Author Topic: Attack on Emirin!  (Read 10232 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: Attack on Emirin!
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2011, 02:14:46 pm »
Seriously? If I would make a strat army right now, the ideal would be 80-90% archers. However this is fixed (better armor, nerf...) I don't care, just make sure it's done. Otherwise you will see no offensive tactics employed anytime soon.

A lot of shielders with throwing + archers using the pincer move would be frightfully effective in strategus. Also, I believe that majority archers(less than 80-90 % though), some crossbowmen, some shielders and some pikemen would be the best bet.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2011, 02:38:12 pm »
Why don't we have scaled battle anymore?

this is the only solution if you want to keep timer, otherwise it's ridiculous or exploiting (warm the carpets!)
Havent had scaled battles since strat 1.0 (strat 2.0 had for alittle time (was a bugg).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2011, 04:42:33 pm »
Havent had scaled battles since strat 1.0 (strat 2.0 had for alittle time (was a bugg).

Sure but with the time limitation this is the solution.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2011, 05:06:39 pm »
+3
I know its just a beta, but outcome of this is

months of waiting, weeks and weeks of grinding and preparations, making ppl stay active on strat, organising everything and crafting equipment is all gone because of the bug or some prick - in 17 minutes after battle started.... and what is worse all of it went to our enemy.
So a lot of this time we wasted on strat so far went to our enemy because of a bug and screwed game mechanics. This is so wrong on so many levels!
I can't express how pissed off we all are about this. All our members feel like they've been cheated out and wasted all their time for nothing.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2011, 05:18:30 pm »
I know its just a beta, but outcome of this is

months of waiting, weeks and weeks of grinding and preparations, making ppl stay active on strat, organising everything and crafting equipment is all gone because of the bug or some prick - in 17 minutes after battle started.... and what is worse all of it went to our enemy.
So a lot of this time we wasted on strat so far went to our enemy because of a bug and screwed game mechanics. This is so wrong on so many levels!
I can't express how pissed off we all are about this. All our members feel like they've been cheated out and wasted all their time for nothing.

So this "WAR" was not only for FUN ? ehh it wasn't extra troops and equipment as you implied on forums ? YOU WOULD HAVE LOST equipment and TROOPS anyway. how can you NOT see this is your own fault ??? Yeha bug (or the withdrawal) wasn't to good for you guys but winning was not a option there at all.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2011, 05:24:26 pm »
+3
GINGER, u stupid or what? we was wining with positive KD! During those 17 minutes!

If not for screwed mechanics, wrong time limits and so on, we would take this village with 60% loses at the most.
And even if we would get fucked over with 2hrs limit, we would at list get 2hr fun battle!!!!!!! And you would only receive part of what was left after the battle, not the whole thing, because we didn't spend anything in those 17 minutes.

So shut up and leave this thread!

when UIF looks at you

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2011, 05:30:23 pm »
+8
Meanwhile, the "hidden" just looking and nothing ... Zero comments. Do not even say something like - "we do not have time today, but we do this within three days," or whatever ... "you're right, or do not have a reason to complain" - absolutely nothing.
Amazing. Maybe better to say in clear text, that we are not welcome here? Very nice from their side ... and they just stare and nothing ... Who is interested in private time of human subspecies, sometimes called a beta-testers ...  :rolleyes:

PS. Nebun - ignore trolls, because they will bring you to their level and defeat you by experience  :lol:

EDIT:
BTW - do not forget about:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:42:13 pm by Harpag »

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2011, 05:38:57 pm »
GINGER, u stupid or what? we was wining with positive KD! During those 17 minutes!

If not for screwed mechanics, wrong time limits and so on, we would take this village with 60% loses at the most.
And even if we would get fucked over with 2hrs limit, we would at list get 2hr fun battle!!!!!!! And you would only receive part of what was left after the battle, not the whole thing, because we didn't spend anything in those 17 minutes.

So shut up and leave this thread!
YOU CAN NOT kill 4500 troops in 2 HOURS , who is STUPID ? its been 2 HOURS FOR A LONG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2011, 05:47:19 pm »
you didn't understand my post, so obviously u

i said if there wouldn't be mess with timer, meaning more then 2 hrs proper timing or scaling for this large battle, then we would have won easily

if there would be 2 hrs only, we wouldn't be able to kill all within 2 hrs even if we rush constrantly, but at list we would have fun and you would loot only what was left after the 2hr battle, and not the whole thing.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2011, 06:36:17 pm »
+2
Gingerpussy, are you trying to compete with Keshian by any chance?
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2011, 06:38:54 pm »
Gingerpussy, are you trying to compete with Keshian by any chance?

Sorry, Kesh has that covered by a million kilometers. Kesh is so far gone that not even the tin foil hat is safe.

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2011, 06:58:13 pm »
+1
YOU CAN NOT kill 4500 troops in 2 HOURS , who is STUPID ? its been 2 HOURS FOR A LONG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT IS COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED AND THEY SHOULD FIX IT! ALSO CAPS IS COOL!

Seriously, let's just take what we've learned from this and try to make the best out of it.

Current conclusions:

1. Something happened in the battle that shouldn't have. We don't know what (...and such we should just stop this nonsensical flaming)

2. The time limit mechanics need fixing, or as I suggested earlier it needs to be a viable option to win by other means than just grinding down the tickets.

(click to show/hide)

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2011, 07:04:23 pm »
Meh, you shouldn't be having a 4k vs 4k village battle to begin with. fight in the damn field or castle with those army sizes. Otherwise just attack in waves.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2011, 07:11:57 pm »
this is all wrong: there is an easy way to make undefeated village
perfect would be 9k troops for defence, can be less too

if someone attacks u he need to attack with more then 3k army (because to be able to attack u need 1/3rd of their army). Within 2 hrs u can possibly maximum kill 2k troops. And also village easier to defend then attack. When auto retreat will happen in 2hrs, their equip will go to the defenders and and almost all remaining troops, giving them back everything they lost and more.

with bug that will stop battle in 15-17 minutes will work every time, it means village will get even more troops + all 3k equip all the time, without even fighting
how is that any good?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2011, 07:22:15 pm »
+3
And what :?: All the time you are going to remain silent :?: The water in the mouth :?: Ostrich head in the sand :?: So difficult to give a sensible (any) answer :?:
I see that you are staring at our posts ...

Or maybe a new method for introducing a balance in the game :?:

Punishing hard-working, rewarding the lazy, ignoring questioners - a great way to killing the mod ...

Lots of people waiting for the damn answer. Can we ask you to change attitudes?
If you think that our motivation for playing this game has no end, then you are mistaken.
If you are not going to respond, the better immediately mute me on the forum ...

And one more thing, do not forget about more XP for strat players...