Poll

WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH THE PRISONERS?

EXECUTE THEM (*background voice: nööö don't do this, i'm only 10 years old*)
RANSOM THEM (*background voice: yes, aptalgazi will pay for us*)
RELEASE THEM (*background voice: yes, mercy, allah razı olsun ağğğbii*)

Author Topic: BASHIBAZOOKA DECLARES JIHAD ON INFIDEL KAPIKULU  (Read 6454 times)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: BASHIBAZOOKA DECLARES JIHAD ON INFIDEL KAPIKULU
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 03:00:14 pm »
+1
I'm still wondering how a sensible guy like Dezilagel ended up with these 12 year olds.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 03:20:42 pm »
I'm still wondering how a sensible guy like Dezilagel ended up with these 12 year olds.
and i am still wondering how an idiot like you rages that much =)

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 03:49:42 pm »
I'm still wondering why u smart and mature guys are not helping your ally. That's rly surprising.
My main guesses :
1) Skyrim and BF3 :D
2) You didn't gain xp from strat battles, why bother playing?
3) Why help your ally when you can sell your strat stuff and go around in crpg with plates and flamberges?

I'm sure Kapikulus are really glad to have a mature ally like you :lol:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:55:19 pm by Sharky »

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 03:51:21 pm »
and i am still wondering how an idiot like you rages that much =)
That's not that hard. If you think I'm an idiot, me raging makes sense. Idiots rage. There, now answer my question.

I'm still wondering why u smart and mature guys are not helping your ally. That's rly surprising.
My main guesses : too much skyrim and BF3? Or maybe you prefer sell your strat stuff so you can go around in crpg with plated stuff?
I'm sure Kapikulus are really glad to have an ally like you, you are so mature  :lol:
Don't get me on this. I'm no diplomat or leader, I'm a foot soldier. I was just in my village crafting shit, which wasn't all that much fun. So when Ujin stepped down as clan leader and there was a poll about whether to continue strategus or not, naturally I wasn't too inclined to vote yes.

I voted alternative (post below). I suggested, like a few others, to keep crafting and trading and sell the strat gold for cRPG gold. I even raised attention to that our Kapikulu allies, might get in trouble if we left strategus.

As far as I knew we were fighting with Wolves and Templars from the beginning and were allies with the Nordmen. I pretty much had no idea what the hell was going on and was kept in the dark for the most part.

What plays the largest role in me disliking strategus is the bad sportsmanship, and how everyone takes it way too seriously. There is too much drama and fucktarding. I don't see how that is fun, I believe the atmosphere was much better in Strat 1.0, atleast from what I've read. Especially from what I've seen last round, when I wasn't in Byzantium yet. How LLJK, BashiBazouks and Risen behaved, (not all of you, just a scary large number) convinced me that this strat thing has gone in the wrong direction.

If it's a crime to stop playing something you don't think thats worth it, sure hate me/us. I don't give a fuck. I'll come back when everyone relaxes and acts like normal people.

I'm sorry for the Kapikulu, that they got affected by us leaving. I thought we could've supported you with strat money gained by crafting and in mercing for your battles, but seems that that didn't happen all that much. Still, getting wiped in Strategus isn't all that bad. Watching all the drama unfold while you are not a part of it is a lot more fun.

Sharky if you don't think that a large part of the BashiBazouks are retarded 12 year olds, watch what will happen if they wipe Kapikulu.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 06:27:32 pm by SgtTeeh »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2011, 03:56:14 pm »
That's not that hard. If you think I'm an idiot, me raging makes sense. Idiots rage. There, now answer my question.
answer sharky's question then cos im really lazy to humiliate you

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2011, 04:06:44 pm »
+1
answer sharky's question then cos im really lazy to humiliate you
Yeah, yeah, took me some time. But there it is.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 04:20:04 pm »
Don't get me on this. I'm no diplomat or leader, I'm a foot soldier. I was just in my village crafting shit, which wasn't all that much fun. So when Ujin stepped down as clan leader and there was a poll about whether to continue strategus or not, naturally I wasn't too inclined to vote yes.

I voted alternative (post below). I suggested, like a few others, to keep crafting and trading and sell the strat gold for cRPG gold. I even raised attention to that our Kapikulu allies, might get in trouble if we left strategus.

Reading the OP had a lot of new stuff for me. As far as I knew we were fighting with Wolves and Templars from the beginning and were allies with the Nordmen. I pretty much had no idea what the hell was going on and was kept in the dark for the most part.

What plays the largest role in me disliking strategus is the bad sportsmanship, and how everyone takes it way too seriously. There is too much drama and fucktarding. I don't see how that is fun, I believe the atmosphere was much better in Strat 1.0, atleast from what I've read. Especially from what I've seen last round, when I wasn't in Byzantium yet. How LLJK, BashiBazouks and Risen behaved, (not all of you, just a scary large number) convinced me that this strat thing has gone in the wrong direction.

If it's a crime to stop playing something you don't think thats worth it, sure hate me/us. I don't give a fuck. I'll come back when everyone relaxes and acts like normal people.

I'm sorry for the Kapikulu, that they got affected by us leaving. I thought we could've supported you with strat money gained by crafting and in mercing for your battles, but seems that that didn't happen all that much. Still, getting wiped in Strategus isn't all that bad. Watching all the drama unfold while you are not a part of it is a lot more fun.

