Author Topic: Declaration of allegiance: Desert Alliance  (Read 20105 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Declaration of allegiance: Desert Alliance
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2011, 06:54:59 pm »
Heyyyyy, don't be too hard on him, its just a game and we all have a tendency to choose sides and try to keep our clans alive. 

Though I find it interesting they ignore DRZ and allow them to gobble almost the entire desert without any fight, when they are called the desert alliance and instead their now 8 clan alliance decides to invade NA territory when they are all Europeans, in order to "join the Hosp and Occ fight".  EUs never fight their own, its the way of the world, CAREBEAR ALLIANCE POWER!!!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:02:49 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2011, 07:03:23 pm »
This certainly comes as a surprise! The lesson to be learned here is: never trust a single word of kinngrimm, apparently he is even willing to break an alliance treaty to join the supposed stronger side. We will certainly not forget this!
the lesson to be learned, is don't force someone into an alliance. I have made with all of you an effort to establish relations at some point, mostly i was either ignored or was asked to be a vassal in last strategus. This round i started with a plan and got within the first days after the new map was released the first clans onto it. After the release of strat3.0 the next clans joined in and we made an alliance.
Those clans gave up other options, plans possibilities they had and gave me their word, i never had the intention to brake my word and backstab those who i gave it to me first.

This will be like this in another strategus version, if you agree on something in the start with me i will stick to that as long you stick with me. If you try to make me brake my word even as i told many what my plans would be and who is for these plans, you need to live with it that you get paid in the same currency. How much better is the person trying to split up friends and alliances then the person who sticks to those he gave initially his word to and uses those pulled that crap onto him.

I saw the possibilities of the new map split, defined a goal, got friends/alliance partners motivated for it and then whatever comes next is just part of the game to reach those goals.

I am not proud of the deception, i wont give you crap that you fall for it, i will remain respecting those clans on the opposite site. If you do the same, that is up to you.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 07:05:24 pm »
well, didnt he bail on hosp/occ when they were losing badly? but now as soon as they are looking OK again he switches sides again. He did the same thing last strat; so to summarize... kinngrimm is looking out for his own ass and will switch sides whenever it seems beneficial to do so... I like kinngrimm well enough, but that is my observation of his "loyalty" in strat.
i never bailed on them, all my partners were informed about the ruse from the beginning.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2011, 07:09:05 pm »
Heyyyyy, don't be too hard on him, its just a game and we all have a tendency to choose sides and try to keep our clans alive. 

Though I find it interesting they ignore DRZ and allow them to gobble almost the entire desert without any fight, when they are called the desert alliance and instead their now 8 clan alliance decides to invade NA territory when they are all Europeans, in order to "join the Hosp and Occ fight".  EUs never fight their own, its the way of the world, CAREBEAR ALLIANCE POWER!!!
out of our alliance, there is not one EU clan which intends to have an NA terretory in the long run, shortly perhaps for taking stuff if needed but not to keep it.
I can't speak for DRZ they are making their own game, if they want to attack the DA, it is their choice to do so.
Names can be changed, if we find a better name i let you know.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 07:10:04 pm »

Yes Kesh, we got a lot of land, its now full, and we need more. Mmmm yours looks sexy! :) We all miss our home in the north too.
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2011, 07:13:03 pm »
Yes Kesh, we got a lot of land, its now full, and we need more. Mmmm yours looks sexy! :) We all miss our home in the north too.

Lulz.  Your 120 man clan (including sub-clans of DRZ) did fill up that space pretty quick.  Need to cut down on the vodka and cheetoes, you will fit better.

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 07:29:00 pm »
Comfirmed Let the alliance be strong

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2011, 07:40:20 pm »
+3
the lesson to be learned, is don't force someone into an alliance. I have made with all of you an effort to establish relations at some point, mostly i was either ignored or was asked to be a vassal in last strategus. This round i started with a plan and got within the first days after the new map was released the first clans onto it. After the release of strat3.0 the next clans joined in and we made an alliance.
Those clans gave up other options, plans possibilities they had and gave me their word, i never had the intention to brake my word and backstab those who i gave it to me first.

This will be like this in another strategus version, if you agree on something in the start with me i will stick to that as long you stick with me. If you try to make me brake my word even as i told many what my plans would be and who is for these plans, you need to live with it that you get paid in the same currency. How much better is the person trying to split up friends and alliances then the person who sticks to those he gave initially his word to and uses those pulled that crap onto him.

