Author Topic: What is happening to mount and blade. less than 50 people on NA. is this the end  (Read 15635 times)

Offline BranStark

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BranStark_Astralis
+1
What Corrado said. Native MP, with character customization and more items. Apart from that a hardcore skill based game.

Leveling is a gay arse principle, I strongly dislike it. Don't tell me to go play Skyrim, cause dungeons are a gay arse principle too and ruin the what could've been a fantastic game.

Uhhhh wait what?

Dungeons are the best part about Skyrim. o_O

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
+1
Uhhhh wait what?

Dungeons are the best part about Skyrim. o_O

No...the day when Animated Sex/Prostitution mod for Skyrim comes out is the best part of Skyrim.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lichen

• Count
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+4
Sounds like you need a deathmatch server, because your idea of "fun" doesn't sound fun for me at all.  Usually when people say they can't have "fun" what they mean is they can't go around teamkilling, kicking friendlies off ladders or otherwise doing really stupid things that annoys everyone.

Fun for me is hacking enemies to death and seeing our team win the round.  It's a happy coincidence that this also tends to result in us getting a multi.
When I say 'fun' I mean joining a server and playing without this thing called the team multi interfering with the gear, tactics and playstyle choices of a player. Having progression of your character linked to whether or not you get lucky and are on the team with better players is incredibly frustrating and not 'fun'.

Offline hippy_with_a_scimi

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Balbasaur
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Balbaroth since the dawn of times
When I say 'fun' I mean joining a server and playing without this thing called the team multi interfering with the gear, tactics and playstyle choices of a player. Having progression of your character linked to whether or not you get lucky and are on the team with better players is incredibly frustrating and not 'fun'.

+40000

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
Interfering with gear = people can't wear full plate all the time because they can't afford it?
Intefering with playstyle = people can't stand at the spawn and have a 5 minute slap-fight because they actually have incentive to win?

I don't see the problem.

Incidentally, you don't have to join a clan to get clan balanced.  Find a clan you enjoy playing with and just start using their banner symbol.  Lots of people do this.

If I'm not mistaken, there's a Euro server with clan balance turned off but nobody plays there.  Most people apparently prefer it on.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
I've never had a problem with auto-balance. If your team is losing a lot, take it as a challenge. You're not going to die from a few x1 rounds.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
I've never had a problem with auto-balance. If your team is losing a lot, take it as a challenge. You're not going to die from a few x1 rounds.

Well, not DIE, but if you're not rocking I'd say at least a 100k gold buffer, you're definately going to feel the pain.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+2
Autobalance is fail, I've seen it fill one team with archers, cavalry and infantry and the other with just infantry countless times.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
Autobalance is fail, I've seen it fill one team with archers, cavalry and infantry and the other with just infantry countless times.

Happening currently on NA-1.  Oh, and the ONLY HA is on which team?  Yeah, the one that already has all archers and cav.  GG...
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
How can u blame balance for class composition? Afaik there are banner balances mostly, so... just ask the ranged/cav to use your banner  :mrgreen:

but one thing i dont get is, why it always switches one friend of mine after two or three rounds, we play first round randomly placed, then the balance kicks in, we get together for few rounds and then he is usually switched to opposing team :(

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
How can u blame balance for class composition? Afaik there are banner balances mostly, so... just ask the ranged/cav to use your banner  :mrgreen:

but one thing i dont get is, why it always switches one friend of mine after two or three rounds, we play first round randomly placed, then the balance kicks in, we get together for few rounds and then he is usually switched to opposing team :(

Seek friends that aren't good at this game.

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
Solution: Take a chill pill.

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
+2
Seek friends that aren't good at this game.

(click to show/hide)

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline SchokoSchaf

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: Eats grass
  • IRC nick: Schoko
You will not die, but you might get old.
määääääääääh!

Offline Njunja

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Grrr baby, very grrr...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Antarian Empire
  • Game nicks: ANT_Njunja
I think the most new cRPG players leave the mod to fast because they all have no chance vs the clan guys. Most of them are only Native players and native is..... very easy...

They play 2 hours and think: "WTF I ALLWAYS DIE! FUC**** MOD!" I always told them: "Hey mate you have to play longer! You will see its a great mod!" But nobody listen.  :?

I play Native and cRPG... "only cRPG" players are not Warband players.

Native = easy compared to cRPG... completely untrue. You can come to cRPG from Native and be good/great at it  but you can't do it the other way around.

***Final_Boss's Heirloom Pack***