Author Topic: Right or wrong?  (Read 7392 times)

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
Re: Right or wrong?
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 10:08:04 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LUL! This is whats fun about strat! Shit talking and ass taking in a fair settings. No constant battles at 5 am wherever in the world you are! Hey! Hey! Lets all hold our hands toghether and fight the good fight! With each other!
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Rhygar666

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • möp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Rhygay666_HRE
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 10:23:33 am »
+4
No one likes to play with cheaters. :(
go back into your cave, no one likes to listen to your senseless crap anyway

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 11:03:55 am »
+1
Good to see Fisdnar is last on the list as usual.  :mrgreen:

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 12:35:43 pm »
go back into your cave, no one likes to listen to your senseless crap anyway
Wrong. "Nobody" does like listen to my senseless crap. That is at least one person. So you go back to your Wolfschanze and protect Rogue. Pissyellow noob.

Btw: We're CotgS. We live in Farns and trees and grass and moss and whatever else is green.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2011, 12:39:22 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I support antarian actions against 22nd battalion, what is this?
Turtles

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2011, 12:40:01 pm »
Who cares, as long as we got another thread to troll the HRG. :D
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 01:28:05 pm »
+1
You all forgot a map.
(click to show/hide)
I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2011, 01:32:06 pm »

and

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 01:56:29 pm »
+2
I really wanted to stay out of the drama but I have to say i call bullshit on you plazek.

People have been feeding me scout reports of fiefs all over that area for some time and the biggest army you had until a few days ago was your 700 men.

Of course I dont know about every fief in the area and it's entirely possible that you were storing up 3-4000 men before you decided to take 1 village. Maybe you bought them?

The big blobs in the area from other factions friendly to you kinda reinforce the ideas that are being thrown around here also.

If i'm wrong, i'm wrong and im not that bothered because we already achieved more so far than I thought we would when I started the clan. Im almost relieved that we might be fiefless soon cos then I dont need to worry about who is on whos side and who is feeding who troops.

If the only guys who gave you troops were Centuria and Ninja then it's been a fair fight so far.

We may lose buillin but unless you control all the villages and castles and towns we will keep fighting and learning and becoming a better strat faction.

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 01:59:30 pm »
Wrong. "Nobody" does like listen to my senseless crap. That is at least one person. So you go back to your Wolfschanze and protect Rogue. Pissyellow noob.

Btw: We're CotgS. We live in Farns and trees and grass and moss and whatever else is green.
you live in your own shit. i would be concerned if it is green.

the thing with HRE is... they think theyre cool. they thought everybody likes them and CotgS are the hated ones. Well... it seems they thought wrong. I care shit about Fallen. at the moment theyre good for nothing. I had respect for them because of Strat 1.0 but now they cant get their asses up. Why is that? Skyrims fault? Whatever.

HRE. Dudes. Listen to me. Just leave it be. Move out of Strat with honour. (Lol. forget it. you got no honour left. You lost it with all of the whining you did the last days.)
perhaps nobody likes us but at least our leader isnt full of shit.
even if we tried we couldnt suck so much like you do.
 i dont have anything vs most members of cotgs.
its a pitiful clan punished by a moron as leader.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:10:32 pm by Camaris »

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2011, 02:18:56 pm »
My own shit? well... it stinks a bit, but its nice soft and warm.

Well... nobody does not like you. And maybe your leader isnt... didnt meet him yet. at least I dont remember meeting him... but your members are. :D

And no, there is no punishment for my people. If they dont like my leadership they are free to go. But it seems they like it with me. But hey, what do you know? All your knowledge about me is based on the shit that you got told by the trash that we throw over to you. :D

And we are pitiful? hmm... nah, keep your pity. you will need it for yourself... youre even whining to the community and want them to pity you... we dont need that, so... yah. keep it. ;)

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2011, 02:34:13 pm »
My own shit? well... it stinks a bit, but its nice soft and warm.

Well... nobody does not like you. And maybe your leader isnt... didnt meet him yet. at least I dont remember meeting him... but your members are. :D

And no, there is no punishment for my people. If they dont like my leadership they are free to go. But it seems they like it with me. But hey, what do you know? All your knowledge about me is based on the shit that you got told by the trash that we throw over to you. :D

And we are pitiful? hmm... nah, keep your pity. you will need it for yourself... youre even whining to the community and want them to pity you... we dont need that, so... yah. keep it. ;)

All youn did so far for this community is talking shit and shit and shit and shit and shit.
You are just a pure troll. You just come out of your cave cause other people did play the game and we seem to be on the losing side.
You suck. You talk shit in every thread. You are a moron. You fail all day long.
You are among the few people in this community i dont like. You are the only one i despise.

