Author Topic: Strategus patch - changelog  (Read 10305 times)

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
Re: Strategus patch - changelog
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2011, 07:13:10 pm »
nvm
(click to show/hide)
That confused me  :(

@edit.
- Item price got multiplied by 4 (from /100 to /25)
Well, it's kinda a lot, won't be easy to equip troops, didn't even realise that this affect the prices that much  :(.

@edit2. The funny thing about it is that I'll pay 126g for crafting MW Elite scimitar, while the regular one costs 324g  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:38:56 pm by Dalhi »

Offline Flawless

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Cavalieres Co-Founder and Commander
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Flawless and Cavalieres_Undead
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2011, 07:19:33 pm »
Its now for one item.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2011, 07:53:42 pm »
I usually dont whine, but this gotta get out:

I lost around 70 gold while sitting in a village and recruiting. It just disappeared. I had 110 gold, 5 hours later i only got 10 gold left. Village-rent/tax is 5 gold. makes it 25 gold for the 5 hours. but where is the rest gone to?

Also with this new system I will not be able to play strategus any longer. It forces me to play crpg at least 4 hours each day. i am not lifeless enough for that. There are other games, I want to read a book and I got some work to do. Also I have to sleep once in a while. Makes it 2 to 3 hours of cRPG-playing each day. This way I cant afford to stay in a village for one day. Well. I should be able to stay in a village IF MY GOLD WOULD NOT VANISH! -.-

And when my gold would not vanish, how do you think i could afford to attack someone/somebody? Or supply my allies? No chance dudes. I love this mod, its great work... but I dont wanna play it 24/7. :(
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2011, 08:14:02 pm »

I lost around 70 gold while sitting in a village and recruiting. It just disappeared. I had 110 gold, 5 hours later i only got 10 gold left. Village-rent/tax is 5 gold. makes it 25 gold for the 5 hours. but where is the rest gone to?

Also with this new system I will not be able to play strategus any longer. It forces me to play crpg at least 4 hours each day. i am not lifeless enough for that. There are other games, I want to read a book and I got some work to do. Also I have to sleep once in a while. Makes it 2 to 3 hours of cRPG-playing each day. This way I cant afford to stay in a village for one day. Well. I should be able to stay in a village IF MY GOLD WOULD NOT VANISH! -.-

And when my gold would not vanish, how do you think i could afford to attack someone/somebody? Or supply my allies? No chance dudes. I love this mod, its great work... but I dont wanna play it 24/7. :(

1) I dunno about your gold disappearing, but you should be recruiting in castles now not villages

2) Even if you don't want to do anything else manageing your char in strategus, in villages you should be able to make some money just by sitting in there, crafting goods and re-selling. The only thing you need to check is if you have enough gold to not get kicked out before you login to sell. This is the old equivilent of "work" but requires a bit more effort.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2011, 09:06:59 pm »
that is not really a problem. I am not noobish enough to fail at common sense. But its pissing me off that I cant play 2 hours and sit in the village, recruiting, the whole rest of the day.

And yes, I already read that I should recruit in castles. But a recruiting-rate of 42% in a village, where only 2 other ppl are is better than recuriting in a castle with 4045949450 people sitting in and recruiting. aight? aight.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2011, 09:27:08 pm »
It's 100% in castles and I can't say for sure but I don't think the # of people inside matters.

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2011, 11:51:14 pm »

Upkeep, when you're army gets large, you have to pay them to work for you. If you don't want to pay them, then donate them to your clan as you get them. Once it gets above 35 or so, it'll start costing you. Of course, if you don't play crpg enough to pay upkeep (trust me, it's a hell of a lot less than 4 hours unless you flat out never get a multiplier), then you need to drop off your army to your clan and start crafting goods. Or if you're lazy, start begging.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2011, 02:46:43 am »
my army had around 10 people. it dropped to 6 when i looked at it, so no upkeep for the army. it was like a timewarp for 8 hours, but i kept some gold that i hadnt 8 hours before.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2011, 03:45:39 am »
my army had around 10 people. it dropped to 6 when i looked at it, so no upkeep for the army. it was like a timewarp for 8 hours, but i kept some gold that i hadnt 8 hours before.
Read the most obvious first. Threads made by chadz. There was a bug that caused serious imbalance so they did a 24h rewind.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2011, 04:57:40 am »
such stuff should be posted in the OP. -.-
I dun wunna search thru a whole thread to find every little thing. -.-

Offline Brutal

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 24
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pecores_Brutal_le chacal Cold_stone Bazooka
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2011, 08:33:39 am »
I don t want to make an effort and click sell good every two day.
I don't want change, i don't want to adapt.
I don't want to search new information were everything is listed in the OP.

I want everything to stay the same under god.

chadz you terrorist, the strategus way of life is not negotiable .

Offline TlePecBeT

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TlePecBeT
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2011, 09:11:26 am »
I have received crude obsidian in one village. Has come to nearest city to sell it. In a city it is possible to do iron ornaments. Why I sell a crude obsidian at the price of iron ornaments? In what then sense/mechanism of trade?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:17:54 am by TlePecBeT »

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2011, 09:14:09 am »
I have received crude обсидин in one village. Has come to nearest city to sell it. In a city it is possible to do iron ornaments. Why I a crude obsidian at the price of iron ornaments? In what then sense/mechanism of trade?

The name of items is just to add flavor.  All trade goods are the same, and price is based on distance of trade / local factors, nothing else at the moment.  The system is rudimentary, it really shouldn't be examined too closely for sense.

Offline TlePecBeT

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TlePecBeT
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2011, 09:20:54 am »
The question is removed :oops:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 04:50:35 pm by TlePecBeT »