Author Topic: Why you shouldn't play at night time.  (Read 5071 times)

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
Re: Why you shouldn't play at night time.
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2011, 03:31:28 pm »
I came to remind people not to accuse eachother on random accusations.

And I am by no means the "chief"

Offline Senni__Ti

• Earl
  • Renown: 472
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Senni_Ti
  • IRC nick: Senni
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2011, 03:35:56 pm »
+4
D: pretty sure I was on when this was happening, didn't really pay much attention, pretty sure I voted 2.
Anyways if no one else is going to say it I may aswell, sorry bazinga, I for one know your a decent player with no need for hax.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2011, 03:41:15 pm »
And I am by no means the "chief"

Your Gisbert's Chief.

(The not-so-fallen) hurr hurr.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2011, 03:47:37 pm »
Fallen VS. Risen, anyone?

Just the name gives me great ideas.

Yes i finally beat you! My mission is complete!!! I've got into top 10 poster at forums :D I rolled u over!! Finally!! Hoooray.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2011, 03:53:13 pm »
+1
Yes i finally beat you! My mission is complete!!! I've got into top 10 poster at forums :D I rolled u over!! Finally!! Hoooray.

Gz. Only about 4000 posts left to reach ToD!

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2011, 03:55:03 pm »
Lol, no matter how fun this trashtalking is. Please, let Jarlek say something. I really want to hear it :lol:

lol, 4 pages already, and this tread was created less than 15 hours ago :D

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2011, 03:56:38 pm »
Lol, no matter how fun this trashtalking is. Please, let Jarlek say something. I really want to hear it :lol:

Yup i got made into a duel thread for quite some time, but some people took it too serous and began spamming insults  :rolleyes:

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2011, 05:59:58 pm »

It was created in the middle of the night. I made that post there about my view of what happened, saw Anders funny post, replied, browsed a bit and went to bed. Just come home. Nice to see at least one dude waiting for my reply again.

Now to the pics of me claiming he's a hacker. I like that he didn't get the "/sarcasm" comment that followed after the "1" and "clear acker" (fuck yeah missing letter!). I said it as a joke since I (a might newly reitired peasant. Think i was lvl 17 there) just managed to kill him. Yeah, it was one of those 3AM jokes that on reflection wasn't any funny (might have been some of the randomers who took me serious) but it still wasn't an accusation of cheating. Too bad you didn't get all of my comments. Although you took those first two screens 2 secounds after each other so you didn't get my last part. Well well.

I'm gonna say what I said earlier. The reason people polled you was probably because you didn't do the "do an upblock to show you are not hacking"* and you refused to. I never claimed that you weren't able to block up (although, just so I can be a kid like GTX, I DID kill you with an overhead :P)

As I said earlier, Whoopsie. Must have forgot that. Damn 3am posting! Forgot to mention it in the earlier post. I voted no, since it was late at night and I didn't really think you were hacking and that I trust in chadz to find the hackers anyway. Witchhunts are just for withces.

*The reason for this is because it's been said that the auto block when no enemy attacks are nearby will by default do a downblock and you can't choose it manually. I dunno myself but from reading the threads about it that's what I've heard about it.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2011, 06:20:02 pm »
Wash your honor in the blood! War!!! WARRRR!!!!

Offline Bazinga

• Count
  • Renown: 181
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Bazigna
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 07:39:15 pm »
+1
It was created in the middle of the night. I made that post there about my view of what happened, saw Anders funny post, replied, browsed a bit and went to bed. Just come home. Nice to see at least one dude waiting for my reply again.

Now to the pics of me claiming he's a hacker. I like that he didn't get the "/sarcasm" comment that followed after the "1" and "clear acker" (fuck yeah missing letter!). I said it as a joke since I (a might newly reitired peasant. Think i was lvl 17 there) just managed to kill him. Yeah, it was one of those 3AM jokes that on reflection wasn't any funny (might have been some of the randomers who took me serious) but it still wasn't an accusation of cheating. Too bad you didn't get all of my comments. Although you took those first two screens 2 secounds after each other so you didn't get my last part. Well well.

