Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 44186 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Smoothrich
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2012, 07:56:59 pm »
Perhaps you meant to post your unban request for willful, documented intentional teamkilling reported by multiple witnesses and screenshotted in the proper section of the forums?

This was on the community servers by the way, that have oldschool permabans only available.  Though I imagine shift banning still works for temp bans, but I forgot that function because I haven't had to ban anyone on that server until today.

Its not like he intentionally hit you either, he tried to save you when you 1vs1d me and bumped you by accident, then I killed you.  You proceeded to threaten to TK him out of spite and revenge, then did at spawn the very next round.  Where did I make a bad decision here again?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 07:58:20 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2012, 08:00:18 pm »
His buddy BADPLAYER tramples and shoots me with a crossbow. Then says "Im not even sorry". I TK him, and get perma banned by Smooth. How many people did your friend TK to finish the map with 2/6 as a crossbow calv? Your friend acts like a child, and you foolishly defend him. Double standards are garbage too. If im banned for TKing, you should have banned him too. Would of been 100% avoided if he didnt talk shit after nearly killing me. You are a terrible admin, your polls support the notion too.

Hey pubtrash before you start saying shit maybe make sure you don't lie? you were 1v1ing Smoothrich so he can vouch for this, when I went to bump him to help you and you moved in the way instead so I bumped you accidently, I was gonna say sorry but you reported me so when I died I said "not even sorry". I didn't shoot you once with my crossbow nerd.

Here are some screenshots of you threatening to TK me, and then next round actually TKing me.

I especially like how you tried to shoot me with a crossbow and missed. Scrublord.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2012, 08:08:48 pm »
also i'm gonna talk shit to you every time I kill you (tk or otherwise).

deal with it

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2012, 08:29:34 pm »
Pubtrash..... Who was in a 1v1 that got ran over by a teamate and killed? That would be me. Who ran me over? That would be you, pubtrash. I think you are confused about what trash means(you are xbow cav scoring 2/6, lol). Second, no where what so ever did I deny killing you. In fact, it blantantly says I did if you could evaluate what you read. Guessing you are indeed retarded.

I have 0 problem with team bumps and kills, even when im having a 1v1. But when you are the sole reason I die AND you run your mouth afterwards I have a big problem with it.

And yes....badplayer forgot how to use temp ban......how many people have you banned? How long have you been playing? Right...

You are both trash and cant deal with losing.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2012, 08:34:47 pm »
look at this idiot, get out of my thread you scrub, you got banned because you teamkilled like some sort of raging manchild then came to my thread to lie about it completely and distort the picture to frame me as abusive, btw the policy of the server is 1 week for intentional teamkilling so enjoy your ban, i'm sure everyone else will
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2012, 08:39:21 pm »
Pubtrash..... Who was in a 1v1 that got ran over by a teamate and killed? That would be me. Who ran me over? That would be you, pubtrash. I think you are confused about what trash means(you are xbow cav scoring 2/6, lol). Second, no where what so ever did I deny killing you. In fact, it blantantly says I did if you could evaluate what you read. Guessing you are indeed retarded.

I have 0 problem with team bumps and kills, even when im having a 1v1. But when you are the sole reason I die AND you run your mouth afterwards I have a big problem with it.

And yes....badplayer forgot how to use temp ban......how many people have you banned? How long have you been playing? Right...

You are both trash and cant deal with losing.

no you died because you got in the way of my horse when I went to bump the enemy, it was completely your fault because you are Bad At This Game, maybe you should play some single player it seems more to your skill level. pubtrash.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2012, 09:19:16 pm »
no you died because you got in the way of my horse when I went to bump the enemy, it was completely your fault because you are Bad At This Game, maybe you should play some single player it seems more to your skill level. pubtrash.

This really doesnt justify as intent? Where are the senior admins?
-Admits to running me over when I was blatantly in a 1v1
-Admits to talking shit to me after doing so
-Repeatedly talks shit
-Is friends with the admin that banned me "In steam i asked him..."

