Author Topic: Ban: LLJK Goretooth, Others if you wish  (Read 2827 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Ban: LLJK Goretooth, Others if you wish
« on: October 06, 2011, 07:20:54 pm »
Huh, don't know what his problem was, or is, but was following goretooth into a tower and then kicked a little peasant dude near him(unintentionally) and then gore teamhit me. Don't care much about that, but, after that Gore decided he'd try and fight the peasant and the other guy. He ended up tking them both. (You can also see the health gore took off of me from his overhead bec). I think Gore hit one of the others or whatever and they started defending themselves. In one pick you see the guy blocking gore and then going back to hit him back.

(click to show/hide)
Pictures in reverse order.

Alll done Yesterday.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:22:25 pm by Lt_Anders »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Re: Ban: LLJK Goretooth, Others if you wish
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 07:58:48 pm »
2 day ban, stop tk'in goretooth, its not allowed under any circumstances.

See no enemies around, there for I don't see how it would be accidental, especially 2 in a row. Intentional team killing.

STREET JUSTICE.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:05:55 pm by SeQuel »

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 09:13:44 pm »
oh noes a peasant died!

I'm going to tell you a story.  When I was a little kid, I would swim in the pool with my brother all summer.  We would play, swim around, throw little floatie things around, whatever.  Sometimes he would splash me.  I didn't like getting splashed.  Sometimes the water would get in my eyes and it was uncomfortable.  I asked him to stop, and he did for a while, but then kept splashing.  I didn't want to splash fight, I just wanted to swim around.  Eventually my pleas to halt his splashing only egged him on more and more. 

In my frustration, I called out to my father, "Dad!  He's splashing me!"  It was the only weapon left in my arsenal.  I didn't know how to make him stop!  My father looked at me with that goofy smile he was always known for.  He said, "Well...splash him back!"
I did.  Eventually my brother got sick of getting splashed back, and I was never harassed like that again.

It was a valuable lesson.

I'm not condoning vigilante justice or anything like that.  That would lead to all kinds of problems and dangers in society.  What I am saying that if someone does something as harmless as getting a little chlorinated water in your eyes, its ok to laugh it off instead of being a whiny little kid.

:P
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:15:15 pm by Garison »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 10:19:51 pm »
Does not matter what you condone or don't condone. Official servers use official rules, regardless of your personal opinion or that of a game administrator.

Don't grief.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 10:20:54 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 04:28:43 pm »
Goretooth has been teamwounded or TK'd, both during and after the round, by Anders.

He ends up with several crossbow bolts in him that typically came from Anders, this is hard to prove but it can be no doubt they are friendly bolts and when the only crossbowman nearby is Anders, not hard to tell. With his ability to scoot away after shooting from horseback, his trolling technique is enhanced as when people go to turn around nobody is there.

I've witnessed it once, and Goretooth claims it has happened several times and I can believe that.

It is easy to see he just blew up after several days of intentional teamwounding and TKing, if Goretooth is banned for 2 days then Anders should be too.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:11:18 pm by PhantomZero »

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 05:05:21 pm »
I've seen Anders trying to provoke Goretooth by shooting him at the end of rounds, trolling him in chat, shooting into melee's that he is obviously going to win and hitting him ect. Doesn't excuse Goretooth tking people but maybe Anders should be watched carefully by some admins.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 05:06:19 pm »
Goretooth has been teamwounded or TK'd by Anders, both during and after the round, by Anders.

He ends up with several crossbow bolts in him that typically came from Anders, this is hard to prove but it can be no doubt they are friendly bolts and when the only crossbowman nearby is Anders, not hard to tell. With his ability to scoot away after shooting from horseback, his trolling technique is enhanced as when people go to turn around nobody is there.

I've witnessed it once, and Goretooth claims it has happened several times and I can believe that.

It is easy to see he just blew up after several days of intentional teamwounding and TKing, if Goretooth is banned for 2 days then Anders should be too.

Huh.  If you wish to believe that, fine. Not once did i tk gore intentionally. Go look at logs and you'll see that the 1 time it was done was right after the rounds end. Not only that, but, on that map I don't use the horse. I camped in the tower the entire time that map.

Also, Phantom, you see gore, and the others duking it out. Not ONCE do i actually hit him during the entire thing. I never said ban JUST gore, but I said Gore and others. I Almost see this as a vendetta because gore has been known to do this, even as an admin back on community servers.

If anything, Gore should have made another post detailing his innocence rather than having YOU open this thread. Breach of your power there, i say. Let him say what he wants himself.

Also, why don't you guys check logs, hmmm? I rarely talk in game.