Im stopping to talk to you right now and forever. im sick of you. If i could i would filter out every little piece of shit you wrote.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:41:35 pm by Camaris »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2011, 02:43:19 pm »
+4
The funniest part is that you say that every time then in:

Strat 1.0 - DRZ secretly fed thousands of troops to 22nd and Nords who invaded Templars and their allies.  I was posting saying this was exactly what was happening and you kept calling me a conspiracist until of course you openly admitted it after templars were defeated.

Strat 2.0 - DRZ was getting beat up so Grey Order marches 20,000 man army to HRE lands and said stop picking on DRZ, one of you guys have to back down and stop attacking them (repeatedly in diplomatic talks with various UIF memebers we were told that while not OFFICIAL allies, if DRZ started losing they would come to their help and save them).  Grey Order also helped 22nd beat up on OOTL a much smaller clan.  Earlier Grey Order and 22nd attacked RuConquista because they ahd talked of attacking their secret allies - Union, Risen, BashiBazouk, Legio Italica. (also called conspiracist by you guys for stating the obvious there about UIF v. 2)

Strat 3.0 - 22nd is being fed thousands of troops to take out a small faction that actually took a  fief in their "claimed territory" far faster than they could and now a Union army is marching north from Gisim in support and a Union army took Kulum for DRZ (making it safer for them to stay there) who has been mass producing goods there and shipping to desert with 22nd, Grey Order, Union, and ravens allowing free and unmolested passage throughout strat 3.0.  BashiBazouk and Ravens (joined in strat 2.0) march all the way across the map to join 12 other clans neighboring DRZ in attacking a DRZ enemy.

It happens every STrat - boring as fuck and each time more clans join to the point that over 70% of the player base is in one stupid coalition attacking the other 30% who actually play and fight against each other because frankly its boring as fuck to be part of a mega-alliance, but it seems a lot of your clans are very autocratic leadership and don't give a fuck what the everyday players in your clans want as long as you get bragging rights over winning when everyone is in one giant faction doing circle-jerks.

Listen to me scribbler, the fact that you have no life other than this game, it does not mean that other people have to act similarly. I am delighted that the game is now slow and everything happens in the background. In this way we have time for a normal social or professional life. Nobody cares your complaining of boredom and the constant search for cheap sensationalism. Do you think this forum as an excellent tool for achieving the goals in strategus. You are wrong.  People have a reason - it's only primitive propaganda. Dogs bark, but the caravan goes on. Instead of spending life on the forum, attack us. I promise lots of fun  :twisted:. Show that you have balls  :) ... oops, forgot that lesbians do not have testicles ... :twisted:

And one more thing, do not bother to reply on the forum - just attack us now, if you have enough courage  :lol:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2011, 02:44:12 pm »
All youn did so far for this community is talking shit and shit and shit and shit and shit.
You are just a pure troll. You just come out of your cave cause other people did play the game and we seem to be on the losing side.
You suck. You talk shit in every thread. You are a moron. You fail all day long.
You are among the few people in this community i dont like. You are the only one i despise.

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2011, 02:53:46 pm »
+1
the thing with HRE is... they think theyre cool. they thought everybody likes them and CotgS are the hated ones. Well... it seems they thought wrong. I care shit about Fallen. at the moment theyre good for nothing. I had respect for them because of Strat 1.0 but now they cant get their asses up. Why is that? Skyrims fault? Whatever.

HRE. Dudes. Listen to me. Just leave it be. Move out of Strat with honour. (Lol. forget it. you got no honour left. You lost it with all of the whining you did the last days.)

No one likes to play with cheaters. :(

Ahem, we ARE cool, we dont actually care about anybody liking/disliking us, and if the whole UIF  keeps mercing against us from day one, then we dont think people estimate us as cool, but as a threat. Something that cant be said about some other factions. Furthermore is our leadership upright and honourable. I think we're one of the last factions that can be said about. And to conclude, i cant help u hating us Niemand, we cant help outskilling u every breath we take. SO...

CotgS (SPELLING!). Dudes. Listen to me. Leave it be. Move out of M&B with the little skill you have. (Lol. forget it. you got no skill. You never had any.)