Sharky if you don't think that a large part of the BashiBazouks are retarded 12 year olds, watch what will happen if they wipe Kapikulu.
1)i was in shogunate when u dont even know what the fuck is this game ask them whats my age or how i behave
2)dont get yourself humiliated once more by telling things that u must not.
3)we dont give all of our life to strategus its really easy game when u made all things coordinated.
4)Bashibazouk found by 18 people which the age limit was 20 and the ratio was at least 22
5)we are having fun with this game instead of your rage and typing 100 sentence of hatred
6)if you dont know how to have fun then gtfo and play tetris and stop calling people "retard" that u dont even know who they are ,looking to a forum message is not showing you how that person is , it will just made to laugh cos we are playing a game to have fun not like you to take it serious and rage.Even if i rage , i have fun cos its part of the game

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2011, 04:39:54 pm »
blablablablabla
Especially from what I've seen last round, when I wasn't in Byzantium yet. How LLJK, BashiBazouks and Risen behaved, (not all of you, just a scary large number) convinced me that this strat thing has gone in the wrong direction.
...shitstorm shitstorm shitstorm...
BashiBazouks are retarded 12 year olds
Sigh... still butthurt from last strat...
also :
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 04:47:52 pm »
1)i was in shogunate when u dont even know what the fuck is this game ask them whats my age or how i behave
2)dont get yourself humiliated once more by telling things that u must not.
3)we dont give all of our life to strategus its really easy game when u made all things coordinated.
4)Bashibazouk found by 18 people which the age limit was 20 and the ratio was at least 22
5)we are having fun with this game instead of your rage and typing 100 sentence of hatred
6)if you dont know how to have fun then gtfo and play tetris and stop calling people "retard" that u dont even know who they are ,looking to a forum message is not showing you how that person is , it will just made to laugh cos we are playing a game to have fun not like you to take it serious and rage.Even if i rage , i have fun cos its part of the game
1) If I just look at your latest ten posts, I can't honestly believe that you're any older than twelve. If you are, you are a sociopath.

2) What did I say?

3) Could be, anyway, I don't enjoy it.

4) Age isn't at all representative of maturity. Case in point.

5) Once again, I'm as chill as a breeze, don't judge my emotions from my posts. See, I can't rage about strategus, because I don't play it, and unlike most people here, do not take it way too seriously.

6) Okay, disclaimer for all the people that I have called retards,  this conclusion was based solely on forum posts and ingame behaviour. If your behaviour ingame and on the forum is not at all representative of your real-life persona, dont be offended. Still if you aren't a retard in real-life, why act like one online?

Also, I did gtfo because I didn't know what made Strategus fun, as I stopped playing it.

Can't you read, I am not taking this game seriously and I stopped playing because I am not having fun. What about that makes me not playing for fun and taking it too seriously? Also, you having fun while raging strongly reinforces my earlier thought of there being a chance that you have severe psychological problems.

Although I enjoy doing this, you better start making more sense and actually show that you have any reading comprehension skill, because otherwise this is completely useless.

Sigh... still butthurt from last strat...
also :
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Another one with subpar reading comprehension/short attention span. I explicitly mentioned that at the time of second strat I wasn't in Byzantium. I didn't join them until they were wiped.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:53:09 pm by SgtTeeh »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 05:10:23 pm »
1) If I just look at your latest ten posts, I can't honestly believe that you're any older than twelve. If you are, you are a sociopath.

2) What did I say?

3) Could be, anyway, I don't enjoy it.

4) Age isn't at all representative of maturity. Case in point.

5) Once again, I'm as chill as a breeze, don't judge my emotions from my posts. See, I can't rage about strategus, because I don't play it, and unlike most people here, do not take it way too seriously.

6) Okay, disclaimer for all the people that I have called retards,  this conclusion was based solely on forum posts and ingame behaviour. If your behaviour ingame and on the forum is not at all representative of your real-life persona, dont be offended. Still if you aren't a retard in real-life, why act like one online?

Also, I did gtfo because I didn't know what made Strategus fun, as I stopped playing it.

Can't you read, I am not taking this game seriously and I stopped playing because I am not having fun. What about that makes me not playing for fun and taking it too seriously? Also, you having fun while raging strongly reinforces my earlier thought of there being a chance that you have severe psychological problems.

Although I enjoy doing this, you better start making more sense and actually show that you have any reading comprehension skill, because otherwise this is completely useless.
Another one with subpar reading comprehension/short attention span. I explicitly mentioned that at the time of second strat I wasn't in Byzantium. I didn't join them until they were wiped.
only 1 big question
1)Why are you trying to talk like your saving the world and typing an article about us or me if you are not taking game or forum serious ?

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2011, 05:14:22 pm »
Boredom and the desire to correct those with poor intellect when they are trying to insult me.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2011, 05:16:14 pm »
Boredom and the desire to correct those with poor intellect when they are trying to insult me.
boredom=unsocial
desire to correct=noone wanted you
poor intelligence=true you are
insult="I'm still wondering how a sensible guy like Dezilagel ended up with these 12 year olds."

i think we never said anything about you till u typed something on this thread or am i blind ?

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2011, 05:26:53 pm »
I didn't say I didn't insult you. I sure did. I'm just saying that you are trying to insult me, but you just don't make enough sense for that. Everything you say is random and childish. Which is why I am not responding to you anymore, it is no use arguing with someone who is just too, nevermind I won't insult you anymore.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2011, 05:32:16 pm »
+2
Mister Teeth, have you not learned yet it's pointless to argue with Cicero? His arguments win by default because he can beat you in a duel.

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2011, 05:35:18 pm »
Mister Teeth, have you not learned yet it's pointless to argue with Cicero? His arguments win by default because he can beat you in a duel.
I have now, dear Vibe, I have now.