Author Topic: Kinda new to the trading market  (Read 254 times)

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
Kinda new to the trading market
« on: October 16, 2011, 10:08:25 pm »
So yea took a long break and been back few weeks ago logging sometimes when I feel like I wanted to smash some things and now I see that new section for trading heirlooms which is nice and all but doesn't answer all questions so here I'm going to ask 2.

1 - I got like 4 alts all of them having heirlooms now I don't want to transfer them to my main but why it's not possible to trade heirlooms from alts to other player's alts? My alts have different roles as getting to 30 is kinda long and having to retire to try new builds might as well make an alt for every role you like no?

So no future update going to happen regarding these heirlooms me and others have laying on alts to be traded on marketplace? Or maybe a possible feature for non main characters with a 7 day cooldown to change heirlooms into points for a fee?

2 - I never tried the market as I don't have many heirlooms and not that I kinda need it as what I have heirloomed I pretty much use it but if you placed something to sell would you get a notification if your item was bought/traded or just poof vanished and you find the new item in bag or money?

Thanks for your time but my real concern is the 1st question mostly.