Author Topic: strat...  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: strat...
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 05:11:54 am »
Thats some nice shit lol, he is nice with all his heavy masterwork plate and shit but i go 20 and 5 on a first gen character. Real dick move to just trade me out when i showed up before most people. Forget about my help if you ever need it.
i'm nice?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline micah243

• Knight
  • Renown: 51
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord_Tinsley Arthur_Dane
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BW
  • Game nicks: Lord_tinsley Arthur_Dane
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 05:21:37 am »
lol ur good goretooth, but u have to admit ur being super high level with masterwork stuff does help a lot... but uve earned it so not complaining, u would probably still kill me, itjust isnt fair to kick me out at the last second without any kind of explanation when i have been in TS for over an hour

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 05:27:29 am »
Cry about it.

Offline micah243

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 05:50:01 am »
lol nice response...."cry about it".... thats great

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 05:53:21 am »
Well, after all you've BEEN crying for something trivial as fuck.

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 06:06:33 am »
Hey Micah don't let it get to you. You should check out BRD and maybe come chill in our team speak if your over 18. We apparently had a vote and no more new under 18 players or some crap well anyways WE HAVE ON MANY occasions skipped bringing some of our best players like cyranule and swalker cause they showed up late and we arn't about to be super dicks and kick some one who showed up on time and is on a regular basis a player that performs atleast a 1 kill to 2 death ratio while listening to orders. Also we are no strangers to the occasional rage outburst we afterall have me Kesh and Swalker I think the 3 of us have enough ego to out ego some other smaller clans alone.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 09:35:35 am »
How does masterwork help me with strat?

Dunno I dont use my super heavy loomed armor anymore. Regardless wasnt my call and fidnt know I took someones spot till this. Btw it got pushed back to a date I had to be at work.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 09:39:34 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 09:45:53 am »
So you are seriously pissed that they chose to trade you out for a friend and former alliance member? Oh get over yourself, damned if I ever hire you with that attitude.

This is what we call respect, don't hire him in the first place, don't let him wait the all night, and don't be pretentious when you say you hire a better player than him. What does that cost to say, "hey sorry pal we wanted to hire you but a former member come to play" instead they said "fu, you're a piece of shit we better hire goretooth"

And now ppl you are wondering why there is nobody on fief defense... You clan are only good for drama forum

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 09:47:09 am »
I'd trade my gf for goretooth, make some sweet love to him

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 10:07:28 am »
This is what we call respect, don't hire him in the first place, don't let him wait the all night, and don't be pretentious when you say you hire a better player than him. What does that cost to say, "hey sorry pal we wanted to hire you but a former member come to play" instead they said "fu, you're a piece of shit we better hire goretooth"

And now ppl you are wondering why there is nobody on fief defense... You clan are only good for drama forum

So you are changing his story from "given no explenation" to now "fu, you're a piece of shit we better hire goretooth"?!?! I don't remember anyone being pretentious, I must have missed that.

Everyone deserves a certain level of respect, but reputation is the driving force in cRPG Strategus matches. In every clan preparation phase, that is all any commander talks about. If you have little to no name, don't be so arrogant as to think you won't get replaced by a named player. Making a dick thread instead of Talking to the clan is just beyond rediculous. For someone babbling about a lack of respect, you are ignoring that the original poster is failing to show respect either, and instead of talking to them first, he makes a bitch thread about it.

Beyond amusing...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:15:58 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 11:01:32 am »
I'd trade my gf for goretooth, make some sweet love to him
get me some booze

Offline micah243

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 11:07:52 am »
Listen, i know why they did it. Does not make it right. Should not have happened that way. They should have told me what was up instead of making me wait. No hard feelings at all towards u goretooth. And by masterwork i just ment that without them i could atleast hold my own against u in strat. Side note. Just played a strat battle for the first time. We lost but it was really really fun. I was the last person alive when we ran out of points and it was pretty cool trying to run around and kill people lol... I dont think I will fight any Occitan battles but i dont hate them. If a forum mod or something could just close this topic that would be cool.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 11:11:07 am »
hold your own against me in a strat battle? lol and that was your first strat battle....think i'm wasting my time posting here.

Offline micah243

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 11:12:50 am »
lol i could goretooth, i was like maybe 30 and 15 with weapons and armor i never use. I could kill you a percentage of the time

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2011, 11:14:24 am »
So you are changing his story from "given no explenation" to now "fu, you're a piece of shit we better hire goretooth"?!?! I don't remember anyone being pretentious, I must have missed that.

Everyone deserves a certain level of respect, but reputation is the driving force in cRPG Strategus matches. In every clan preparation phase, that is all any commander talks about. If you have little to no name, don't be so arrogant as to think you won't get replaced by a named player. Making a dick thread instead of Talking to the clan is just beyond rediculous. For someone babbling about a lack of respect, you are ignoring that the original poster is failing to show respect either, and instead of talking to them first, he makes a bitch thread about it.

Beyond amusing...

I might have exaggerated, but the feeling is the same, if reputation is the main thing then don't hire him, because he waits till the final hour to just don't play, ofc he's upset.

That might be the problem of strategus, hired mercs should have be clanless ppl, instead we see that only clan ppl are hired (i'm not against clan, teamwork is the key) but it's sad that strategus is almost only for clan.

ps : micah243 you can lock the thread yourself (to stop the e-peen war)