Author Topic: Playing with 2 players - how can you spawn in same team and stay in the same?  (Read 814 times)

Offline Nyalan

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Gamer/Artist (Multiclass)
    • View Profile
how can you spawn in same team and stay in the same with 2 players? I usually get my right choice of team 1 time out of 2...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
You can greatly increase the chance by using the same banner (and play on a server that has Banner Balance on, such as all official servers).
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
You can greatly increase the chance by using the same banner (and play on a server that has Banner Balance on, such as all official servers).

this : )
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dishonorable_Rogue

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I find that every fucking time i click Red team im put on Blue team or if i click blue team im put on red team. It's fucking irritating. Then the one time i want to be on red team so i click blue team im put on blue team. Really dumb system they got there.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
I find that every fucking time i click Red team im put on Blue team or if i click blue team im put on red team. It's fucking irritating. Then the one time i want to be on red team so i click blue team im put on blue team. Really dumb system they got there.

no different than Teamfortress that will put you on the team that needs you the most.

Also just FYI, banner balance normally kicks in on the 2nd round of a map.  So 1st round you may not be together and if you join after 2nd round, it may take a new map to get together again.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
pls dont try to get around the autobalance by leaving/rejoining team also

it will work for you on most official servers, most of the time