well your acting like a woman on the forums so I suppose you could.

Fixed

16 GMT got changed because of that battle.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 08:03:12 pm »

What kind of new age math gibberish is this?  GMT is the same no matter where you are located in the world.  1843GMT in Berlin is 1843GMT in Tokyo, Brisbane, etc.  The only thing that changes with location is the local time zone.  Therefore for 1843GMT to equal 1743 local time, you must be located one time zone to the east of Greenwich, England.  Perhaps in the Azores?

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 08:52:57 pm »
+1
18:43 (GMT+1) = 17:43 (GMT)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 09:03:28 pm »
Sorry even this is our mistake that we didnt show up there. Ofc as always.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 09:17:13 pm »
Well your acting like a woman on the forums so I suppose you could.

Really? show me my last post on any of your or your clan mates topic. But you end up in everything we start like a UIF cheerleader.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 10:09:58 pm »
I lately don't really make threads, besides your making a thread on the drama part of the forums. I can reply wherever I want.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 10:43:25 pm »
your making a thread on the drama part of the forums

H.G.H

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2011, 12:27:15 am »
I predict that in the end Nocti, Ginger, Harpag, Nebun and Vodka will all become very good friends and form a big clan together, much bigger then Keshian's UIF nightmare.

I am a big fan of your black humor and intelligent malignity, but I don't like your role of Calradian Michael de Nostredame :wink: People! Feel great fear! - Strategus wipe is coming ...
PS. What is H.G.H? Human growth hormone? You again overdose Nocti...

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2011, 01:04:28 am »
Seriously guys i would stop to brag and post your scores everywhere, you survive just because of drz mw items you stole with the bug.
You choosed to keep them and be the lamemasters, ok. But at least don't come here to brag and pretend it's all your merit. You should actually thank the drz that gave thousands of mw items as gifts  :lol:
Not to mention current system makes really impossible to attack, because if you put 4k into a village the attacker can't kill so many tickets in 2 hours, even if you charge like headless kamikazes (like drz did in the battle you posted, and still mantaining a decent kd ratio)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:08:32 am by Sharky »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2011, 01:14:05 am »
I am a big fan of your black humor and intelligent malignity, but I don't like your role of Calradian Michael de Nostredame :wink: People! Feel great fear! - Strategus wipe is coming ...
PS. What is H.G.H? Human growth hormone? You again overdose Nocti...

I'm flattered Mi'lord the most revered, I render to you the gratitude which you deserve. It may be that your Lordship will be surprised by this conjunction of rashness and your customary wisdom, in that I should so absurdly bestir myself to write to your Majesty the present so-prolix letter: knowing that your Lordship is continually employed in high councils and affairs concerning the good government of this sublime land.

Pray say many kind words from me to all your blessed household, Fare thee well always.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2011, 01:21:19 am »
Seriously guys i would stop to brag and post your scores everywhere, you survive just because of drz mw items you stole with the bug.
You choosed to keep them and be the lamemasters, ok. But at least don't come here to brag and pretend it's all your merit. You should actually thank the drz that gave thousands of mw items as gifts  :lol:
Not to mention current system makes really impossible to attack, because if you put 4k into a village the attacker can't kill so many tickets in 2 hours, even if you charge like headless kamikazes (like drz did in the battle you posted, and still mantaining a decent kd ratio)

Of course, I should welcome the 4k DRZ army with 500 men, when Greys make a score thread (even if they killed less than us) I should ignore it and especially when you Legio made a thread about selling Tshibtin which you took with 0 resistance 600 men peasant army I should just sit and do nothing. Of course let the wolves run the flock.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2011, 01:37:37 am »
Of course, I should welcome the 4k DRZ army with 500 men, when Greys make a score thread (even if they killed less than us) I should ignore it and especially when you Legio made a thread about selling Tshibtin which you took with 0 resistance 600 men peasant army I should just sit and do nothing. Of course let the wolves run the flock.
Uhm dunno about grey's post but our post didn't have anything to do with mercs. Our last tough was that we were taking a mercs claim, before gaining drz equip you wanted to GTX from strat "we don't even want to give the pleasure of fighting to your enemies" you said. Then why do you play strat in the first place, just don't bother, by not playing you will hurt your enemies greatly :lol:.

Our "peasant army" was gained by us, with hard work and loss of time. Can you say the same? No, you just gained 5.000 mw items because of a bug and devs lazyness, refused to give them back and then pretended your victories are your merit.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:50:38 am by Sharky »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2011, 02:06:06 am »
               I'm flattered Mi'lord the most revered, I render to you the gratitude which you deserve. It may be that your Lordship will be surprised by this conjunction of rashness and your customary wisdom, in that I should so absurdly bestir myself to write to your Majesty the present so-prolix letter: knowing that your Lordship is continually employed in high councils and affairs concerning the good government of this sublime land.

Pray say many kind words from me to all your blessed household, Fare thee well always.

(click to show/hide)

Acromegaly or gigantism - I'm not sure, show me your more recent photo, then I give you a professional answer  :wink:

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2011, 02:33:16 am »
Uhm dunno about grey's post but our post didn't have anything to do with mercs. Our last tough was that we were taking a mercs claim, before gaining drz equip you wanted to GTX from strat "we don't even want to give the pleasure of fighting to your enemies" you said. Then why do you play strat in the first place, just don't bother, by not playing you will hurt your enemies greatly :lol:.

Our "peasant army" was gained by us, with hard work and loss of time. Can you say the same? No, you just gained 5.000 mw items because of a bug and devs lazyness, refused to give them back and then pretended your victories are your merit.

We wanted to rage quit, serious, first i've heard, and maybe we did get some stuff from this bug, and of course that's the only thing that saved us, right, say mercs didn't even compete in strategus, just stick some MW equipment in an empty village and see what happens, we've worked hard this strategus, who the fuck are you to say otherwise, and of course, we're the only clan in strategus history to benefit from a bug, muppet...