Also, I claim bias support for 2 reasons.
1) Phantom and Bad both ride horsies and I specifically go for horsies as a mounted ranged player.
2) Both are LLJK and will stick for their friends(And I do not fault them for it)
3) Niether of you were on that map, if I am correct, but don't quote me.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:09:33 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 05:14:10 pm »
Huh.  If you wish to believe that, fine. Not once did i tk gore intentionally. Go look at logs and you'll see that the 1 time it was done was right after the rounds end. Not only that, but, on that map I don't use the horse. I camped in the tower the entire time that map.

Also, Phantom, you see gore, and the others duking it out. Not ONCE do i actually hit him during the entire thing. I never said ban JUST gore, but I said Gore and others. I Almost see this as a vendetta because gore has been known to do this, even as an admin back on community servers.

If anything, Gore should have made another post detailing his innocence rather than having YOU open this thread. Breach of your power there, i say. Let him say what he wants himself.

Also, why don't you guys check logs, hmmm? I rarely talk in game.

Also, I claim bias support for 2 reasons.
1) Phantom and Bad both ride horsies and I specifically go for horsies as a mounted ranged player.
2) Both are LLJK and will stick for their friends(And I do not fault them for it)
Your screen shot shows phantom was in the server at the time. you've been team wounding, frieldy horse bumping, and tking me for a week. Those two players came to defend you after you tried to kick me off the wall so i attacked you. They saw me attacking you and i defend myself against those two. In your first post you say you were following me and then kicked a peasant next to me? why? although it was me who you were kicking.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 05:15:15 pm »

I didn't open the thread, someone asked me to come make a post since I saw you hit Goretooth in the back with a bolt, I didn't know it had been closed

In one of your screenshots it clearly says LLJK_PhantomZero as being killed.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 05:21:46 pm »
Your screen shot shows phantom was in the server at the time. you've been team wounding, frieldy horse bumping, and tking me for a week. Those two players came to defend you after you tried to kick me off the wall so i attacked you. They saw me attacking you and i defend myself against those two. In your first post you say you were following me and then kicked a peasant next to me? why? although it was me who you were kicking.

Does it? Eh, ok I new #3 was iffy cause it was 2 days ago.
Concerning the other 2: I never said they were blameless. I even said, ban them as they teamhit you as well.
Concerning the kick: I directed it "at" you but wasn't close enough to hit you. Hence why I hit the peasent.

You were also against me most of the time we were playing, so if you consider that horsebumping and killing you, then as a member of the opposing team, I did do that. I don't tk, nor tw. The most trollish thing i do: Play HC because it's fun watching the cavalry players whine as i remove them from the game.

Third, I don't care bout the team hit. I never said anything about banning for that. It was all because of the stupid fight those 3 had. Please read my first post. TWing me sucks, but i'm used to it from siege. But having a full on brawl like that, yea, not going to let that pass. You and the other were at fault, and I said as much. I even have a pick of them attacking YOU. Trust me gore, It wasn't directed at JUST you, but all three. Admins choose to ban you.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 05:26:14 pm »

You are possibly the worst horse xbowman I have ever seen.
Trust me I have no bias involved when it comes to that.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 05:27:28 pm »
You are possibly the worst horse xbowman I have ever seen.
Trust me I have no bias involved when it comes to that.

Heh, ok I suck You ride an armored horse, though, makes my life difficult  :evil:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 05:28:38 pm »
How about we don't talk about useless things like how good or bad a player is, and actually read and follow the rules about on topic posts concerning the case?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 05:29:40 pm »
Does it? Eh, ok I new #3 was iffy cause it was 2 days ago.
Concerning the other 2: I never said they were blameless. I even said, ban them as they teamhit you as well.
Concerning the kick: I directed it "at" you but wasn't close enough to hit you. Hence why I hit the peasent.

You were also against me most of the time we were playing, so if you consider that horsebumping and killing you, then as a member of the opposing team, I did do that. I don't tk, nor tw. The most trollish thing i do: Play HC because it's fun watching the cavalry players whine as i remove them from the game.

Third, I don't care bout the team hit. I never said anything about banning for that. It was all because of the stupid fight those 3 had. Please read my first post. TWing me sucks, but i'm used to it from siege. But having a full on brawl like that, yea, not going to let that pass. You and the other were at fault, and I said as much. I even have a pick of them attacking YOU. Trust me gore, It wasn't directed at JUST you, but all three. Admins choose to ban you.
Saying you don't tw and at the first post on this page you say you were kicking a peasant next to me. Should i wait for you to edit all your post and keep going back on what you say you don't do? Also what does me being an admin in the past have to do with this or this so called vendetta. Who makes a thread to ban someone who wasn't killed by them for tking?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 05:33:24 pm »
To get back on topic, I was on the map this happened and I saw you teamkill Goretooth intentionally at the end of a round with a headshot. Honestly though I don't think you should be banned for that, I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows this was 'provoked' teamkilling if you will and that when Goretooth is unbanned you will probably try the same thing again.