Author Topic: what about  (Read 3094 times)

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
Re: what about
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 12:51:25 am »
tears, i never saw ANYTHING good coming from you, i can smell your arrogance miles away.
I spent enuff time on every server to know that the balancers play NO WAY CLOSE to the time needed to understand what's going on.
the sad truth is there's no way to get a reply here; not considering advices, and not even taking the time to reply to those, is not really a great quality for anyone involved in any kind of long term balance.
ppl like you and xant think to be so awesome you can jump in every post and throw shit on everyone opinion, so instead of coming here to post bullshit try to say something helpfull.
so, be so awesome to list be this guys taking care of balance. I understand none is getting paid for this, i don't ask devs to play 24/7. But there are so many ppl that could give a big help in fixing what's wrong here, and still nobody take the time to listen to them.
but ofc you consider your 2 lines post usefull i guess

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 12:52:31 am »
This is not a nice way, or you are oblivious that they do play the game. I for one play side-by-side with Shik rather often...

If you are this undiplomatic, you will get garbage answers.

I f'n hate that avatar so much, hard to get me annoyed but that f'n horrible smile is pissing me off. Change it asap. You have had it for too long.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 12:54:45 am »
Oh come on now, he's not being undiplomatic. It's completely OK to go "LOL U GUISE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BALANCE NOW GIVE SERIOUS ANSWERS" when he doesn't even ask a question, only makes a very thinly veiled insult. What's amusing is that he then rages at people for not giving proper answers.
as i said, you are in the same category of tears. there is no insult, i asked for a decent reply and i got a troll. Stop throwing shit at ppl and do somethign usefull. You don't think some of the guys playing this with 3000 hours could give some advices to devs? you are not worth my time man , no offense, and i'm not looking for a reply from you.
I'm asking to get involved in the balancing ppl with a good understanding of the game.
How can you call this a beta if there's no consideration in the feedback of the community?
you have another troll line ready right?

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 01:02:27 am »
I'll let you in on a little secret.

Was this thread bad? Nah, maybe borderline, but in itself not that terrible. The problem was that before that, you posted here which, what a surprise, probably every dev has seen.

nice launcher.
now tell me, are you fucking drunk? i bet you are afraid of posting changelog bec this item balance looks like it's done by someone having NO FUCKING IDEA of game mechanics.
Ppl are raging, and still have to find out what really changed, guess you realized a lot more would rage with a complete log. Oh and also, GG balancing items without a a heirloom respec, the marketplace is a really good excuse for you i guess. Is it so hard to make the heirloom respec generation based?is it so hard to add 450k in the inventory of everyone for every loompoint over their gen count? seriously telling us this is beta is a total joke, plus you only take time to reply to ppl raging and i still have to see a  decent reply by you regarding item balance.
Not gonan post shit like "OMFG YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS SUCK MY DICK", but you deserve every single line of rage from all these guys.
happy xmas
edit: not to talk about kinn not sleeping for weeks to figure out strategus gear, so i finally add the FU ASSHOLE line.

The short answer is that no one bothers replying to a jerk like you if you pull crap like that. Do we always make the right decisions? We're trying, it might not work every time but I feel we're on a good path. But one thing I can tell you for sure: not one person in our team is even a quarter of the asshat that you are. Now get yourself some manners before I fucking ban you, holy shit, don't you get any kind of education wherever you live?

Now rage on.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2437
  • Infamy: 1151
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 01:07:12 am »

Was this thread bad? Nah, maybe borderline, but in itself not that terrible. The problem was that before that, you posted here which, what a surprise, probably every dev has seen.

The short answer is that no one bothers replying to a jerk like you if you pull crap like that. Do we always make the right decisions? We're trying, it might not work every time but I feel we're on a good path. But one thing I can tell you for sure: not one person in our team is even a quarter of the asshat that you are. Now get yourself some manners before I fucking ban you, holy shit, don't you get any kind of education wherever you live?

Now rage on.

Thanks for patch but you owe us one major change of the game. Make it happen before february 2012, please :)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 01:10:23 am »
He really does, lazy bastard should work harder for all the money we're paying him.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1854
  • Infamy: 2713
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2011, 01:12:38 am »
I'm not demanding anything but I really think he should shake the foundations once more like he did a year ago :wink:

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2011, 01:15:36 am »
I'm not demanding anything but I really think he should shake the foundations once more like he did a year ago :wink:

But currently the foundations are pretty good... why tear the whole place down to change whateva you want changed.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1045
  • Infamy: 149
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2011, 01:18:37 am »
I would gladly accept any major change, no matter how bad it could be (I'm playing this mod for a whole year, I think I've seen anything they can throw at us).

Reason is to keep things fresh and new. We're not building a house here which should last for centuries. We're playing a mod which is fun even when it's totally imbalanced. I'm pretty sure there is no change which can hurt it.

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2011, 01:19:20 am »

Now rage on.
i don't rage cuz i'm not 10 years old.
YOU are calling me jerk, and you obviously don't like advices man. I'm not saying you are doing shit, i'm suggesting to USE the helps you could get to do it better, could please explain me how i hurt your feelings with my post?
i see the point where i can't tell you to fuck asshole, but you can call me a jerk. good point
btw this is not about me, this is what you are totally missing. I love this mod and i think you overall did a great job, but i consider totally retarded the way you ignore ppl. I only see replies to trolls, with more trolling ofc.
I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings, but did it happen to you to read around the forum 1000000 times that if u screw up 1 year of playing you should give a respec?or you ever considered taking into balance some guys rapresenting different classes?
again, you took the time to reply, but not to the part that was worth something ofc. You came quoting my post like a real teacher would put a kid in the corner, well tnx you be sure i'll improve my english and will be back to post you oxford-proof advices.
now please, take the time to reply to the part involving the game.
Many of the shit i'm posting has been suggested one zillion times and ignored, is maybe this the reason ppl get rude?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 01:21:36 am by Frankysan »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 01:19:59 am »
meh nm