I'm gonna say what I said earlier. The reason people polled you was probably because you didn't do the "do an upblock to show you are not hacking"* and you refused to. I never claimed that you weren't able to block up (although, just so I can be a kid like GTX, I DID kill you with an overhead :P)

As I said earlier, Whoopsie. Must have forgot that. Damn 3am posting! Forgot to mention it in the earlier post. I voted no, since it was late at night and I didn't really think you were hacking and that I trust in chadz to find the hackers anyway. Witchhunts are just for withces.

*The reason for this is because it's been said that the auto block when no enemy attacks are nearby will by default do a downblock and you can't choose it manually. I dunno myself but from reading the threads about it that's what I've heard about it.

And once again you're pretty much lying your ass off. I know when it's meant to be a joke, and when not.
Btw. this "Do an upblock to show you are not hacking" was not even said ONCE ingame, so stop pretending someone wrote it. (I don't even know what the hell that should prove anyway) Just as you claimed before you never said i was a hacker, i have evidence which proves different. You're trying to talk yourself out of it, but you simply can't.

Fun fact Jarlek, i do have the screens until my ban, you didn't say once "/sarcasm", you're humilating yourself even more.

In conclusion you want us all to believe, that it was all a joke, that you voted no, and you're having halo all along - based on the facts ... ... ... ... ... ... ?

You're one hell of a big joke.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2011, 08:12:20 pm »
And once again you're pretty much lying your ass off. I know when it's meant to be a joke, and when not.
Btw. this "Do an upblock to show you are not hacking" was not even said ONCE ingame, so stop pretending someone wrote it. (I don't even know what the hell that should prove anyway) Just as you claimed before you never said i was a hacker, i have evidence which proves different. You're trying to talk yourself out of it, but you simply can't.

Fun fact Jarlek, i do have the screens until my ban, you didn't say once "/sarcasm", you're humilating yourself even more.

In conclusion you want us all to believe, that it was all a joke, that you voted no, and you're having halo all along - based on the facts ... ... ... ... ... ... ?

You're one hell of a big joke.
Yes. You have screenshots of the two first lines I said. The third is not in the pictures you posted. Whether you didn't take them or chose not to post them, I will never know. So will nobody else. And while I can agree it was a silly joke (3 am jokes, sigh), you claiming it's all a lie is pretty hilarious.

Funny how I get the blame for a poll put up by someone else, which I made fun of, and then get named in a thread and claimed to be the "big badie" because I was the only one actually responding. You want to be mad at someone? Be mad at the guy who made the poll and acused you of hacking. Not the guy who said "yeah, suuuuuure, he's a hacker. Totally was autoblocking since i just killed him /sarcasm" (<--- that would have been the long version of my joke. Not a good joke, but again. 3 AM. Nice that he only got the first part)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2011, 08:32:35 pm »
Yes. You have screenshots of the two first lines I said. The third is not in the pictures you posted. Whether you didn't take them or chose not to post them, I will never know. So will nobody else. And while I can agree it was a silly joke (3 am jokes, sigh), you claiming it's all a lie is pretty hilarious.

Funny how I get the blame for a poll put up by someone else, which I made fun of, and then get named in a thread and claimed to be the "big badie" because I was the only one actually responding. You want to be mad at someone? Be mad at the guy who made the poll and acused you of hacking. Not the guy who said "yeah, suuuuuure, he's a hacker. Totally was autoblocking since i just killed him /sarcasm" (<--- that would have been the long version of my joke. Not a good joke, but again. 3 AM. Nice that he only got the first part)
He's also blaming two other players from CogtS (sp?) and they didn't respond. Grow up Jarlek. You tried to defend yourself and failed. Let it go.

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2011, 08:48:37 pm »
+2
Gz. Only about 4000 posts left to reach ToD!
This will never happen. Even in hell ToD will continue posting...

Offline cola9

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Butt_Sperlunker
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2011, 10:41:08 pm »
haha

Offline Templar_Ratigan

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2011, 11:03:56 pm »
I thought this was going to be a topic about the skipp-e-ness of the servers at night.... :oops:
He reached for his pants and grabbed the cheese, missing the bees whose honey he needs.