Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Allers
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2011, 11:25:03 pm »
Back when there weren't any NA cRPG servers he played on EU. Luckily for him and his moronic friend Miley (ill use this opportunity to add something to the heroin guy from artyems signature: its Allers the Retard and Miley the Moron) they almost never stumbled upon me cause id made their pathetic virtual lives even more miserable then they already are. They are the shittiest pair of griefers ever and im sure they successfully continued the tradition on the NA servers.

You exhibit true ignorance ;) Good job.

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
Re: Allers
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2011, 01:09:06 am »
Awww, you've hurt my feelings now :( We're a loosely bound clan that only kicks members out for:

- Acting like a child (Example: "OMG GAIZ THAT WAS GAY, I TTTLY BLOCKED THAT I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL OMG GAY"

- Getting multiple people to report you to me or Allers.

- Treason, Mutiny, leaving us for another clan. Alts in other clans are fine, but don't change your main to their clan.

- Being elitist. We enjoy having fun, instead of taking your clan seriously like your life depends on what happens in it, realize that a clan is only a group of friends playing games and having fun with eachother. Over the years people have forgotten that this is what clans are about, I was one of these people until a few weeks back I discussed the state of Dracul with our veteran, and by far the wisest member in the clan, Deltah. After talking for awhile, Deltah helped me realize that having a strict clan with a shit ton of rules and restrictions that eventually make being in the clan feel like being in a small cage, you can't do much in it.

Finally, if you have a problem with a member of ours, simply PM me with the name of the member, what he's done and some evidence. Correct punishment will take place if needed.

Sounds like some rage here, don't take the game so seriously man.

A clan is a group of peole who play together and are friends.
That's what Dracul is right now.
If i see a nice person that i played with i invite him to Dracul
and maybe they accept
When ever we are on together we go to same servers and go on TS
That's what clans do
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.