Author Topic: Lord's Hall - Peasants And Knaves Need Not Apply  (Read 4616 times)

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
Re: Lord's Hall - Peasants And Knaves Need Not Apply
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 03:40:47 am »
+4
A street rat superior to a lord? Put some bells on and you'll make a fine jester!

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 06:30:33 pm »
+2
Dear fellow lords, I wish to share with you a missive from the Chaos B.U.T.T. (Bureau of Universal Transportation and Torture) for your benefit:

"Hear thee, hear thee:

In an effort to preserve and increase the lifespan of horses as a valuable resource, they are henceforth to be carried by peasants.

For lighter horses such as Rouncies and Coursers, one peasant will suffice. It will be granted to share the carrying duty for heavier horses such as War Horses and Plated Chargers between two peasants, as long as they are presently not required for other duties, such as tending to the fields or being used for target practice.

Should a knight require a horse for transportation, henceforth the knight will mount the horse, which will then be carried by a peasant. In the event of a valiant charge into battle, the horse carrying peasant is to protect the horse by all means and charge into any pointy obstacles threatening the horses life with his own body.

If there are two peasants assigned to carry a heavier horse into a battlefield charge, they may split the task to increase effectiveness of the charge. In this case one peasant may charge ahead into any pointy obstacles and block them with his body, while the second, horse and rider carrying peasant, follows in a second charge.

Peasants that are not able to carry a horse and its rider in sufficient speed to achieve a lance couch are to be whipped until they see the error of their ways and try harder next time.

This missive shall be law as declared by the B.U.T.T. and any violation is punishable by an immediate valiant charge into the next pointy obstacle."
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 06:40:35 pm »
Dear fellow lords, I wish to share with you a missive from the Chaos B.U.T.T. (Bureau of Universal Transportation and Torture) for your benefit:

"Hear thee, hear thee:

In an effort to preserve and increase the lifespan of horses as a valuable resource, they are henceforth to be carried by peasants.

For lighter horses such as Rouncies and Coursers, one peasant will suffice. It will be granted to share the carrying duty for heavier horses such as War Horses and Plated Chargers between two peasants, as long as they are presently not required for other duties, such as tending to the fields or being used for target practice.

Should a knight require a horse for transportation, henceforth the knight will mount the horse, which will then be carried by a peasant. In the event of a valiant charge into battle, the horse carrying peasant is to protect the horse by all means and charge into any pointy obstacles threatening the horses life with his own body.

If there are two peasants assigned to carry a heavier horse into a battlefield charge, they may split the task to increase effectiveness of the charge. In this case one peasant may charge ahead into any pointy obstacles and block them with his body, while the second, horse and rider carrying peasant, follows in a second charge.

Peasants that are not able to carry a horse and its rider in sufficient speed to achieve a lance couch are to be whipped until they see the error of their ways and try harder next time.

This missive shall be law as declared by the B.U.T.T. and any violation is punishable by an immediate valiant charge into the next pointy obstacle."

I currently need 6 peasants - 5 to carry my horse and 1 to carry my dog.  Please deliver by peasant-carriage.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 09:41:28 pm »
i got a goat that when he crutches on his plate can carry a full team of peasants on siege....