I saw the possibilities of the new map split, defined a goal, got friends/alliance partners motivated for it and then whatever comes next is just part of the game to reach those goals.

I am not proud of the deception, i wont give you crap that you fall for it, i will remain respecting those clans on the opposite site. If you do the same, that is up to you.

We did not force you to do anything. In the first meeting, when all involved parties talked about peace in the desert and an alliance, I have personally asked you about your stance on Hospitaller/Occitan and their war in the steppe, which you claimed to be neutral. You basically lied to us from the beginning and for one reason only, because you were getting the shorter end of the stick in the war against Nord/Byzantium/Kapikulu in the desert. After this alliance had its use for you, when Bashis were coming with 3600 troops, you switched sides again. You even went through with this until the last minute, you were privy to all plans we made as a reaction to the approaching Bashi armies, when and where we would send help to Kapikulu, only to have the supposed help turn into hostile troops trying to intercept these reinforcements.
Matey summed this up pretty good.

Some amount of underhand dealing and scheming is completely fine and it certainly its a lot of flavour to the game. But this degree of self-serving treachery is something I wouldn't even do in EU3, where I have a reputation of being rather ruthless. You have lost all credibility and no amount of completed unrelated talk about past rounds is going to take anything away from it.

In the end you do not even stick to what you said to me a few minutes earlier on TS, that you won't try to deny or white-wash what you did, by starting your own reply with some fairy tale about being "forced into an alliance".
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 07:46:56 pm »
+1
not to be a dick or anything... but im pretty sure i told you and loki that wolves would betray you at the first opportunity.

Offline Graf_Hodenschaf

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trade Guild
  • Game nicks: Graf_Hodenschaf
  • IRC nick: Graf_Hodenschaf
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 07:47:43 pm »
Confirmed ( even when im only the diplomat, it feels like making me special  :mrgreen: )
Livestreaming crpg:  twitch.tv/beerman_aut

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2011, 07:50:25 pm »
+2
To all the people with no clue what is going on, heres a brief summary of the Wolves and Kinngrimms actions this round of strat:

- Made an alliance with the Pecores, Templars, Occitan, Hospitaller, CotGs and Camels intending on taking this territory: http://www.hizliupload.com/di-MHVF.png

- Obviously got trouble with the local factions and therefore brought a war on themselves and their allies.

- As soon as the war was going against them, the Wolves turned their backs to the Occitan and Hospitallers. ("What about your alliance with the Occitan and Hospitallers? What is your affection to them?", Kinngrimm: "They doesn't matter")

- Later on Fallens starts to get pressed by the Occitan/Hospitaller, and as soon as the Byzantium turns inactive, the kapikulu needs help and the Ravens show up to attack, they turn their back on their friends and remake their old alliance.

Nice show Kinngrimm, nice show. I was actually starting to trust you. 

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2011, 07:52:39 pm »
When HRE is whining...

east-germany drowns in a "Jahrhundert-Flut" (Yearhundred-flood) again. Fast West-Germany! Bring them some sandsacks! :O
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2011, 07:55:28 pm »
+1
You are no match for us deal with it.2500 troops waiting at tamnuh still how many reinforcements u gonna send to mawiti ? They already started running away from mawiti.

And HRE talking about respect and dignity ? Yes thats why yesterday your diplomat came to my teamspeak and talked about living in peace which 30 minutes after i saw your reinforce to kapıkulu haha smart move which failed seems like they are running away with that reinforce also haha.

HRE u acted already disrespectful so your words are empty to answer one big question :

Why did Godlike_HRE come to me yesterday ?
convince?
confuse?
congrats?

you are next HRE , you are next.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 07:56:45 pm »

- Made an alliance with the Pecores, Templars, Occitan, Hospitaller, CotGs and Camels intending on taking this territory: http://www.hizliupload.com/di-MHVF.png

Looks like Camels got shafted on most of their claims by the desert alliance giving up the desert.

And seriously Cicero, your clanmates must cringe when you hop on Teamspeak, you sound like you must be so fucking annoying to talk to in real life.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:58:18 pm by Keshian »

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2011, 07:58:40 pm »
The sand in this desert is starting to turn red, what are you people doing up there?
I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!