Once again you went 2/6 as xbow calv. lol. Please call me bad more, baddie.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 09:38:31 pm by Crazyi »

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2012, 09:51:49 pm »
PUBTRASH

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2012, 10:27:09 pm »
Where are the senior admins?

Easy to spot, just look for them on EU and with 5 pips not 3 on the forums.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Adrian

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2012, 12:00:09 am »
Horrible Admin, kicks and bans as favors for friends. Only admin thus far that Is so horrible I actually took time to provide feedback for. Not only a terrible admin, but he is a complete drain on the NA community itself. I still question how the hell he was even selected to be admin on the NA servers.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2012, 12:18:39 am »
+1
^^  mad that i said his clan leader was being a jerk for taking looms in a scam scandal thread, proceeded to find any thread mentioning me in it to belittle my elite lancer cav/rap battle skills, and is now turning to my admin thread for petty revenge

funny i'm pretty sure i've banned more LLJK then from any other clan, in fact i have an active ban for a_bear_irl right now for teamkilling (who pleaded me not to ban him like a pathetic child), please cite me some examples of this favouritism behaviour, i honestly don't really know who you are and have never seen you in game so for all i know you aren't an active player to begin with

sure i troll these forums sometimes and don't hesitate to talk smack in game when i feel like it like a normal player but i don't ban people for no reason or abuse powers, pretty much every complaint in this thread was some bandwagoning attempt by mad pubbies (like this crazyi clown) or people's clanmates that i banned for justified reasons.  any attempt to actually throw some evidence at me for wrongfully using admin has actually been checked and verified in logs and what do you know, i warn people when they break rules then proceed to kick and/or ban with good judgement, and i keep the servers teamkilling/griefing/exploiting free, as is the job of an admin.  I have no sanctimonious pretensions about the position or my personality and don't act holier than thou to anybody, i treat people as they should be treated.  in your case adrian, its like a moody teenager who takes videogames way too seriously.  nice avatar btw brah, was that picture at your junior prom?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 12:20:54 am by Smoothrich »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2012, 12:23:24 am »
please cite me some examples of this favouritism behaviour
  • Unbanned someone for a strat battle.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2012, 12:45:28 am »
shrug

I banned goretooth for a couple days, and the same day as a Strat battle I decided to unban some ATS players (that i'm not friendly with at all) and Goretooth, all bans I did, a day or so early because I felt the bans were long enough for what they did, at my discretion.  Goretooth was later rebanned for an even longer time to appease the ban gods because some people complained that he should've been banned for longer, and I ended up agreeing and extended the ban significantly.  Discussed that issue in this thread actually a couple pages ago.  Glad to see you still have such strong, dare I say, sanctimonious, opinions about this kind of stuff Tears.  Thought you got over it when you resigned (after spamming multiple threads about me being an awful person, Frank Grimes style).

So that's something for sure though, and it was fine to be brought up in this thread, which it was when it happened (notice that the guy who complained ended up saying I was a good admin and reasonable person after I talked to him).  Any times like this Adrian guy said that I banned or kicked other people as a troll or to benefit myself or my internet knight friends?  Things that would actually you know, ruin the game for other people by me abusing admin.  Pretty much every complaint in this thread is from some mad idiot that I banned for justifiable reasons or their clan mates.  The rest is because I'm LLJK.  Color me impressed.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:14:45 am by Smoothrich »

Offline LLJK_Goatee

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • "swing Merrill! swing away"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ADTRW Shogunate
  • IRC nick: Socratic
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2012, 12:56:49 am »
+1
Smooth is a known drug user and homo-sexual please remove his admin and give it to me a straight laced young republican.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2012, 12:57:12 am »
shrug

Glad to see you still have such strong, dare I say, sanctimonious, opinions about this kind of stuff Tears.

I was not aware that I worded such things in a strong manner, nor did I say any word of having a superior position. That was certainly not my intention nor my line of thinking. Thank you for the two paragraph response though, very in depth and detailed.